What's new

Can China legally prevent Japan of using Kanji in their culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beside of foreign controlled political parties and NGOs. Mainland China also have their mistake too. I have a good will by tell everyone the root of the problem and how to fix it.

Embrace Confucianism, took real identity of real China, as an East Asian country!

As i said, Mainlanders are always 100% Chinese, it is time for you Taiwanese to act like a real Chinese.

When i saw most of HKers and Taiwanese, i saw a banana.

no ... trying to prevent them from using kanji in their doc is illegal action ...

As i said, Mainlanders are always 100% Chinese, it is time for you Taiwanese to act like a real Chinese.

When i saw most of HKers and Taiwanese, i saw a banana.
What if they do not want to be 'real Chinese'? Any advantages to being a so called 'real Chinese'? More money? More women? What is wrong with being a 'real Taiwanese' or 'real HK-er'? Less money? No women? :lol:

So, do you guys always use wooden chopsticks. I have used chopsticks to eat noodles and dumplings. Wooden chopsticks are more easy to use compared to plastic chopsticks

wood kuaizi (chopsticks) is just one kind of material that kuaizi is made of. There are plastics, ivory, metal (stainless steel, silver ...), bone. Ivory kuaizi are getting rare and more expensive as it is a material forbidden for illegal imports.

Kuaizi is now developed into many forms other than their making from different material, such as these below. Some of them are quite sophisticatedly made:

%E7%AD%B7%E5%AD%90%E5%8B%BA%E5%AD%9020935.jpg

Kuaizi, spoon, dipping-sauce dish all-in-one

yc3_1.jpg

FS-6939652492885-1_3.jpg

Stainless steel with patterns

00404650c5ac0ca3f6021a.jpg

For kids

8_110421141355_1.jpg

Good as presents

The tutorial of holding kuaizi:

71299956302943.jpg

manner_howto.gif

This is for beginners who has a problem with using kuaizi:

%E5%88%9D%E5%AD%A6%E8%80%85%E7%8E%AF%E4%BF%9D%E7%AD%B7%E5%AD%90.JPG

Wow really deleting my post bais! well we are the second best economy in asia so your so called counter attack is nothing sir like your claims nothing!

Wow really deleting my post bais! well we are the second best economy in asia so your so called counter attack is nothing sir like your claims nothing!

I guess you will like us more after we kill millions of pinoys and make slave tens of millions of pinoys the way the Japanese did not so many years ago。:azn:

So whats your point zombie kill the 21st century modern Japanese for their arrogant moron ancestors who already got an @ss kicking from the US and the Allies please that kind of logic so typical chinese why hit some who happens to have the last name of the man who did you wrong just because he carries the same last name that's illogical like your stupid claims and your whole idea of everything belongs to china concept! typical chinese arrogance

Actually I deleted most troll comments, you replied to one you can thank me later, you should also tone down on your language. ;)

Actually I deleted most troll comments, you replied to one you can thank me later, you should also tone down on your language. ;)

That's still bais no thank you well what did i expect from people like you. Most of your countrymen are trolling here and started all of the troll comments here saying china this and china that. So why should thank you for not being fair!

That's still bais no thank you well what did i expect from people like you. Most of your countrymen are trolling here and started all of the troll comments here saying china this and china that. So why should thank you for not being fair!

Not really I have deleted their comments and yours that are trolling and flamebait and given them infractions, if you want to continue discussing this then send me a pm as it is getting off topic, you should also tone down on your language.

我只能说,你煞笔吗?别的国家都玩文化侵略,你反其道而行之,真是奇葩

Culture invasion or assimilation is outdated and too classic, deal with Japan you need some unsual way: If we can prevent Japan to use Kanji, that will only be a good thing for China...Japanese are not gratefull to who so ever for Kanji nor others things they have learned in the pass, they toke its as for granted...so don't try to be so naive to cry that while other powers want to assimilate other nations but China to des-assimilate Japan...Japanese don't see that way, even they toke American culture as for granted...if new nation more powerfull than U.S, they will dump this last and embrace the new one...pure and simple

What ever they learned from us were using against us for over two centuries...such Japanese katana, how many Chinese heads have been lost by this sword...for me share culture or Kanji with Japan is just don't making sense at all.

No you can't legally prevent people, many cultures uses writing system or culture inspired by other.

Maybe but we can still tell them to use their own katakana and hiragana...instead of Kanji

It is quite an unanimous agreement that the issue proposed by the OP is futile.

The japanese has adopted many many Chinese culture as their own: their clothing (kimono), paper folding (origami),flower arrangement (ikibana); their traditional music ( played by biwa (Chinese pipa); koto ( Our zheng, qin)); their food and drinks (soysauce, doufu, noodles, shabu shabu ( hot-pot); fermented bean paste, tea , rice wine ...); and in philosophy (Confucianism, Taoism); festivals (tanabata ( Our 七夕 qixi), tsukimi (mid autumn)...), are all originated from our culture.

Japan has to re-invent itself if all the Chinese related culture are removed from their fabrics, starting with Kanji.

Believe me, there still Chineses think like me, don't be surprise if this question will ever rised again.

What a stupid question!!!

Beside Hanzi is owned by all East Asian countries, not just the COMMUNIST China. They are more respecting Hanzi than the brainwashed stupid Chinese. Just look at ROC, they called to replace Hanzi with Roman Empire character.

In this case, I'm not proud of being Chinese. Shameful! Disgraceful!

After WWII, Japan was about to replace Kanji by some Romanji (soemthing like that). I don't know what the hell they keep using it, so don't flattered yourself about Hanzi, they just feel that it's still usefull otherwise they will dump it into gabage...

That's an absurd logic mate.

Americas, Europe and Africa uses Latin scripts when it's not their native script. Most of the Muslim world uses Perso-Arabic derivedscript when it's not their native script? Most of South Asia and South East Asia uses Sanskrit derived script when its' not their native script as well?

Just like most of East Asia uses Chinese script? As long as legality is concerned I doubt that China have exclusive rights to the script since most all 3 East Asian races have common origin.

Which 3 East Asian races?

What if they do not want to be 'real Chinese'? Any advantages to being a so called 'real Chinese'? More money? More women? What is wrong with being a 'real Taiwanese' or 'real HK-er'? Less money? No women? :lol:

You know nothing about Chinese history. During Chinese Division period, who is qualified to represent whole china and who is the real china and who are really chinese, those questions are very serious questions for us. Even the barbarians claims that they are chinese and the offsprings of yanhuang. such as 鲜卑,契丹,匈奴。

Currently, a lot of Taiwanese often say that they are real chinese because they think they keep the real chinese culture to represent china. Mainlanders are barbarians and offsprings of Max.

Why? It is so useful, when I went on a vacation to Japan I could read all the maps and road signs right away. :P (Since location names use mostly Kanji). Plus, they call it "Kanji" which literally means "Han characters", so they are crediting us with their writing system anyway.
Indeed, the popular Western historian-philosopher Will Durant speculated decades ago that this application of Kanji was so useful that the West would have to learn Chinese to compete internationally, rather than the Chinese learn English.

It can be tough though, for us Westerners to learn Chinese from Chinese. Instead, the Chinese I met wanted to try their English out on me. (An exception was my German language teacher. She was a Chinese citizen but much to her embarrassment she never learned to write in her native language.) I understand Americans trying to learn Japanese have had similar experiences.

BTW, the only hints of job offers I got for work in China (both Taiwan and mainland, roughly 20 years ago) involved teaching English there. Why Chinese would want to employ an American to do so at more than the salary they'd offer a Pakistani left me puzzled.

you just fail to understand what I wrote.

How can those coconut junks be compared with our indigenous designed and well crafted Chinese spoons made with porcelain!

It is a civilization apart!

I think the spoon made by people in Baltic 4000 BC (with long handheld) is more versalite than spoon made by porcelan in China ás you have showed it of.

hienvat1.jpg

The Photo of spoon, spoon should been made from wood ? from team at the University of York and the University of Bradford analyzed 133 pottery dating back to about 4000 BC.

Loài ng

Indeed, the popular Western historian-philosopher Will Durant speculated decades ago that this application of Kanji was so useful that the West would have to learn Chinese to compete internationally, rather than the Chinese learn English.

That never happened, because China was so weak for the past 200 years. Even today we are still nowhere near the level of influence as Ancient China, during which time our neighbours were happy to take our culture like Hanzi and our inventions like firearms and gunpowder. And to be realistic, we won't reach that stage again anytime soon.

It can be tough though, for us Westerners to learn Chinese from Chinese. Instead, the Chinese I met wanted to try their English out on me. (An exception was my German language teacher. She was a Chinese citizen but much to her embarrassment she never learned to write in her native language.) I understand Americans trying to learn Japanese have had similar experiences.

Yes, that happens a lot. If you want to learn a language you need to do a lot of self-study, since there is no guarantee of the other side not wanting the same thing from you (practice in speaking another language).

BTW, the only hints of job offers I got for work in China (both Taiwan and mainland, roughly 20 years ago) involved teaching English there. Why Chinese would want to employ an American to do so at more than the salary they'd offer a Pakistani left me puzzled.

The answer is obvious. If you are going to hire an English teacher, you want someone who speaks English as their native language. For most Pakistanis, English is their third or fourth language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom