What's new

Can any one answer this question by TTP supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you was a serious guy, and wanted a serious discussion, but now i get your a clown----all i wanted was help you to understand the ideology of TTP and the motivation behind them.
Even a school boy know the difference between TTP and the afghan talibans, BTW if you know everything about TTP and afghan taliban, why are you asking us about: "why didn't Mulla Omar or any high ranking Afghan taliban official ever denounce and condemn the TTP operations in Pakistan? Leave that why didn't Afghan taliban ever even made a simple press release or any pamphlet condemning TTP or disassociating itself from TTP?"

He is trying to prove that they are the same and it is not the case as he says that he was rendered speechless by this argument

you are right about him

100% Agree with you. I am answering one member who says Afghan Taliban does not kill innocent children, women or men or even minority( they were angel with weapon:angel:)

That's just BS. Hazara massacres carried out by afghan Taliban are well documented and they even made non muslims wear yellow bands. Those who make such claims that afghan talibs are good guys are just religious supremacists and full of it.

The "good taliban", haqqani network militants, are involved in assasinations, beheadings, suicide bombings and other terror tactics just like "bad taliban" TTP.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/29/w...quads-in-afghanistan.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
The good haqqani militants are involved in sectarian violence in kurram agency. They are in bed with bad TTP guys in north waziristan..Sirajudin haqqani, the head of network, is saying that TTP are their brothers.
Sirajuddin Haqqani says Pakistani Taliban[TTP] are our brother and Pakistan Army is our enemy - YouTube

That's just BS. Hazara massacres carried out by afghan Taliban are well documented and they even made non muslims wear yellow bands. Those who make such claims that afghan talibs are good guys are just religious supremacists and full of it.

I know well, only show the mirror who claim this BS.

The good taliban and bad taliban or better words good terrorist and bad terrorist in terms of many Pakistani posters.

While most Afghani and Indian posters, will call both of them terrorists which need to wiped from Pakistan and Afghanistan.

They are two side of the same coin.

As for their supporters, the ultimate litmus test for them is to ask if they believe they are 100% righteous, why don't they go live under them? Surely the ruling here is to make Hijra.

Moreover i think you are not aware that Gen. Mahmood the ex-ISI chief had personally gone to convince Mulla Omar on Osama and Al Qaeda issue and guess what he was given a taka sa jawab

Taliban didnt sacrifice anything they dont know the meaning of it, the lack of understanding and utter ignorance meant that they failed to comprehend the meaning of American vengence.

you have given a watered down version
the real story is that ISI general and Saudi prince went there to convince the thick headed Mullah Omar who raged out of the room and came back with wet head and water dripping off his hair . he said he had cooled him self off because had he not he would have had them both killed. Mullah thought his stunt will scare the Saudi prince who lashed back at him saying that Saudis were severing all ties with Taliban and didnt care what happened to them when Americans were going to attack. saying that he stood up and said "wasalam" and left the room.

after which the ISI chief told the dumb founded mullah that he had lost the only meaningful and most powerful support in these times and left the meeting as well.

after that the carpet bombing commenced and rest is history, had the Americans used chemical or nuclear weapons then there would have been no name of Taliban in Afghanistan , since Americans have no appetite to annihilate an entire Taliban species so they asked their Arabian partners to allow Taliban office in UAE

read more in this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/121020-question-fighting-pakistans-war.html#post1956255
I am talking about real innocent people here not some fantasy have some respect for the dead if you have any figment of humanity and decency in you. rather than calling it lal topi drama

@Irfan Baloch

Taliban didnt sacrifice anything they dont know the meaning of it, the lack of understanding and utter ignorance meant that they failed to comprehend the meaning of American vengence.

but i hope the US/NATO war criminals would have by now comprehended the real meaning of how it feels to think yourself as invincible in pharoanic arrogance and then running away with tails between your legs.

after which the ISI chief told the dumb founded mullah that he had lost the only meaningful and most powerful support in these times and left the meeting as well

The only meaningful and most powerful support at all times is of Allah if only this ISI chief knew

had the Americans used chemical or nuclear weapons then there would have been no name of Taliban in Afghanistan

Who's stopping them. Please go ahead there's still plenty of time left until 2014. Who knows maybe this last experiment makes them win the hearts and minds of poor Afghans.:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Irfan Baloch

but i hope the US/NATO war criminals would have by now comprehended the real meaning of how it feels to think yourself as invincible in pharoanic arrogance and then running away with tails between your legs.

The only meaningful and most powerful support at all times is of Allah if only this ISI chief knew

Who's stopping them. Please go ahead there's still plenty of time left until 2014. Who knows maybe this last experiment makes them win the hearts and minds of poor Afghans.:smitten:

seems like we are talking at two different wavelengths , I wont question your intelligence because I am sure you are a sane person who can articulate and make an argument. although it does sound absurd.
I wont be one who would wish the Afghans to be nuked and I would never dare the Americans to do so and neither should you while in the safety and comfort of of your place.

they are not running with their tails between "MY" legs. my legs are not that wide. but they have made themselves a permanent base in Afghanistan and plundered its recently discovered mineral resources as well. they are not ruling the world out of naivety they know how to make profit out of everything. that another discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things.

afghan taliban have many groups and some of the important ones like Haqqanis are supported by the Pakistani establishment. The rest of the Afghan taliban are local commanders and some allied to anti uzbek tajik govt.

Now pakistani taliban are also made up of many groups. the hardcore group which came to the surface after the Red mosque operation maintains associations with the Haqqanis and some Afghan taliban groups.

The other groups of the pakistani talibs are mostly criminal elements that might have infiltrated and are given support by some anti pakistan elements in Afghanistan's tajik dominated govt.

Reactions: HRK
had the Americans used chemical or nuclear weapons then there would have been no name of Taliban in Afghanistan , since Americans have no appetite to annihilate an entire Taliban species so they asked their Arabian partners to allow Taliban office in UAE
How exactly nuclear and chemical weapons can be used on Taliban who cant be differentiated from local population?

Despite of humiliation and defeat, soviet union and now America didnt use nukes to annihilate Afghan population........................dreaming of nuking Afghanistan or india can only be expected from pakistanis.......unfortunately Pakistan is the only country in the world which might use nukes not only on afghanistan but also its own territory FATA.....its better that pakistan is disarmed from nukes, for sake of world's peace.

How exactly nuclear and chemical weapons can be used on Taliban who cant be differentiated from local population?

Despite of humiliation and defeat, soviet union and now America didnt use nukes to annihilate Afghan population........................dreaming of nuking Afghanistan or india can only be expected from pakistanis.......unfortunately Pakistan is the only country in the world which might use nukes not only on afghanistan but also its own territory FATA.....its better that pakistan is disarmed from nukes, for sake of world's peace.

Roza lag raha hai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom