What's new

Can any one answer this question by TTP supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop this Charade you TTP Khawarijee.

You and your TTP will be routed from the surface of the Earth.

Your days are numbered so spend them wisely and repent for the thousands of innocent Pakistanis you have killed.

The day of reckoning is fast approaching for your kind.

i think this hopeless inqalabi has still not recovered from the shock of 11 May humiliation and disgrace. I dont know about TTP but the hopeless Tsunami has surely been routed from 3 provinces for good and for the 4th one only one phone call by Mian sahab to Maulana Fazlur Rahman is more than enough to wet the pants of tsunami crowd.

I sometimes wonder why the likes of Atiqa Odhos and Veena Maliks are so fond of Tsunami?

KABUL: Afghan Taliban commander Abdul Mannan alias Mullah Toor has expressed disassociation with Tahreek-e-Taliban Pakistan(TTP) and said Afghan Taliban have no connection with outlawed Tahreek-e-Taliban.

In an interview, Mullah Toor said targeting innocent people in suicide attacks and blasts is wrong. Al Qaeda has no influence on Tahreek-e-Taliban and Afghan Taliban target only Americans and Nato forces.

Afghan Taliban commander expresses disassociation with TTP - GEO.tv

This has been posted on PDF

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/38585-afghan-taliban-commander-expresses-disassociation-ttp.html

Brother! I could understand after reading your all posts that you are actually hardcore supporter of TTP and for TTP sympathy you are trying to convince to PDF members that both Talibans are on same agenda ... Infact Mullah Omer & Afghan Taliban are true Muslims & they don't attack on women, kids & other innocent people ... TTP are khawarij who are killing to Muslims on American agenda ... If they have support of Afghan Taliban then I must say those are also khawarij but I don't believe so ............

Friend labeling me as a TTP sympathiser is not the answer to my question. This just exposes your own intellectual bankruptcy.

KABUL: Afghan Taliban commander Abdul Mannan alias Mullah Toor has expressed disassociation with Tahreek-e-Taliban Pakistan(TTP) and said Afghan Taliban have no connection with outlawed Tahreek-e-Taliban.

In an interview, Mullah Toor said targeting innocent people in suicide attacks and blasts is wrong. Al Qaeda has no influence on Tahreek-e-Taliban and Afghan Taliban target only Americans and Nato forces.

Afghan Taliban commander expresses disassociation with TTP - GEO.tv

This has been posted on PDF

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/38585-afghan-taliban-commander-expresses-disassociation-ttp.html

If this is your reply in response to my question then i can only pity you.

Dear forum members Asalamu Alaikum,

Recently i visited one of the forums of TTP supporters where i had a long conversation and argument with TTP supporters and sympathisers regarding TTP's operations inside Pakistan. I challenged them on a number of issues ranging from shia killings to the recent tourist killings in Northern Areas.

Cutting the long story short i basically teased them on the point that Afghan taliban and TTP are not same and are different organizations. I further teased them by saying that after the withdrawl of US/NATO forces from Afghanistan Afghan taliban would take them on and flush them out of Afghanistan but i have to admit that they really left me speechless on this issue.

What they said was that Afghan taliban and TTP were definitely same organisations with similar aims and objectives and anything contrary to this fact was pure ISI propaganda. The basic question they asked me regarding this was that if Afghan taliban and TTP were two different and distinct entities why didn't Mulla Omar Mujahid ever publicly disassociate himself and his movement from the TTP despite the fact that TTP openly uses the name of Taliban for itself and calls Mulla Omar as their ultimate leader and Ameerul Momineen. Moreover why didn't Mulla Omar or any high ranking Afghan taliban official ever denounce and condemn the TTP operations in Pakistan? Leave that why didn't Afghan taliban ever even made a simple press release or any pamphlet condemning TTP or disassociating itself from TTP?

These were very critical questions they had put before me and i simply had no satisfactory answer to these questions. I would be glad if any one else can give a satisfactory reply to these questions of TTP supporters but it should based on facts and serious and rational argument and not some nonsense Lal Topi garbage.

TTP joins Afghan Taliban to wage spring offensive - thenews.com.pk

If this is your reply in response to my question then i can only pity you.

Afghan Taliban commander Abdul Mannan alias Mullah Toor has expressed disassociation with Tahreek-e-Taliban Pakistan(TTP) and said Afghan Taliban have no connection with outlawed Tahreek-e-Taliban.

Oh you don't consider as answer to these clear words of Taliban commander then I can lament on you own intellect :P

And I didn't labelled to you as TTP sympathizer ... I literally labelled to as hardcore support of TTP khawarij .......

Thank you Pak-one sahib for that article these Tsunami type kids are too emotional and brainwashed to present any logical and rational arguments in support of their claims. The only evidence these kids have is either that hopeless Lal Topi clown or labeling others as TTP sympathiser when any serious and thought provoking point of view is presented to them.

Simple answer is this.

Afghan Taliban = Our proxy to flog whoever we want to flog in Afghanistan.
TTP = American proxy to flog us.

Jihad = A tool to manipulate them for our use which TTP's handlers use too.

Just ask those TTP buttholes, when was the last time Afghan Taliban went on and massacred innocent civilians in the streets on daily basis,bombed mosques,churches,temples and school?

Most Afghan civilian deaths 'caused by Taliban attacks, not US forces' | World news | The Guardian

@Patriots

i think it would be better if u leave this thread and go to computers and technology section. this is not a topic for u. by the way how old are u?

Last edited by a moderator:
No my friend you are miserably mistaken if u think that Afghan taliban are your proxies. If they had been your proxy then they would have handed over Osama and Al Qaeda a long time ago either to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia but the taliban sacrificed their govt, their lives, their everything to protect Osama and Al Qaeda.

Moreover i think you are not aware that Gen. Mahmood the ex-ISI chief had personally gone to convince Mulla Omar on Osama and Al Qaeda issue and guess what he was given a taka sa jawab

Moreover friend Afghans are quite ghairatmand people. Dont always see the world through the lens of typical Pakistani morals.

Flogging women on streets, forced prostitution and raping boys, uff so ghairat mand
And look at these shameless pakistanis eating daal like they have no morals istighfirullah

This was something new for you? Which world were you living in for the past 3 years?

It wasn't news. It was public knowledge. The head of ISI acknowledging it is news. Many Afghan Talibs have already been killed in drones and Afghan talibs know this, hence they dont trust the ISI.

This is just an article not news ...........

Guardian is british paper ... How could you consider it for unbias reporting ...........

Express Tribune and Geo are muslims?? lols. You can trust those?

Please google and see if you can find a video released by As Sahab (Alqaeda media wing). It has interviews of TTP, Afghans, Aqaeda, heck even Al Shabab members etc and all say Our ameer is Mullah Omar. Mullah Dadulla (Afghan Talib) also says TTP are our brothers and we have the same cause! Title of the video was something like "Bunyan um Marsoos" or something... (edit: video link: http://www.********.com/view?i=968_1315256491)

Edit: See here for links/proofs tht all these jihadis are the one and the same.. http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-TTP-Alqaeda-Taliban-are-all-one-and-the-same

And about qari zain, he was a known army supporter. Wasn't connected with afghan talib. he was that druglord Turkestan Bhittani's man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom