What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

On what basis? Just because a butt hurt Indian said so? Or because an Indian who doesnt know our hospitality culture said so? Or because an Indian wants to bet on it?

Good to know! Tell the rest of your nation to watch that too!

I really don't care about this stuff...unless there is any war...... I have lot of big issues(wife) here to deal ....

They cant move on from the Kashmiri issue for past decades...how can they move on from anything that makes highlights in Pakistan?
Is that why Pakistan keeps dishing out resolutions after resolutions on Kashmir?

Usually when no FIR is allowed, that is the case some rich brat who knows someone is involved!
No, that's shoving the case under a carpet.. Denying the problem.

I really don't care about this stuff...unless there is any war...... I have lot of big issues(wife) here to deal ....
Then deal with her!

Is that why Pakistan keeps dishing out resolutions after resolutions on Kashmir?

No, that's shoving the case under a carpet.. Denying the problem.
And the only prove you got is you said it?

Thats called hallucination so what drug are you on?

Then deal with her!

And the only prove you got is you said it?

Thats called hallucination so what drug are you on?
Same with the stuff about 'usual' spoilt brat thing.. U have any proof?

And hey, ask your govt to move on from the issue of Kashmir..

Same with the stuff about 'usual' spoilt brat thing.. U have any proof?
Like I said "usually" if FIR is not registered that is the case! I never said it is down right but as of now that seems like the case until we get an update...and not 1 Pakistani on the forum agreed to what happened...Not one said they would have done worse unlike the Kashmiri thread! Smell the difference as I notice none of you Indians can see it!
And hey, ask your govt to move on from the issue of Kashmir..
Get out of their land if you people treat them how you do!

Hell it was a shameful event and what made it worse was people agreeing with what happened was right + more should have happened! That was pure disgusting! You would see no one supported this or ever will!

Like I said "usually" if FIR is not registered that is the case! I never said it is down right but as of now that seems like the case until we get an update...and not 1 Pakistani on the forum agreed to what happened...Not one said they would have done worse unlike the Kashmiri thread! Smell the difference as I notice none of you Indians can see it!
Get out of their land if you people treat them how you do!

Hell it was a shameful event and what made it worse was people agreeing with what happened was right + more should have happened! That was pure disgusting! You would see no one supported this or ever will!
Compare apples and oranges and you expect me to argue?

Anti-national sentiments will not be tolerated, maybe Pakistan can live with it. India cannot and will not. The difference between the two case is huge. Ethnic vs Anti-national.. please read if you can see, about Apples and oranges ;)

That land is ours, Pakistan is the one which needs to get out.. They also need to stop gifting lands to China..

Compare apples and oranges and you expect me to argue?

Anti-national sentiments will not be tolerated, maybe Pakistan can live with it. India cannot and will not. The difference between the two case is huge. Ethnic vs Anti-national.. please read if you can see, about Apples and oranges ;)
Prove? The Kashmiri students never admitted they said....it was "assumed"

Prove? The Kashmiri students never admitted they said....it was "assumed"
Do you have proof that they did not say? Obviously when slapped with the charge, they thought it was better not to 'admit'.. Happens with all the criminals...

Do you have proof that they did not say? Obviously when slapped with the charge, they thought it was better not to 'admit'.. Happens with all the criminals...
Well, it also soo happens "minorities" of India being charged and accused of things they never did!

I am sure uni goers had enough mind not to "openly" show their hatred for the nation! :whistle:

Well, it also soo happens "minorities" of India being charged and accused of things they never did!

I am sure uni goers had enough mind not to "openly" show their hatred for the nation! :whistle:
And you somehow know that is the case :lol:

Tell me, you were giving out certificates of ignorance to Indians about how much they know of Pakistan but don't bat an eyelash when you dish out such rubbish about India, How do you mange to be so 'bi-polar'?

I'm sure students thought their numbers were good enough to show their masculinity...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom