What's new

Can any one answer this question by TTP supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... Furthermore, they’ve made their evil stance clear on several occasions....

On the flip side, US has made it's evil stance pretty clear on several occasions as well...the recent Abbottabad report only reaffirms that notion.

@nuclearpak

Abbotabad report is more like a slap in our face.

Last edited by a moderator:
@nuclearpak

Abbotabad report is more like a slap in our face.

True...very true. I didn't deny that...

But it also shows the feelings our Army and civilian setup has for the US.

Now this guy @unitedstatesofislam is completely exposed die hard supporter of killers known as TTP ... He is trying to confused Pakistani Muslims to get sympathy for his masters ... They are not working for Islam but trying to damage our religion ... I would request to @Mod kindly close this idiotic thread .......

So, good Taliban & bad Taliban
What is this

Bad Talibans are the ones killing pakistanis and attacking PA .. Bad Talibans are the lot who are killing afghanistan its people , ANA and Nato forces

Just kill both the Talibans, be done with it. If the Afghanis cause problems, nuke them

Dear friend, please name me ONE terrorist outfit in the world history which has operated with deadly affects as TTP and WITHOUT any support machanism.?

There are a few questions that i would like you to answer me please.

* Why was Baitullah Mehsud's brother,the founder of TTP released from Guantenamo and under 'what conditions.' .. How was he found to be 'innocent' and under what due process,which allowed this monster that we had handed over to you to keep him imprisoned to be released into our society?

* If America doesn't support TTP than how are they able to sustain their supply for a decade. If India is supplying them if Mr Hegal is to be believed, than why isn't America doing anything to stop Indians from doing that?

* If America and Pakistan face a 'common threat' than why organizations like TTP,BLA are not on your list of 'Forigen terrorist organizations.' [Correct me if i am wrong.]

I would highly appreciate a satisfactory answer.

Best Regards.

TTP is on the state's list of FTO, I'm surprised you did not know that.

Hardly ANY local separatist movements across the globe are on that list, the reasons are clearly stated there regarding the criteria they use. So BLA not being there is not some kind of conspiracy against Pakistan, not a single Indian separatist group is there either.

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Kinda Disturbing ..... TTP supporters are increasing in numbers ..i did not see so much support earlier years..

You are wrong as you are new here. Roll back to 2008-2009 on the forum and everybody loved TTP, it was the new hope, like a ''tsunami'' if you know what I mean. That open support has fallen as TTP started bombing mosques and bazars.

Kinda Disturbing ..... TTP supporters are increasing in numbers ..i did not see so much support earlier years..

Just kill both the Talibans, be done with it. If the Afghanis cause problems, nuke them

:astagh::astagh:what are u saying they will become victims

US will say
evil pakistan has used nukes on innocent taliban:astagh:

Bad Talibans are the ones killing pakistanis and attacking PA .. Bad Talibans are the lot who are killing afghanistan its people , ANA and Nato forces

100% Agree with you. I am answering one member who says Afghan Taliban does not kill innocent children, women or men or even minority( they were angel with weapon:angel:)

@pak-marine

don't you consider MQM, ANP and PPP as criminals and terrorists ?

One can have a long debate about the criminal elements in all the three parties, major chunk of them would be eliminated through democratic process. For the first time in the history ANP, PPP and MQM have got shocking surprises. MQM lost 20% of its vote bank in Karachi in May 2013 elections. PPP and ANP have been wiped out from KPK and Punjab due to their horrible performance. And you will see MQM in shambles in upcoming years.... And the most important thing above all...they all believe in the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.....If you don't believe in Constitution of my country, if you don't believe in democracy.... than just get the hell outa here and just keep on doing what you can only do.....until the your own day and time arrives.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom