What's new

Can China legally prevent Japan of using Kanji in their culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, you are low IQ boy when you refer to mathematical formula for your argument, 1 + 1 = 2 .
Base on your logic, generally 1 + 2 = 3 or 2 + 1 = 3.

But,
天 + 空 = 天空 the meaning of the word is "sky" in English
空 + 天 = 空天 What is this word ? the meaning of this word should be different (Air and Space ? ).:enjoy:

Translate this
有空多读书

yes, you are low IQ boy when you refer to mathematical formula for your argument, 1 + 1 = 2 .
Base on your logic, generally 1 + 2 = 3 or 2 + 1 = 3.

But,
天 + 空 = 天空 the meaning of the word is "sky" in English
空 + 天 = 空天 What is this word ? the meaning of this word should be different (Air and Space ? ).:enjoy:

Low IQ Idiot just don't wanna give up being a "Chinese teacher" of Chinese people don't you little crap~

1+1=2 is just a metaphor you low-classed goddamn creature, means that low IQ little monkey can't even figure out a simple thing. Even worse, this tiny brain scumbag even try to change our Chinese language system with its only ability of google translating, HA!

天 + 空 = 天空 = sky, this is a word clearly written and recorded in the dictionary.
Why don't you find me a "空天" in a Chinese dictionary, come on, show me.

And stop google translating you freaking idiot.

This been long time the question I would like to ask to all Chinese Brothers and Sisters, is that legally possible according to International law? I would rather like to see them to use their own writting like Korean instead of mix kanji with other japanese words such 驚いた彼は道を走っていった...忍者

Sorry but i don't think there is any benefit if we said so.
the 漢字文化圈 culture circle of kanji/hanzi is good to all

Low IQ Idiot just don't wanna give up being a "Chinese teacher" of Chinese people don't you little crap~

1+1=2 is just a metaphor you low-classed goddamn creature, means that low IQ little monkey can't even figure out a simple thing. Even worse, this tiny brain scumbag even try to change our Chinese language system with its only ability of google translating, HA!

天 + 空 = 天空 = sky, this is a word clearly written and recorded in the dictionary.
Why don't you find me a "空天" in a Chinese dictionary, come on, show me.

And stop google translating you freaking idiot.

hi, but maybe he is partly right.
yes, "空天" is not in the official dictionary,
but in MIL sector, people started to use it to indicate "aerospace" ,
for example, "空天飛機" = "aerospace plane" in English

:D

Sorry but i don't think there is any benefit if we said so.
the 漢字文化圈 culture circle of kanji/hanzi is good to all

And what is the benefit that Japan gave us beside using what they have learn from us against us for over two centuries. If we're able to ban Kanji from Japanese then they will to swim in the darkness looking to find the way out to address the incompetent & endicap in their own language.

I don't put much fate on Japanese to enhance 漢字文化圈, they're only use for their own interest because they don't have the choice, alot of Japanese nationalist want to get rid of Kanj but they failed miserably...that why they're curse to contintue to using it. The most important it's that we as chinese to value ourself our 漢字文化.

As far as I know, Chinese knows more than 100,000 characters, while Latin alphabet comes with 30. It´s obviuosly what language is more difficult to learn.

To answer the question: No, you have no legal basis to force Japan to give up Kanji.

Something you know is wrong,The amount of Hanzi is about 80 thousand at present,and that we use in normal is about 3500.

As far as I know, Chinese knows more than 100,000 characters, while Latin alphabet comes with 30. It´s obviuosly what language is more difficult to learn.

To answer the question: No, you have no legal basis to force Japan to give up Kanji.

Something you know is wrong,The amount of Hanzi is about 80 thousand at present,and that we use in normal is about 3500.

I have same question as you but
I think Japanese will have to use Japanese in all HanZi instead of mix-writing.

hi, but maybe he is partly right.
yes, "空天" is not in the official dictionary,
but in MIL sector, people started to use it to indicate "aerospace" ,
for example, "空天飛機" = "aerospace plane" in English

:D

Yes, he is. "空天" does have its meaning which is not mentioned in the dictionary.
空天飛機 is a noun, but a separate 空天 stand for nothing.

Yes, he is. "空天" does have its meaning which is not mentioned in the dictionary.
空天飛機 is a noun, but a separate 空天 stand for nothing.

anyway, in nowadays
more and more new words have been created on internet
many editors of official dictionaries were giving up

for example: 6 month ago no one understand what is the Gungnam Style
how about now? :cheesy:

And what is the benefit that Japan gave us beside using what they have learn from us against us for over two centuries. If we're able to ban Kanji from Japanese then they will to swim in the darkness looking to find the way out to address the incompetent & endicap in their own language.

I don't put much fate on Japanese to enhance 漢字文化圈, they're only use for their own interest because they don't have the choice, alot of Japanese nationalist want to get rid of Kanj but they failed miserably...that why they're curse to contintue to using it. The most important it's that we as chinese to value ourself our 漢字文化.

fully understand your attitude and reasons,
but I still doubt some of those reasons.
UK and US were enemies in American War of Independence,
UK did not say "US, you should stop using our language"
And now we see English is more and more common in the world because US still using it.
That make UK businessmen can easily communicate with other people in the world
and also boosted the UK's higher education industry.

Eh, made a mistake before, I said the birth date of Kana being 500B.C., first, I actually meant A.D., second it should be much later.
and the introduction of Hanzi into Japan was believed to be around 5 Century.

To certain creature, you just keep entertaining yourself by your invention of "indo-sino-Tibetain" language, any human being on earth won't understand such non-human sound.

There were practical reasons why we dropped Chinese and adopted Latin Vietnamese alphabet after 2,000 years.

We remember, a Viet must master firstly Classical Chinese, than secondly learn derived Chinese-Vietnamese characters, then thirdly there were another characters for pronounciation. All made it terribly difficult to master the language. Last but not least, everybody had to adopt latin due to an order of the Vietnamese Emperor at the beginning of the last Century.

Both Vietnamese and Chinese are tonal language. The tone makes the diference, basically a word: different tone means different meaning.

Pls see also my post #149.

That's indeed a very complex process and too much time consuming EastSea mentioned about some 10,000 symbols, schooling must be very difficult in China or Japan.

we have 59 letters in our phonetic Devanagari Alphabet.

That's indeed a very complex process and too much time consuming EastSea mentioned about some 10,000 symbols, schooling must be very difficult in China or Japan.

we have 59 letters in our phonetic Devanagari Alphabet.

As a Chinese I never found that learning Chinese is difficult.

As a Chinese I never found that learning Chinese is difficult.

So, how many years does it take you to totally master Chinese characters and would be able to read newspaper.

I studied Indian characters just once in my kindergarten and for remaining time of school was to master vocabulary.

So, how many years does it take you to totally master Chinese characters and would be able to read newspaper.

I studied Indian characters just once in my kindergarten and for remaining time of school was to master vocabulary.

There are only around 1500 to 2000 Chinese characters are actually used in daily life.
The rest of the characters are rarely used and seemed.

They teach you simple characters in kindergarten, once you have learn the basis, you will never have problem with learning other characters by yourself.

Students in first or second grade in Primary school should be able to read newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom