What's new

Can China legally prevent Japan of using Kanji in their culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now chinese embrace also to use Pinyiun to using key bord and computer of western culture to compensate their cultural inferiority. :enjoy:

viets language--foreign
viets writing system --foreign
viets culture --foreign
viets oil rigs and platforms -- foreign
viets weapons -- foreign
viets modern plants --foreign
now it seems viet women are owned by foreign too``such 'superior' 'glorious' viets

YOU are WRONG!

the definition of "state" according to the quote by gambit's link:

"A state refers to a legal/political entity that is comprised of the following: a) a permanent population; b) a defined territory; c) a government ; and d) the capacity to enter into relations with other states."

No Taiwan is not a "nation-state" because it fails to enter into full-fledged diplomatic / functional relationships with a vast majority of international orgs / countries in the world

I am not defining the word state under Gambit's definition.

I am defining the word States under the definition of Oxford Dictionary (Link already provided). If you think that was wrong, please feel free to write to people of oxford dictionary and correct their mistake.

and FYI Taiwan did enter into relations with other states.

There are 22 UN member regonise and have relation with Taiwan and do not adopt one China Policy. It never said or need it have to reach vast majority. If it does then tell me why Palestine still did not gain full fledge nation status??

Foreign relations of Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, frankly, once again, you are incorrect, even under Gambit's definition....

I am not defining the word state under Gambit's definition.

I am defining the word States under the definition of Oxford Dictionary (Link already provided). If you think that was wrong, please feel free to write to people of oxford dictionary and correct their mistake.

and FYI Taiwan did enter into relations with other states.

There are 22 UN member regonise and have relation with Taiwan and do not adopt one China Policy. It never said or need it have to reach vast majority. If it does then tell me why Palestine still did not gain full fledge nation status??

Foreign relations of Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, frankly, once again, you are incorrect, even under Gambit's definition....

1. it is NOT gambit's definition
2. dont bullshit here any further like you have been doing all over the forum

LOL

1.) IF that's not gambit's definition then what definition you are running on? CCP?

I am saying, according to Oxford Dictionary, Taiwan would be satisified with the "Definition" on their book. I have quote you and illursutrate you with the point already. Again, if you think the definition of the word nation state in oxford dictionary is indeed incorrect, then you can take it up to the good people with Oxford dictionation

2.) Another pointless one liner bought to you by your dearest 50 Cents worrior from the CCP.

How my word is bullshit?

Politically, did CCP have control in Taiwan?? No
Residentially, can Citizens in Mainland China have free movement right in Taiwan? No
Governmentally, did the Taiwan People pay tax to Chinese CCP government? No

When a nation with a different Political Status, and with its own residence, and have their own functioning government, i cannot see why Taiwan is not yet a Nation State? If they are not, then please tell me what they are??

Fact to the matter is, it's probably the only and most shameful history to the People Republic of Chinese Government in the last century, as taiwan is the only thing pointing to a still divided China in Asia. While everyone have their whole own country, China on the other hand, have to share their authority to Someone Mainland Chinese labelled "Bandit" and yet, they can do nothing about it.

LOL, please. when you do have control over Taiwan, and People in Taiwan, talk to me then, otherwise you can spread your CCP ideology elsewhere., it's that simple

Pin yin is just a process to ease beginner or westerners to learn our language, it's just like a bridge that facilitate us. But Vietnamese don't even know how to compensate their cultural inferiority because they don't have culture at all beside imported or nicely said imposed by Chinese..your ancesters were forced to learn Chinese....then in French period, they imposed to use western charaters...you Vietnamese have to obeit nicely up until now...LMAO:rofl:

Without Pin Yin and Latin number (1,2 3...) chinese can have the keyboard is biggest by size in the world with thaousand words. With out number O invented by Indian chinese can't learn mathematic.
Chinese invaded in to Viet, our chatracters for writing and book were burn, they are cultural crime. Both of you France and China were beating and ran away with bloody heads.

viets language--foreign
viets writing system --foreign
viets culture --foreign
viets oil rigs and platforms -- foreign
viets weapons -- foreign
viets modern plants --foreign
now it seems viet women are owned by foreign too``such 'superior' 'glorious' viets

China language <> people in difference area of country can not understand each others.
China writing system <- > inferior and backward with too much character in compare with other writing system of south Asian countries.
China cultural < - > cultural of Ah. Q.
China oil rig and Platform < - > copy.
China weapons < - > copy.
China modern plants < - > copy.
China girls owned by Korean, African friends and others too. I reminder you that the number Hua people is dropped in Vietnam because Chinese girls in Hua ethnicity gone to Taiwan very much.

Nation: A group of people that shares a common bond. Within that bond are usually major factors like religion, language, and genetics.

State: A group of people that have political authority over the 'nation'.

Country: A geographical locale. And can also be politically recognized with borders. For example, North America is a country with three political entities. Africa and Europe are countries with many political entities.

Prior to the creation of Israel, world Jewry is a nation without a state and country. Today in Europe, there is the Romani (Gypsies) who is a state-less nation. The various Amerind tribes in the US are nation-states living in highly autonomous 'countries' or reservations. Each tribe have its own government or state. The US Federal government have a usually hands-off relationships with the tribes within their 'countries' but ultimately, the US have absolute sovereignty over all reservations. There are plenty of modern day examples of 'nation', 'state', and 'country' that fully support our arguments that Taiwan is a true nation-state. The Chinese government have smarter people than you ya-hoos here and they know what we are talking about. That is why Taiwanese independence is such a hot button issue precisely because by all definitions, Taiwan is only a whisker away from being de jure independent.

You lost this argument. Grow up and deal with it.

Chinese invaded in to Viet, our chatracters for writing and book were burn, they are cultural crime. Both of you France and China were beating and ran away with bloody heads.

And we're glad that your several hundred years history was also burn at the same time when your ancestors have record Vietnam's pass with chinese caracters...maybe amount those books you have burn you might found traces of legitimacy to validate your claim on Islands in SCS...:rolleyes:

Without Pin Yin and Latin number (1,2 3...) chinese can have the keyboard is biggest by size in the world with thaousand words. With out number O invented by Indian chinese can't learn mathematic.

Even hear about Bopomofo?
Even hear about Chinese number &#19968; &#20108; &#19977; (1,2,3)?
Even know what Taiwanese keyboard looks like?
Even know what this Chinese [&#38646;] (0) means?

You are so adorable.
I wonder what they have taught you at school.

China language <> people in difference area of country can not understand each others.
We share the same writing system, also we speak Mandarin, silly. China language united us all

China writing system <- > inferior and backward with too much character in compare with other writing system of south Asian countries.
So, you are not smart enough to learn?

China cultural < - > cultural of Ah. Q.
Mr.Q is a story, also, at least Ah.Q is one of the small part of Chinese OWN culture.

China oil rig and Platform < - > copy.
*Learn

China weapons < - > copy.
*Learn

China modern plants < - > copy.
*Learn

In other words, you know NOTHING about any technology above,
you are just a lazy (silly) student seeking for excuses.

German: "(Crashing Poland with Tanks)"

Polish: "How could they have Tanks??? Copyyyyyy!!!!!!"

==

Poor kid:" How could that rich guy made his own TV??? Copyyyyy!!!!!"

China girls owned by Korean, African friends and others too. I reminder you that the number Hua people is dropped in Vietnam because Chinese girls in Hua ethnicity gone to Taiwan very much.

Hua=Vietnamese, you don't even want to admit your own people, don't you.

If the Mainland Chinese were to abandon Latin alphabet pinyin, then they can always go back to the Tongyong Pinyin that was created a hundred years ago and used in Taiwan until 2009, so your remark about the worlds biggest keyboard is just silly, and also, 1 2 3 is middle eastern.:whistle:

If Vietnam did have their own writing language eons ago but were wiped out by the superior Chinese military forces, then why didn't Vietnam reinvent their own Writing language when they broke free from Chinese rule?

"China language <> people in difference area of country can not understand each others."
Not true, the whole reason for Mandarin to be the official language in China is so they CAN understand each other:disagree:

"China writing system <- > inferior and backward with too much character in compare with other writing"
China's writing system is probably one the main reasons why China is not separated into small nation states like Europe today, so its pretty ingenious.

"China cultural < - > cultural of Ah. Q."
lol wut?

and regards to all the copy copy copy, Many Western European nations copied Great Britain before they became innovative likewise with Japan and Korea, China is merely doing the same thing; copying is the foundation for innovation.

"China girls owned by Korean, African friends and others too. I reminder you that the number Hua people is dropped in Vietnam because Chinese girls in Hua ethnicity gone to Taiwan very much."

Your own silly anecdotal doesn't make it true, last time I checked, African men are not popular among East Asian girls because their black - yes it's stupid - , and maybe those people who left Vietnam, just want to go to a better and developed nation like Taiwan :D.

LOL

1.) IF that's not gambit's definition then what definition you are running on? CCP?

How can the above link be gambit's definition? what are you thinking with? other parts of your body than your brain?

I am saying, according to Oxford Dictionary, Taiwan would be satisified with the "Definition" on their book. I have quote you and illursutrate you with the point already. Again, if you think the definition of the word nation state in oxford dictionary is indeed incorrect, then you can take it up to the good people with Oxford dictionation

So what! Oxford defines "Nation" but not " Nation-State"
we are arguing the Taiwan's legitimacy to be called an " Nation-State"
Dont BULLSH*T here again&#65281;

2.) Another pointless one liner bought to you by your dearest 50 Cents worrior from the CCP.

How my word is bullshit?

Politically, did CCP have control in Taiwan?? No
Residentially, can Citizens in Mainland China have free movement right in Taiwan? No
Governmentally, did the Taiwan People pay tax to Chinese CCP government? No

When a nation with a different Political Status, and with its own residence, and have their own functioning government, i cannot see why Taiwan is not yet a Nation State? If they are not, then please tell me what they are??

Fact to the matter is, it's probably the only and most shameful history to the People Republic of Chinese Government in the last century, as taiwan is the only thing pointing to a still divided China in Asia. While everyone have their whole own country, China on the other hand, have to share their authority to Someone Mainland Chinese labelled "Bandit" and yet, they can do nothing about it.

LOL, please. when you do have control over Taiwan, and People in Taiwan, talk to me then, otherwise you can spread your CCP ideology elsewhere., it's that simple

of course your are bullshitting out of logic!

My 0.2 cent!

My statement on posting #90 is sufficient to refute Taiwan as a NATION-STATE!

A state refers to a legal/political entity that is comprised of the following: a) a permanent population; b) a defined territory; c) a government ; and d) the capacity to enter into relations with other states."

No Taiwan is not a "nation-state" because it fails to enter into full-fledged diplomatic / functional relationships with a vast majority of international orgs / countries in the world

How many highly visible membership in international orgs that Taiwan has? Olympic committee: none. United Nation: None

Embassy level relationships with the 5 UNSC members: None!

YOU are WRONG!

the definition of "state" according to the quote by gambit's link:

"A state refers to a legal/political entity that is comprised of the following: a) a permanent population; b) a defined territory; c) a government ; and d) the capacity to enter into relations with other states."

No. YOU are wrong. You have the wrong understanding of the word 'capacity' here. It does not equate to volume but of ability.

Capacity - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
legal competency or fitness <capacity to stand trial>

an individual's mental or physical ability

the faculty or potential for treating, experiencing, or appreciating <capacity for love>

the facility or power to produce, perform, or deploy
When you said: ...a vast majority of... I knew immediately what you were trying to interpret. And you are wrong.

Taiwan is able to form relationships with other countries WITHOUT pressure from China. That is the proper interpretation of 'capacity'. Not of how many countries are willing to enter into relationships with Taiwan. Even if just one country does it, such a relationship validate Taiwan's de facto diplomatic independence from China.

You refuted nothing.

No. YOU are wrong. You have the wrong understanding of the word 'capacity' here. It does not equate to volume but of ability.

Capacity - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

When you said: ...a vast majority of... I knew immediately what you were trying to interpret. And you are wrong.

Taiwan is able to form relationships with other countries WITHOUT pressure from China. That is the proper interpretation of 'capacity'. Not of how many countries are willing to enter into relationships with Taiwan. Even if just one country does it, such a relationship validate Taiwan's de facto diplomatic independence from China.

You refuted nothing.

YoU ARE WRONG!

1. you accepted
the capacity to enter into relations with other states
is a condition to establish "statehood". Thank goodness that jhungary guy is still at a loss!

2. Of course PR China will do everything possible to stop the rest of the world playing the " 2- China" card! So far China is doing just fine making Taiwan incapable to establish any prominent political representation in highly visible orgs etc!

YoU ARE WRONG!

1. you accepted is a condition to establish "statehood". Thank goodness that jhungary guy is still at a loss!

2. Of course PR China will do everything possible to stop the rest of the world playing the " 2- China" card! So far China is doing just fine making Taiwan incapable to establish any prominent political representation in highly visible orgs etc!
How many countries trade with Taiwan?

Taiwan International trade, Information about International trade in Taiwan

Pretty damn good. And ultimately, short of war, there is NOTHING China can do about it. The rest of the world may recognize 'one China', but that same also see 'one Taiwan' as well. :lol:

Taiwan have all the trappings of a functional and fully independent nation-state: government, currency, economic system, foreign relations, a military, and a people whose chose to see their ALLEGIANCE as Taiwanese, not Chinese.

If money talks, then Taiwan is just as good, for its small size, as China when it comes to being a nation-state.

Trading a conditon for "statehood"? you are re-inventing a new term here!

Pretty damn good. And ultimately, short of war, there is NOTHING China can do about it. The rest of the world may recognize 'one China', but that same also see 'one Taiwan' as well. :lol:

Taiwan have all the trappings of a functional and fully independent nation-state: government, currency, economic system, foreign relations, a military, and a people whose chose to see their ALLEGIANCE as Taiwanese, not Chinese.

If money talks, then Taiwan is just as good, for its small size, as China when it comes to being a nation-state.

So you have surrendered your argument. Taiwan by definition is NOT a "nation-state"!

YOu guys may establish another thread on China - Taiwan status like the gist of discussion above.

We are drifting far away from the topic. I'm out of here b4 the strict mod takes action!

Trading a conditon for "statehood"? you are re-inventing a new term here!
Trade, as in INDEPENDENT, very much is an important factor in determining if one is dealing with a true nation-state. And when other countries trade with Taiwan without consulting China, like how the US does it, then that contribute to the perception that Taiwan is a true nation-state. Not only do we trade with Taiwan, we sell military stuff to Taiwan as well. You do not do that to provinces or territories. You sell military hardware to nation-states.

So you have surrendered your argument. Taiwan by definition is NOT a "nation-state"!
That is a despicable way of debating: Putting words into people's mouths. I have surrendered nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom