What's new

Can any one answer this question by TTP supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whether they are one, two or three they are still better than the MQM, ANP and PPP criminals and terrorists any given day.

Who would support TTP?? :sick:

No i consider them to be fighting against religious extremists in their respective provinces

you mean bhatta, target killing, bori band dead bodies, stolen hides, zakat fitrah snatched at gunpoint are all being used to fight extremists?

Brother! I could understand after reading your all posts that you are actually hardcore supporter of TTP and for TTP sympathy you are trying to convince to PDF members that both Talibans are on same agenda ... Infact Mullah Omer & Afghan Taliban are true Muslims & they don't attack on women, kids & other innocent people ... TTP are khawarij who are killing to Muslims on American agenda ... If they have support of Afghan Taliban then I must say those are also khawarij but I don't believe so ............

So, good Taliban & bad Taliban
What is this

0A762E58-A31E-4899-A20B-E1EE4136080B_mw1024_n_s.jpg

Taliban_beating_woman_in_public_RAWA.jpg

Taliban_execute_Zarmeena_in_Kabul_in1999_RAWA.jpg

you mean bhatta, target killing, bori band dead bodies, stolen hides, zakat fitrah snatched at gunpoint are all being used to fight extremists?

To fight monsters who behead people in the name of religion & sect .. TTP has killed 70K Pakistanis , they are decapitating PA soldiers butchering unarmed civilians .. Pakistanis should fight any means necessary with these people

Simple answer is this.

Afghan Taliban = Our proxy to flog whoever we want to flog in Afghanistan.
TTP = American proxy to flog us.

Jihad = A tool to manipulate them for our use which TTP's handlers use too.

Just ask those TTP buttholes, when was the last time Afghan Taliban went on and massacred innocent civilians in the streets on daily basis,bombed mosques,churches,temples and school?

Dear Aeronaut,

If you really believe that the TTP is being supported by the U.S. then you are seriously mistaken.
WeΒ’ve come to a point where we shouldnΒ’t have any doubts regarding their deadly agenda in the region. They are only focused on achieving their deadly objectives in the region, and see our nations as a common threat to their mission. Furthermore, theyΒ’ve made their evil stance clear on several occasions. This is what their spokesman said after the attack on the U.S. convoy in Peshawar in 2011: "The diplomatic staff of all NATO countries are our targets. We will continue such attacks. Pakistan is our first target, and America is our second." This is what the TTP spokesman told the media after the Boston Marathon explosions: Β“We believe in attacking US and its allies but we are not involved in this attack. We have no connection to this bombing but we will continue to target them wherever possible.Β”

I hope you are able to see that we face a common threat in the region, and the facts simply allow us to separate truth from conspiracy theories.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

Dear Aeronaut,
I hope you are able to see that we face a common threat in the region, and the facts simply allow us to separate truth from conspiracy theories.

Ali Khan

The fact that the mighty CENTCOM felt it necessary to comment here and invoke the "conspiracy theories" meme speaks volumes in itself.

Ramadhan Mubarak, Mr Khan.

Who would support TTP?? :sick:

he is asking Indians why you bother to reply :D

Dear Aeronaut,

If you really believe that the TTP is being supported by the U.S. then you are seriously mistaken.
We’ve come to a point where we shouldn’t have any doubts regarding their deadly agenda in the region. They are only focused on achieving their deadly objectives in the region, and see our nations as a common threat to their mission. Furthermore, they’ve made their evil stance clear on several occasions. This is what their spokesman said after the attack on the U.S. convoy in Peshawar in 2011: "The diplomatic staff of all NATO countries are our targets. We will continue such attacks. Pakistan is our first target, and America is our second." This is what the TTP spokesman told the media after the Boston Marathon explosions: “We believe in attacking US and its allies but we are not involved in this attack. We have no connection to this bombing but we will continue to target them wherever possible.”

Ali Khan

NO we are NOT mistaken. we also know the reality of TTP spokesperson/s. They are US mouth piece.

anyway its your proxy terror outfit to pressurise us

@Spring Onion

Are you also some Lal Topi fan? if yes then i would advice you to avoid Lal Topi like vermin. He's a hidden dajjal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Aeronaut,

We’ve come to a point where we shouldn’t have any doubts regarding their deadly agenda in the region. They are only focused on achieving their deadly objectives in the region, and see our nations as a common threat to their mission. Furthermore, they’ve made their evil stance clear on several occasions. This is what their spokesman said after the attack on the U.S. convoy in Peshawar in 2011: "The diplomatic staff of all NATO countries are our targets. We will continue such attacks. Pakistan is our first target, and America is our second." This is what the TTP spokesman told the media after the Boston Marathon explosions: “We believe in attacking US and its allies but we are not involved in this attack. We have no connection to this bombing but we will continue to target them wherever possible.”

Ali Khan

Dear friend, please name me ONE terrorist outfit in the world history which has operated with deadly affects as TTP and WITHOUT any support machanism.?

There are a few questions that i would like you to answer me please.

* Why was Baitullah Mehsud's brother,the founder of TTP released from Guantenamo and under 'what conditions.' .. How was he found to be 'innocent' and under what due process,which allowed this monster that we had handed over to you to keep him imprisoned to be released into our society?

* If America doesn't support TTP than how are they able to sustain their supply for a decade. If India is supplying them if Mr Hegal is to be believed, than why isn't America doing anything to stop Indians from doing that?

* If America and Pakistan face a 'common threat' than why organizations like TTP,BLA are not on your list of 'Forigen terrorist organizations.' [Correct me if i am wrong.]

I would highly appreciate a satisfactory answer.

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom