What's new

Can any one answer this question by TTP supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unitedstatesofislam

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear forum members Asalamu Alaikum,

Recently i visited one of the forums of TTP supporters where i had a long conversation and argument with TTP supporters and sympathisers regarding TTP's operations inside Pakistan. I challenged them on a number of issues ranging from shia killings to the recent tourist killings in Northern Areas.

Cutting the long story short i basically teased them on the point that Afghan taliban and TTP are not same and are different organizations. I further teased them by saying that after the withdrawl of US/NATO forces from Afghanistan Afghan taliban would take them on and flush them out of Afghanistan but i have to admit that they really left me speechless on this issue.

What they said was that Afghan taliban and TTP were definitely same organisations with similar aims and objectives and anything contrary to this fact was pure ISI propaganda. The basic question they asked me regarding this was that if Afghan taliban and TTP were two different and distinct entities why didn't Mulla Omar Mujahid ever publicly disassociate himself and his movement from the TTP despite the fact that TTP openly uses the name of Taliban for itself and calls Mulla Omar as their ultimate leader and Ameerul Momineen. Moreover why didn't Mulla Omar or any high ranking Afghan taliban official ever denounce and condemn the TTP operations in Pakistan? Leave that why didn't Afghan taliban ever even made a simple press release or any pamphlet condemning TTP or disassociating itself from TTP?

These were very critical questions they had put before me and i simply had no satisfactory answer to these questions. I would be glad if any one else can give a satisfactory reply to these questions of TTP supporters but it should based on facts and serious and rational argument and not some nonsense Lal Topi garbage.

Recently i visited one of the forums of TTP supporters where i had a long conversation and argument with TTP supporters and sympathisers regarding TTP's operations inside Pakistan. I challenged them on a number of issues ranging from shia killings to the recent tourist killings in Northern Areas.

Cutting the long story short i basically teased them on the point that Afghan taliban and TTP are not same and are different organizations. I further teased them by saying that after the withdrawl of US/NATO forces from Afghanistan Afghan taliban would take them on and flush them out of Afghanistan but i have to admit that they really left me speechless on this issue.

What they said was that Afghan taliban and TTP were definitely same organisations with similar aims and objectives and anything contrary to this fact was pure ISI propaganda. The basic question they asked me regarding this was that if Afghan taliban and TTP were two different and distinct entities why didn't Mulla Omar Mujahid ever publicly disassociate himself and his movement from the TTP despite the fact that TTP openly uses the name of Taliban for itself and calls Mulla Omar as their ultimate leader and Ameerul Momineen. Moreover why didn't Mulla Omar or any high ranking Afghan taliban official ever denounce and condemn the TTP operations in Pakistan? Leave that why didn't Afghan taliban ever even made a simple press release or any pamphlet condemning TTP or disassociating itself from TTP?

These were very critical questions they had put before me and i simply had no satisfactory answer to these questions. I would be glad if any one else can give a satisfactory reply to these questions of TTP supporters but it should based on facts and serious and rational argument and not some nonsense Lal Topi garbage.

Mullah Omar-led Afghan Taliban ready to attack Pakistani Taliban | The News Tribe
Afghan Taliban deny involvement in plans to attack TTP bases – The Express Tribune

In other words TTP follow Khawarijis ideology, please have a look:
Zaid Hamid on ARY News program Ab Tak 4th July 2013, TTP the Khawarij of today ! on Vimeo
The Khawarij and the TTP in Pakistan - YouTube
Hadith about khawarij- Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri - YouTube
TTP | Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Simple answer is this.

Afghan Taliban = Our proxy to flog whoever we want to flog in Afghanistan.
TTP = American proxy to flog us.

Jihad = A tool to manipulate them for our use which TTP's handlers use too.

Just ask those TTP buttholes, when was the last time Afghan Taliban went on and massacred innocent civilians in the streets on daily basis,bombed mosques,churches,temples and school?

No my friend you are miserably mistaken if u think that Afghan taliban are your proxies. If they had been your proxy then they would have handed over Osama and Al Qaeda a long time ago either to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia but the taliban sacrificed their govt, their lives, their everything to protect Osama and Al Qaeda.

Moreover i think you are not aware that Gen. Mahmood the ex-ISI chief had personally gone to convince Mulla Omar on Osama and Al Qaeda issue and guess what he was given a taka sa jawab

Moreover friend Afghans are quite ghairatmand people. Dont always see the world through the lens of typical Pakistani morals.

Simple a terrorist is a terrorist no need to differentiate among them.......:coffee:

Can you or they define a terrorist........:whistle:

Hahahahaha dear members look what this PWFI character has posted in his reply to my post :rofl:

Afghan Taliban deny involvement in plans to attack TTP bases – The Express Tribune

This Lal Topi and his fans are one hopeless but comic group :rofl:

I thought you was a serious guy, and wanted a serious discussion, but now i get your a clown----all i wanted was help you to understand the ideology of TTP and the motivation behind them.
Even a school boy know the difference between TTP and the afghan talibans, BTW if you know everything about TTP and afghan taliban, why are you asking us about: "why didn't Mulla Omar or any high ranking Afghan taliban official ever denounce and condemn the TTP operations in Pakistan? Leave that why didn't Afghan taliban ever even made a simple press release or any pamphlet condemning TTP or disassociating itself from TTP?"

about 2 years ago I went at length to compile an article showing that both are same entities but some gullible people here have a romantic idea of Afghan Taliban being some noble and righteous warriors

yes friend u presenting me with all that Lal Topi material when i had already said in my post that dont waste my and your time by posting Lal Topi garbage and then posting that Canadian molvi cum pope character is enough to demonstrate your own seriousness.

To add to injury, Pasha accepted that PAKISTAN allows USA to operate drones (read the OBL report compiled in Pakistan from Abbotabad Commission).. Pasha also said, US can buy any one of us by just giving a VISA!!

I think Afghan Talibs are not entirely in control of Pakistan (it has some influence though.. but wanning)

Similarly, TTP has some close ties with Afghan Talibs.. but different strategies. BOTH KILL INNOCENT. BOTH HATE AMERICA. this is what united them. THEY HAVE DIFFERENCES OF OPINION ON PAKISTAN. this is what keeps them from merging.. its complicated.

Just like Pakistan is a US ally (but many in ISI also hate this alliance and some do "double game")

Stop this Charade you TTP Khawarijee.

You and your TTP will be routed from the surface of the Earth.

Your days are numbered so spend them wisely and repent for the thousands of innocent Pakistanis you have killed.

The day of reckoning is fast approaching for your kind.

To add to injury, Pasha accepted that PAKISTAN allows USA to operate drones (read the OBL report compiled in Pakistan from Abbotabad Commission).. Pasha also said, US can buy any one of us by just giving a VISA!!

This was something new for you? Which world were you living in for the past 3 years?

Brother! I could understand after reading your all posts that you are actually hardcore supporter of TTP and for TTP sympathy you are trying to convince to PDF members that both Talibans are on same agenda ... Infact Mullah Omer & Afghan Taliban are true Muslims & they don't attack on women, kids & other innocent people ... TTP are khawarij who are killing to Muslims on American agenda ... If they have support of Afghan Taliban then I must say those are also khawarij but I don't believe so ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom