What's new

Campus violence: Private varsity students thrashed for ‘speaking Balochi’

And you somehow know that is the case :lol:

Tell me, you were giving out certificates of ignorance to Indians about how much they know of Pakistan but don't bat an eyelash when you dish out such rubbish about India, How do you mange to be so 'bi-polar'?

I'm sure students thought their numbers were good enough to show their masculinity...
So it was not anti -national BS?

Is that what you got from my post? Did you understand ?
Showing masculinity by saying anti-National slogans? Something must be wrong with the Nationality that you need to be masculine to say anti- national slogans! :unsure:

Showing masculinity by saying anti-National slogans? Something must be wrong with the Nationality that you need to be masculine to say anti- national slogans! :unsure:
I thought so, you dint get it.

Enough mind not to "Openly" show = "Masculinity" which came from the numbers..

I thought so, you dint get it.

Enough mind not to "Openly" show = "Masculinity" which came from the numbers..
Like I said its only your theory! Post it up once proven with proof! Until then its called hallucination and caused some kids their life!

Like I said its only your theory! Post it up once proven with proof! Until then its called hallucination and caused some kids their life!
Bury you head for all I care, proof is on YouTube.. The time you spent on the other thread you ccould have found the video. I ain't spoon feeding a PhD student.

They needed some sound thrashing!

So in short Pakistan cnnot take care of opressed Baluchi's so there demand of seperate nation is legitimate??

have you ever seen a Baluchi in person?
you will pee in dhoti just looking at him

Bury you head for all I care, proof is on YouTube.. The time you spent on the other thread you ccould have found the video. I ain't spoon feeding a PhD student.

They needed some sound thrashing!
Well were it said video it would have been posted here the min you sucked in PDF air! That is how desperate you Indians are! But I dont see it and you are the 1 who needs to prove something ...so where is it?

Did not mean it from a war perspective or breaking up of any province.. That is no longer a possibility ... I was showing the similarities to the prosecution of Bengalis at that time.

What "prosecution" are you seeing in a University feud and students fighting each other ? There have been far worse incidents in India which were proven unlike this . Unless ofcourse the intent is to digress from the topic and continue trolling by bringing in unrelated topics . You people do not even know that the Baluch people live in a very sizable number across the country , it's very rich seeing things like they are persecuted in Punjab and the news is never reported .

No, that's shoving the case under a carpet.. Denying the problem.

You wouldn't have seen this news with your eyes if the Pakistanis were "shoving it under the carpet" , keep in mind that it is a mainstream media source reporting the incident . Though the students argue that the "feud" was motivated by racial hate , there's no evidence that it was anything more than students fighting students . The police never refused to register an FIR , they simple said that they were moving carefully with that .

We can keep going around this till both of us are blue in the face, but my only contention is that if that is the case, why do we have a UN HRC meeting of Balochistan happening in Europe ?

Again , something that has nothing to do with the thread , this isn't even remotely a Human Rights issue .

Again , something that has nothing to do with the thread , this isn't even remotely a Human Rights issue .
How so? A bunch of students get beaten up in Pakistani punjab, because they are speaking the local language of a region that United Nations is holding a Human rights conference on .. Sounds like a human rights issue to me...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom