What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

Oh shut up. Take your bigotry elsewhere.

this is not bigotry....i am telling what i have seen....

all the anti Pakistani and pro indian blogs from within Pakistan are being run by qadianis and agha khanis.......

qadianis have mirza qadian buried in qadian,india....in an event of war.......qadianis know Pakistan will nuke qadian,india......thats why they are all talking about friendship this and that....

dont get touchy...this is the reality.

Lol kya dushmani hai pathano ki.65 saal to door ki baat hai 4 saal main hi mombatti ki tarah pighla diya................:woot:

I mentioned on another thread where you remarked that, you are like a restless aatma and is on a mission to change the world, or words to the effect.

You are a walking talking 8.9 earthquake on the richter scale.

Please don't even attempt to change me - I am good enough to remain a high class Hindu Brahmin.

What's wrong with Pathan?

I am against any feudal system and any mentally retarded villager attitude of enforcing and seeking control...

But if you hate pathan than you must hate all the Punjabi villagers, All the Sindhi Villagers, All the Balouchi villagers...

Because every villager in Pakistan shows the same attitudes and behaviours!

I have no problem with Pathans (the ones whose ancestors were from Afghnistan)- They are lovely and very hospitable - yet to meet one who isn't

I have no problem with Punjabi - Both my parents were born there

I have no problem with Sindhi - Was born in Karachi

I have no problem with Balouchi - They have a nice funny accent

I have no problem with Kashmiri - They are simply gorgeous!

ALL MAKE UP PAKISTAN

You have a problem I will give you a solution go jump into the Indian Ocean and drown yourself because PAKISTAN IS PAKISTAN...It can not be the same without any 1 of them!

all the anti Pakistani and pro indian blogs from within Pakistan are being run by qadianis and agha khanis.......

qadianis have mirza qadian buried in qadian,india....in an event of war.......qadianis know Pakistan will nuke qadian,india......thats why they are all talking about friendship this and that....

seems pakistani muslims are like loose cannons ..ready to declare everyone and anyone as Qadian,murtad,kafir.....

Yaar do talk about a news paper or two or all. Just don't bring in religious caste or creed. Kadiyanis are not Muslim - our constitution says that.

Them and Agha Khanis are both Pakistanis also. Please respect them as Pakistanis. This is all I ask and is not difficult ask, is it.

The question has been posed before, so once again , let's be realistic....

With all honesty, forget Pakistan for a moment, how do the Indians get along with any of the other neighbours, ?? be it, China, Sri Lanka, Nepal or Bangladesh, ... there is no love lost.
So the bottom line is all the rest can't be wrong while one claims to be right, hence not difficult to conclude where the fault lies. !!!

I mentioned on another thread where you remarked that, you are like a restless aatma and is on a mission to change the world, or words to the effect.

You are a walking talking 8.9 earthquake on the richter scale.

Please don't even attempt to change me - I am good enough to remain a high class Hindu Brahmin.
Oh ..so you already started feeling the threat...:azn:
But when 8.9 earthquake shakes the ground it levels everything.

seems pakistani muslims are like loose cannons ..ready to declare everyone and anyone as Qadian,murtad,kafir.....

Nahh...it's just the mullahs...Mind you most of those who have internet are those who are the middle or upper class...the lower class don't have such facilities so please do not decide based on lets say 60% of the population...

Yet, honestly, I am not sure how the other 40% will behave...

What's wrong with Pathan?

I am against any feudal system and any mentally retarded villager attitude of enforcing and seeking control...

But if you hate pathan than you must hate all the Punjabi villagers, All the Sindhi Villagers, All the Balouchi villagers...

Because every villager in Pakistan shows the same attitudes and behaviours!

I have no problem with Pathans (the ones whose ancestors were from Afghnistan)- They are lovely and very hospitable - yet to meet one who isn't

I have no problem with Punjabi - Both my parents were born there

I have no problem with Sindhi - Was born in Karachi

I have no problem with Balouchi - They have a nice funny accent

I have no problem with Kashmiri - They are simply gorgeous!

ALL MAKE UP PAKISTAN

You have a problem I will give you a solution go jump into the Indian Ocean and drown yourself because PAKISTAN IS PAKISTAN...It can not be the same without any 1 of them!

oho .... you took it so serious.

I just euphemistically remarked about India Pakistan dosti dushmani paradigm.

Sorry yaar to have hurt your feelings.

Being a Pathan, I normally don't say sorry. :)

Yaar do talk about a news paper or two or all. Just don't bring in religious caste or creed. Kadiyanis are not Muslim - our constitution says that.

Them and Agha Khanis are both Pakistanis also. Please respect them as Pakistanis. This is all I ask and is not difficult ask, is it.

sir i said i have seen some of the worst enemies of Pakistan in qadianis and agha khanis......no where did i painted all of agha khanis as traitors and enemies..........

when express news will try to fool the common Pakistani....then we will have to speak out and defend the ideology of Pakistan......plain and simple.......

ha ha ha .......

God - no one can beat you when your brain functions at warp speed, which is normally the case.
Well only a woman can know ho liquidis mix at what temperature as she works dedicatedly in her lab called kitchen.....:azn:

Back
Top Bottom