What's new

Can China legally prevent Japan of using Kanji in their culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only around 1500 to 2000 Chinese characters are actually used in daily life.
The rest of the characters are rarely used and seemed.

Students in first or second grade in Primary school should be able to read newspaper.

2000 is very high number, it think it must be till 5th or 6th grade to learn all of them.

Both Vietnamese and Chinese are tonal language. The tone makes the diference, basically a word: different tone means different meaning.

Pls see also my post #149.

One language in North-East India of Khasi tribesman in Meghalaya state is a Mon-Khmer language and a language isolate in India.

fully understand your attitude and reasons,
but I still doubt some of those reasons.
UK and US were enemies in American War of Independence,
UK did not say "US, you should stop using our language"
And now we see English is more and more common in the world because US still using it.
That make UK businessmen can easily communicate with other people in the world
and also boosted the UK's higher education industry.

UK and US are brother countries, Chinese and Japan are not...If you want Chinese language to be respected around the world..never count on Japnese to do that.

UK and US are brother countries, Chinese and Japan are not...If you want Chinese language to be respected around the world..never count on Japnese to do that.

The Japanese use the same Utensils as Han Chinese. They were the Hanfu like Han Chinese. They have the same work ethics and Confucian culture of respects, politeness, discipline as Han Chinese.

日本和中国拥有相同的文化

As a Chinese I never found that learning Chinese is difficult.

简体字 书or 繁體字书.

Read again your two post above. :rofl:

天空 = Sky ........

The Japanese use the same Utensils as Han Chinese. They were the Hanfu like Han Chinese. They have the same work ethics and Confucian culture of respects, politeness, discipline as Han Chinese.

日本和中国拥有相同的文化

简体字 书or 繁體字书.

Which book do you use? My pinyin keyboard is not effective, sorry for mistakes...............

Low IQ Idiot just don't wanna give up being a "Chinese teacher" of Chinese people don't you little crap~

1+1=2 is just a metaphor you low-classed goddamn creature, means that low IQ little monkey can't even figure out a simple thing. Even worse, this tiny brain scumbag even try to change our Chinese language system with its only ability of google translating, HA!

天 + 空 = 天空 = sky, this is a word clearly written and recorded in the dictionary.
Why don't you find me a "空天" in a Chinese dictionary, come on, show me.

And stop google translating you freaking idiot.

Hey, I didn't found this word in dictionary included 60,000 chinese words. Can you tell me what does this word mean ?
I asked Mr. Google he answered that the boy who said the words "空天" is available in a Chinese dictionary, his head is fully with "air and space".:D

2000 is very high number, it think it must be till 5th or 6th grade to learn all of them.

One language in North-East India of Khasi tribesman in Meghalaya state is a Mon-Khmer language and a language isolate in India.

Yes, Viets (Kinh people), Munda (in India), Mon (in Myanmar) and Khmer, we shared the same language roots.

For you it is high, but not to me.

Hey, I didn't found this word in dictionary included 60,000 chinese words. Can you tell me what does this word mean ?
I asked Mr. Google he answered that the boy who said the words "空天" is available in a Chinese dictionary, his head is fully with "air and space".:D

That freaking Idiot brought up that "word" first and now it want me to tell it what that means?
Who do you think you are, the holy God in heaven?

Mr.Google did a good job, he separate the "空天" to two characters "空" and "天". Which means that "空天" is not actually a "word" in dictionary.

Also that NamVietMonkey should really go back to school, because its skill of reading comprehension is extremely bloody weak. Oh, wait, such a low class creature can't even learn. I apologize.

It sounds like a lot in theory, but if Chinese is a person's native language then it's not hard.

The average person who is a native English speaker knows tens of thousands English words.

BBC NEWS - The words in the mental cupboard

I believe its learning of the complex symbols that is a hectic task that's too with Pinyin. I heard in China signboards are both with pictorial script and Pinyin.

Yes, Viets (Kinh people), Munda (in India), Mon (in Myanmar) and Khmer, we shared the same language roots.

They are called austro-Asiatic languages. Khasi is a mon-khmer language. Khasi tribes has society based on woman lineage, kids take their mother's surname. Do you too have something like that.

I believe its learning of the complex symbols that is a hectic task that's too with Pinyin. I heard in China signboards are both with pictorial script and Pinyin.

Pinyin is unnecessary for Chinese people, if we see the characters then we can read it, even Japanese writing (Kanji) can be read easily without needing anything else.

I heard in China signboards are both with pictorial script and Pinyin.

Signboards with Pinyin? What? You are mistaken here.

我不明白你的意思~~~

看看零伍贰滴的签名,你会有所发现:cheers:

They are called austro-Asiatic languages. Khasi is a mon-khmer language. Khasi tribes has society based on woman lineage, kids take their mother's surname. Do you too have something like that.

O ! I forget our brother Khasi people, thks for reminder.
From time of Hồng Bàng Period/Dynasty (2879 – 258 BC) our Emperors Hung Vuong were men. Our surname is based on father's surname.

Pinyin is unnecessary for Chinese people, if we see the characters then we can read it, even Japanese writing (Kanji) can be read easily without needing anything else.

Signboards with Pinyin? What? You are mistaken here.

I saw some signbord in China perhaps from Xinjiang in pinyin with tonal symbols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom