What's new

Can Asia Challenge The West – OpEd

yes they should and they will become better looking then Indians will be the ugliest nation on the planet. maybe you should ask them to stay hindu so you stay on no 2 place
who is talking their country not won any beauty contest :coffee: .

guess you dont know the meaning of sour grapes, doesnt fit here
thanks buddy by mistake i was posted in wrong thread .;)

Than worrying about our country isn't it better to check yours? ;)
when u are our neighbour we check ur every step (who threat for our country)one mistake make ur country like $hit hole like in past .and china dady will not help u like they not help to pakistan.so live like children not try to become dady.

Asia is already challenging the west! only we need to stop fighting among ourselves
and join forces against western clout...but alas, that cannot happen in the forseeable
future

article was about asia challenging west, but indian started defending west,, what the hell.

the Asia can challage west but for that both china and INDIA must imerge as great powers and should refrain from wars as much as possible

Can Asia challenge the West? Which language are we using in this forum right now?

"Can Asian challenge The West"?

Just enjoy the Olympics and keep yourselves up to date with news on the global economy.

the Asia can challage west but for that both china and INDIA must imerge as great powers and should refrain from wars AMAP. xan PO

no way not just because we as a interest third party don't like to see it but because the West will make sure that not happen.

the west are hugely buying up India media so time to time they are flaring about China threat or China bully against India.

and I can even spot some "Indian" members on the forum are camouflages of U.S. cyber warrior IDs. stirring up is their daily job.

Can Asia challenge the West? Which language are we using in this forum right now?

does language means something? let me tell you this, language means the past. And the title is Can Aisa challenge the West.

your augment is completely irrelevant.

there is no concept asia in chinese culture and the competing unit of the games is by country not by continent

no way not just because we as a interest third party don't like to see it but because the West will make sure that not happen.

the west are hugely buying up India media so time to time they are flaring about China threat or China bully against India.

and I can even spot some "Indian" members on the forum are camouflages of U.S. cyber warrior IDs. stirring up is their daily job.

then prove it and expose them

ON TOPIC> west will try to stop or delay rise of east my any means possible

we should be on our guard

there is no concept asia in chinese culture and the competing unit of the games is by country not by continent

Guys this the kind of attitude that is getting developed by CCP and its evil propaganda. Pakistanis and other asian countries who are discussing the east domination of west should realize this.
As far as Indians are concerned we have no problem with bonding with any other culture or any religion as the existence of India for 65 years is a testimony for that.

Soon the guys here will realize the Han hegemonic designs, Soon this cheap tradesman will develop into an oppressor.

Guys this the kind of attitude that is getting developed by CCP and its evil propaganda. Pakistanis and other asian countries who are discussing the east domination of west should realize this.
As far as Indians are concerned we have no problem with bonding with any other culture or any religion as the existence of India for 65 years is a testimony for that.

Soon the guys here will realize the Han hegemonic designs, Soon this cheap tradesman will develop into an oppressor.

Nobody wants to dance with Indian cheerleader

Back
Top Bottom