What's new

How the Uighurs keep their culture alive in Pakistan

I didn't mean your ID card. I am sure that I can be more Pakistani than you, with values I own and believe.
So values and beliefs would now determine citizenship. :rofl:

What a rhetorical reply with no substance. Come on!!!!! you can do better than that.
-----------------------
You didn't answer the Kurd question. But you don't need to answer anyways; your Air Force is already doing that by dropping JDAMs from their F-16s.

Just handover these uighur scums to China. After that, its China's problem what they do with them.

Pakistan has no scarcity of Muslims. No nationality to these uighur terrorist scum. F*** em all.
They are a part of the society now, they are not terrorist but innocent people. Good to see them doing well in Gilgit and moving on with there lives, we must help those we can, they should not be compared to Afghan refugees and etc, etc. They are not even refugees now and they are certainly not terrorists. They had to flee there homes, it's not something new but very old.

Tum NADRA kay officer ho jo Pakistani CNIC issue kartay ho?

i dont remember any Pakistani ever wish death to Gilani Sahib.. that was the reason to agree with him.. btw do u have bad experience with any Uyghur? why u are calling them scums?

Why doesn't the Indian intelligence get rid of this baba Gilani. It would have been easier during the 90s.

This sore looser is a hurdle in normalizing India-Pakistan relations.

They are a part of the society now, they are not terrorist but innocent people. Good to see them doing well in Gilgit and moving on with there lives, we must help those we can, they should not be compared to Afghan refugees and etc, etc. They are not even refugees now and they are certainly not terrorists. They had to flee there homes, it's not something new but very old.

Don't you think, thats how the Afghan problem started? Letting them in and settle in. Now look at the mess. Better to shut that border and let China handle it?

Don't you think, thats how the Afghan problem started? Letting them in and settle in. Now look at the mess. Better to shut that border and let China handle it?
They are not coming in now, they came at one point in time and have settled now and are contributing to the society, they can't go back now that there lives have moved on. I wouldn't suppose you have much knowledge in this regard.

Last edited:
Just handover these uighur scums to China. After that, its China's problem what they do with them.

Pakistan has no scarcity of Muslims. No nationality to these uighur terrorist scum. F*** em all.
Are you mentally retarded? Those people have been in Pakistan for 4 generations that is prob more than some of the indian muslims who came over post partitioning and the Afghanis who were given nationality or the Cambodians who were given refugee AND NATIONALITY!

I wouldn't suppose you have much knowledge in this regard.
Typical indians thinking they have all knowledge of everything! :tsk:

They are not coming in now, they came at one point in time and have settled now and are contributing to the society, they can't go back now that there lives have moved on. I wouldn't suppose you have much knowledge in this regard.

Nope, I don't actually. So what is their nationality status? Pakistani naturalised?

What were you thinking when you replied?

An opinion or is that not allowed? I don't think I abused or trolled you, did I?

And the opinion was based on simple details. Uighurs are an ethnic community which is creating trouble in China. They have sought refuge in Pakistan. China happens to be a strategic and possibly, the only all weather ally of Pakistan. While your establishment works with the Chinese to stop Uighur dissidence, there are Uighurs ethnic people in Pakistan. This can result in issues later on, just like the Afghans today are creating trouble. Hence, my query on why not let the Chinese handle the Uighurs, instead of giving them refuge. To which you answered, that, they no longer come in.

In case, of any error of logic please feel to correct me. Else, lets have a civil discussion.

Last edited:
An opinion or is that no allowed? I don't think I abused or trolled you, did I?
you don't know what you are talking about, yet you decide to pass on comments. Just sounds stupid to me. First question asked by you, my point.

you don't know what you are talking about, yet you decide to pass on comments. Just sounds stupid to me. First question asked by you, my point.

If you mean the Afghan war, yes I do know a bit of history. If you mean the Uighur, not much knowledge.

If I were to count the number of posts on this forum about people who know what they are talking about, this would be a very different forum. Lets not get acerbic, I have explained my position in the previous post. Cheers.

Yep they are part of the society and they are innocent just like Sir Mullah Fazlullah and His Excellency OBL etc.

Yep they are part of the society and they are innocent just like Sir Mullah Fazlullah and His Excellency OBL etc.
You retard they have been living in Pakistan for decades now. Has there ever been an accusation on them by the Chinese or Pakistani authorities of being involved in terrorism? You know nothing about these people and you are passing comments. These people are happily living here, contributing to the society.

Are you mentally retarded? Those people have been in Pakistan for 4 generations that is prob more than some of the indian muslims who came over post partitioning and the Afghanis who were given nationality or the Cambodians who were given refugee AND NATIONALITY!
پاکستان تو ان سب کے باپ کی جاگیر ہے. بھلا میں کون ہوتا ہوں ان پر اعتراض کرنے والا؟​
Keep on patronizing these terrorists and then one day end up with APS tragedy. Nice strategy.

You retard they have been living in Pakistan for decades now. Has there ever been an accusation on them by the Chinese or Pakistani authorities of being involved in terrorism? You know nothing about these people and you are passing comments. These people are happily living here, contributing to the society.
It's not a question of if but when this snake will bite us just like our proxies in Afghanistan and Kashmir.

It's not a question of if but when this snake will bite us just like our proxies in Afghanistan and Kashmir.
I think you might be insane. You have no answer to my question, has the Chinese ever, i mean ever accused Pakistani Uighur's(who are Pakistanis now) of involved in terrorism in China? in fact China is happy that we are holding and supporting these people, who are in need of help. Or the Pakistani authorities? same question. You know nothing about this topic and you are talking like some expert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom