What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

The question has been posed before, so once again , let's be realistic....

With all honesty, forget Pakistan for a moment, how do the Indians get along with any of the other neighbours, ?? be it, China, Sri Lanka, Nepal or Bangladesh, ... there is no love lost.
So the bottom line is all the rest can't be wrong while one claims to be right, hence not difficult to conclude where the fault lies. !!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

oho .... you took it so serious.

I just euphemistically remarked about India Pakistan dosti dushmani paradigm.

Sorry yaar to have hurt your feelings.

Being a Pathan, I normally don't say sorry. :)

Being a Muslim I do not keep heavy grudges ;)

Oh ..so you already started feeling the threat...:azn:
But when 8.9 earthquake shakes the ground it levels everything.

Most obligingly sorry please.

I just meant it as I meant it.

But yes, it does flatten things - only I wanna remain alive.

Nahh...it's just the mullahs...Mind you most of those who have internet are those who are the middle or upper class...the lower class don't have such facilities so please do not decide based on lets say 60% of the population...

Yet, honestly, I am not sure how the other 40% will behave...
I dont think anyone is mullah on this forum.but then generally i get to see these words used in context with other muslims here.

n u khalajaan life in a dream world

justbecoz u married a pakistani muslim that doesnt mean

u own pakistan or something like than by the way u behave

u r surely not a muslim

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Btw i own pakistan for your info.Tenu koi problem hai tey bol......:rolleyes:

I dont think anyone is mullah on this forum.but then generally i get to see these words used in context with other muslims here.

O forgive me, I freely use the word Mullah for people who preach rubbish in the name of Islam! Anything from twisting the Quran to preaching hatred = Mullah BECAUSE that is ALL Mullahs do.

I respect SOME Imams of masjids and SOME scholars but not MULLAHS! So yes we have Mullahs on this forum!

And then we also have their opposites which are extreme liberal people who forget they are Easterners and Not Westerners- These lot I call Western-wanna-bes!

Most obligingly sorry please.

I just meant it as I meant it.

But yes, it does flatten things - only I wanna remain alive.
Dont worry you will be alive.As you are under my custody.:P

Isn't that in many ways forcing them to stay together when they don't want to?

The main point is they can...Though oil will eventually make a layer on the top because it's density is low and hence it doesn't really mix

Not sure what sort of analogy to put forward! :P

Isn't that in many ways forcing them to stay together when they don't want to?
Article points a deep thought in last line .you may get what the person trying to say And as for people ur oil and water analogy dont fit.

O forgive me, I freely use the word Mullah for people who preach rubbish in the name of Islam! Anything from twisting the Quran to preaching hatred = Mullah BECAUSE that is ALL Mullahs do.

I respect SOME Imams of masjids and SOME scholars but not MULLAHS! So yes we have Mullahs on this forum!

And then we also have their opposites which are extreme liberal people who forget they are Easterners and Not Westerners- These lot I call Western-wanna-bes!
I dont think liberalism is the western concept.its eastern concept actually.And as for the definition of mullah you gave in 1st line which i despise a lot that type.

Back
Top Bottom