What's new

Can any one answer this question by TTP supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Express Tribune and Geo are muslims?? lols. You can trust those?

Please google and see if you can find a video released by As Sahab (Alqaeda media wing). It has interviews of TTP, Afghans, Aqaeda, heck even Al Shabab members etc and all say Our ameer is Mullah Omar. Mullah Dadulla (Afghan Talib) also says TTP are our brothers and we have the same cause! Title of the video was something like "Bunyan um Marsoos" or something... (edit: video link: ********.com - Bunyam Um Marsoos (Solid Wall - URDU video))

Edit: See here for links/proofs tht all these jihadis are the one and the same.. Some proofs that TTP / Alqaeda / Taliban are all one and the same

And about qari zain, he was a known army supporter. Wasn't connected with afghan talib. he was that druglord Turkestan Bhittani's man!

What rubbish had you posted ... This is all about for TTP fans not Pakistanis ... Please link some sensible things ........

Your video link is not working ... Please send workable video link .......

No my friend you are miserably mistaken if u think that Afghan taliban are your proxies. If they had been your proxy then they would have handed over Osama and Al Qaeda a long time ago either to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia but the taliban sacrificed their govt, their lives, their everything to protect Osama and Al Qaeda.

Moreover i think you are not aware that Gen. Mahmood the ex-ISI chief had personally gone to convince Mulla Omar on Osama and Al Qaeda issue and guess what he was given a taka sa jawab

Moreover friend Afghans are quite ghairatmand people. Dont always see the world through the lens of typical Pakistani morals.

You sound like a ttp supporter are you? And please don't quote to me the about the great ghairatmand afghan quam, I lived with them in Karachi long enough to know wht they are made of. Bunch of backstabbers the lot of, the earlier Pakistan throws them out the quicker we can solve our problems. Arabs and Afghans got us into this mess, wtf did Pakistan had to do with 9/11? Usa invaded the wrong country :hitwall:

Mere bhai i am not denying that they don't kill civilians. However they don't go around and carry out massacres as what happened to hazaras and what not at the Hands of TTP and LEJ.

And most of the western news is necessary war time propaganda.

They r same as TTP. both kill civilians too!

If its western propaganda, then aren't Pakistani channels also owned by the west, which claim TTP massacres? ISI chief said pakistani's can be sold on 1 US visa.. isn't our media getting millions?

"iss hamam ma sub nangay hain!!"
@Patriots: abay use google... i gav one link, works at my end.. there might be more

Last edited by a moderator:
2 quick questions

whats the link to the forum

and

did you ask him why the TTP was 'compelled' to change its spokesperson in such a hasty fashion? ;)

(its relevant)

The TTP is not directly affiliated with the Afghan Taliban movement led by Mullah Omar, with both groups differing greatly in their histories, strategic goals and interests although they both share a primarily Deobandi interpretation of Islam

Mullah Omar's movement is by and large consisting of ethnic Pashtuns of Afghanistan; some with direct tribal affiliations across the Durand Line.

TTP consists of Pashtuns but also foreign jeehadi elements (from Chechna/Dagestan, Morrocco, Egypt, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait; even Uyghurs from China)....they have a global expansionist agenda whereas Afghan taleban (which calls itself Islamic Emirate Govt of Afghanistan) is purely an Afghan movement.

the 2 do have some merging interests and undoubtedly they do have ways to get in contact with eachother

definitely worth reading:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/23/world/asia/23taliban.html?_r=0

No my friend you are miserably mistaken if u think that Afghan taliban are your proxies. If they had been your proxy then they would have handed over Osama and Al Qaeda a long time ago either to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia but the taliban sacrificed their govt, their lives, their everything to protect Osama and Al Qaeda.

Moreover i think you are not aware that Gen. Mahmood the ex-ISI chief had personally gone to convince Mulla Omar on Osama and Al Qaeda issue and guess what he was given a taka sa jawab

Moreover friend Afghans are quite ghairatmand people. Dont always see the world through the lens of typical Pakistani morals.

WTF is that supposed to mean? Are you a social researcher who has finally decoded the 'typical' Pakistani morals? Lay low with the blanket statements.

Taliban sacrificed their lives and govt for Osama thats why he was holed up in Abbottabad with his 3 wives?

the govt. of then PM Nawaz Sharif as well as the DG ISI and Saudi officials/intelligence did personally go to Mullah Omar in 1998 and pleaded with him to surrender OBL and other foreign (mostly Arab) jeehadis affiliated with the al qaeda

unfortunately he refused to do so without a trial in Shariah court....

this is an often over-looked piece of history which western media conveniently "forgets"

Dear poster,

You have engaged into debate with people who support terrorism. How could someone who support terrorism be talked with logic? They are ignorant and will listen to nothing. They will find a flaw in everything you say. How did you believe that you could take on them yourself, who listen to none?

It takes great knowledge and argumentative skills to change mind to a stubborn.

Army employs knowledgeable soldiers and scholars on radio in the TTP-effected region, where they engage into 'radio-wars' with terrorist commanders/supporters using their frequencies. The person at our side uses sound logic, use of human and Islamic laws, and sheer argumentative skills to prove the terror-promoters wrong, with the whole community listening to the conversation and being the judges to decide who is wrong; a person with Kalashnikov or a person using logic and religious knowledge.

Link.

The TTP is not directly affiliated with the Afghan Taliban movement led by Mullah Omar, with both groups differing greatly in their histories, strategic goals and interests although they both share a primarily Deobandi interpretation of Islam

Mullah Omar's movement is by and large consisting of ethnic Pashtuns of Afghanistan; some with direct tribal affiliations across the Durand Line.

TTP consists of Pashtuns but also foreign jeehadi elements (from Chechna/Dagestan, Morrocco, Egypt, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait; even Uyghurs from China)....they have a global expansionist agenda whereas Afghan taleban (which calls itself Islamic Emirate Govt of Afghanistan) is purely an Afghan movement.

the 2 do have some merging interests and undoubtedly they do have ways to get in contact with eachother

definitely worth reading:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/23/world/asia/23taliban.html?_r=0

Do watch the video link I posted above and google, then reply. Also, google some of afghan talib propaganda videos. Many suicide bombers are non pusthon and sometimes even non afghanis!

Friend labeling me as a TTP sympathiser is not the answer to my question. This just exposes your own intellectual bankruptcy.

When a TTP hardcore member Khawarijee accuses others of Intellectual Bankruptcy, it sounds hilarious.

When you slaughter innocent men, women and Children in the markets, is that an example of your intellectual capacity ?

You are a sickening example of a morally and intellectually bankrupt poor excuse of a human.

In fact to call you human is an insult to all humanity.

When a TTP hardcore member Khawarijee accuses others of Intellectual Bankruptcy, it sounds hilarious.

When you slaughter innocent men, women and Children in the markets, is that n example of your intellectual capacity ?

You are a sickening example of a morally and intellectually bankrupt poor excuse of a human.

In fat to call you human is an insult to all humanity.

Hey u miserable inqalabi looks like u have still not recovered from the shock and awe of the 11th May humiliation and disgrace :undecided:

Moreover those bombings in the markets and killing women and children are carried out by your Raymond Davises, Blackwaters and Xe Internationals ie your countrymen when traitors like Hussain Haqqanis give visas blindly to them and snakes like you disguised as hopeless inqalabis.

Any answers to this u hopeless Tsunami?

i think this hopeless inqalabi has still not recovered from the shock of 11 May humiliation and disgrace. I dont know about TTP but the hopeless Tsunami has surely been routed from 3 provinces for good and for the 4th one only one phone call by Mian sahab to Maulana Fazlur Rahman is more than enough to wet the pants of tsunami crowd.

I sometimes wonder why the likes of Atiqa Odhos and Veena Maliks are so fond of Tsunami?

@unitedstatesofislam quoted ::i basically teased them on the point that Afghan taliban and TTP are not same and are different organizations.

you are wrong and they are right , its one organisation - stop confusing Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom