What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

Yeah but what about the university administration? Provincial govt had not choice left but to drop those charges after all the embarrassment they faced in this issue.
The uni admin told the students to go to Pakistan...nice advice by immature admin! We cant handle problems please go to Pakistan :unsure:

University administration of a private university has nothing to do with the govt. Your original statement blaming the govt was incorrect.

I know administration of a private university has nothing to do with provincial govt. But police certainly do. You just can't say that it was just policeman who filed charges against Kashmiri students.

@Talon

The best part is that these Indians don't know that Balochi is being spoken by sizable population in different districts of Punjab province since centuries. And nobody has any problem with that. Another reason why this whole episode looks so fake.

Those districts of punjab where Balochi is spoken by a major segment of population are:

Dera Ghazi Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rajanpur District - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well, to them Balochs live in Baluchistan if they are out of that pronvince they are minorities :rofl: very laughable if you ask me! :D

The uni admin told the students to go to Pakistan...nice advice by immature admin! We cant handle problems please go to Pakistan :unsure:
On a lighter note, he may have thought that Pakistan has so many problems, so he should send his problems there as well :D

Denials - Denials.. And hence you are destined to keep repeating these mistakes again and again.. Its 1971 all over again..

Kar kai daikh lo 1971. Pata chal jaye ga 1971 hai ya 2014. :)

Well nothing unusual the way uni administration behaved. That is the usual behavior of Indian society in general.

On a lighter note, he may have thought that Pakistan has so many problems, so he should send his problems there as well :D
Send the disputed land too... all probs solved! :whistle:

We help you move towards a trouble free India :enjoy:

Good neighbours play their part!

Sacchai chupti nahin.. The real deal is this land only.. Kashmiri sympathy is just a Pakistani fraud.. Unfortunately for Pakistan, post Kargil, the whole world knows that..

You can't be serious that this incident would actually come up RIGHT AFTER Kashmiri episode.

May be afraid to accept the truth... coming to me.. Expulsion from college, students rag tag is common.... as i been in that kinda situations.... we never know the fact what the kashmir students did in campus.... Pakistan isn't any friendly country with us... so it is common for both sides to treat each other different than we do with friends..... cheering for enemies in home will create the mess... I must admit the fellow students didn't tried to blow kashmir students face.... what will pakistanis react if Indians in pakistan streets cheered for India ??? simple death sentence...

Last edited:
Sacchai chupti nahin.. The real deal is this land only.. Kashmiri sympathy is just a Pakistani fraud.. Unfortunately for Pakistan, post Kargil, the whole world knows that..
Bhalai ka koi zaman nai :angry:

Kar kai daikh lo 1971. Pata chal jaye ga 1971 hai ya 2014. :)
Did not mean it from a war perspective or breaking up of any province.. That is no longer a possibility ... I was showing the similarities to the prosecution of Bengalis at that time.

May be afraid to accept the truth... coming to me.. Expulsion from college, students rag tag is common.... as i been in that kinda situations.... we never know the fact what the kashmir students did in campus.... Pakistan isn't any friendly country with us... so it is common for both sides to treat each other different than we do with friends..... cheering for enemies in home will create the mess... I must admit the fellow students didn't tried to blow kashmir students face.... what will pakistanis react if any few people in crowd cheered for India in pakistani streets??? simple death sentence...
Either we laugh or make fun of them! The end! We know what a game is!

Here he just proved my point...He laughed :rofl:

Did not mean it from a war perspective or breaking up of any province.. That is no longer a possibility ... I was showing the similarities to the prosecution of Bengalis at that time.

I can come up with more similarities if I analyze situation in IOK closely. :)

well you guys want freedom of kashmiris, right... then why don't you guys arrange trucks and shift them to pakistan..... you guys want land not the people... just to control the water....

Either we laugh or make fun of them! The end! We know what a game is!

Here he just proved my point...He laughed :rofl:
not possible.... I bet they will face death sentence... accept it...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom