What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

well you guys want freedom of kashmiris, right... then why don't you guys arrange trucks and shift them to pakistan..... you guys want land not the people... just to control the water....
We want both :agree:

What use is the land without its nice people?

Well nothing unusual the way uni administration behaved. That is the usual behavior of Indian society in general.

upload_2014-3-10_23-1-58.png

not possible.... I bet they will face death sentence... accept it...
Bet all you want...You will be penniless within seconds!

Plus we know what a game is....we may cry from sadness but never touch another based on what team he supports....let alone if he is our guest!

I can come up with more similarities if I analyze situation in IOK closely. :)
Sure.. You can.. But then India has not had such a major event like splitting of Post Independence Pakistan since 1947. We havent had to face the consequences of our actions, but you have and you lost half your country. So Pakistan repeating the same thing seems more incredulous

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Old man behaving like someone stole his lollipop!

Is ki situation to samjho yaar. Number barha raha hai aur kuch nahi.

Anyways against proves my point. This is the behavior of Indian society in general.
He prob had a bet on Indian team and it just burned him alive that they lost and yet someone on Indian soil cheered for his $$ lost :undecided:

Either we laugh or make fun of them! The end! We know what a game is!

Here he just proved my point...He laughed :rofl:
Bet all you want...You will be penniless within seconds!

Plus we know what a game is....we may cry from sadness but never touch another based on what team he supports....let alone if he is our guest!
actually i don't like cricket much... Discovery and Animal planet is way better than other channels...

Is ki situation to samjho yaar. Number barha raha hai aur kuch nahi.

Anyways against proves my point. This is the behavior of Indian society in general.

If you go through that thread than majority of Indian poster made even harsher comments.

On what basis? Just because a butt hurt Indian said so? Or because an Indian who doesnt know our hospitality culture said so? Or because an Indian wants to bet on it?
actually i don't like cricket much... Discovery and Animal planet is way better than other channels...
Good to know! Tell the rest of your nation to watch that too!

Sure.. You can.. But then India has not had such a major event like splitting of Post Independence Pakistan since 1947. We havent had to face the consequences of our actions, but you have and you lost half your country. So Pakistan repeating the same thing seems more incredulous

Why we lost our other half. You know that very well. And you also know that you are in no position to do that again. So when you yourself know it isn't possible, I think the sane way would be to give yourself and don't cook up such similarities. AS they aren't going to lead you anywhere.

But it is pretty Indian to get orgasm from 1971. Serves the ego. :)

If you go through that thread than majority of Indian poster gave even harsher comments.
Yea some said they support some said they would do worse while others said the deal was unfair that they were let go! :blink:

A mundane incident of quarrel between students... Move on...

No FIR, poor student.

Pakistanis claim that it was a spoilt brat who wanted to create some ruckus. :azn:

Nice and easy way to deal with a problem!

A mundane incident of quarrel between students... Move on...
They cant move on from the Kashmiri issue for past decades...how can they move on from anything that makes highlights in Pakistan?

No FIR, poor student.

Pakistanis claim that it was a spoilt brat who wanted to create some ruckus. :azn:

Nice and easy way to deal with a problem!
Usually when no FIR is allowed, that is the case some rich brat who knows someone is involved!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom