What's new

Caller trashes Pakistani entertainment media

Holy sheet..... look what i found...... thank me for it!!
1zyzsec.jpg

NIC card of Sahir lodhi!!
can you translate it?

you do realize it's haram to degrade or make fun of someone in Islam?
Haram? made fun of? either you dont have sense of humor or you dont know the meaning of haram and fun.
That caller went berserk and he pretty much embarrassed the host and her brother on national T.V. Is this what Islam teaches us?
Islam teaches us, if someone spreads moral corruption in their land declare him/her corrupt. I can post numerous hadis and verses from quran which proves my point that Islam is VERY harsh on certain types of Muslims who have deserted their religion and spread corruption among Muslims.
Instead, he should have addressed the issues he had in a more appropriate and mature manner. He could have arranged to make a private call to the host, instead of lashing out on national T.V.
In that case you have NO right to bash your president Zardari or corrupt politicians like altaf and nawaz in national TV! If any of us have got a problem with them then we should personally address issues infront of them "which never gonna happen"! And just to let you know, Prophet mohammed pbuh has said that the best form of Jihad is the word of truth!
The caller should
a. Look at himself first, realize what he can do in his life and the improvements he can make for his country
b. Not call people out angrily on national T.V. and try to degrade them
c. Make suggestions/give advice instead of just complaining
d. Look at himself as a muslim first and realize Allah will judge him as well and he will be accountable for all of his actions
You have failed to comprehend the fact that the caller is not claiming to be a better Muslim then you me or her but is simply pointing out the ills in our society which is going unnoticed by Pakistanis because they are too arrogant. You dont even have to be a Muslim to point out the fact what he stated in the call so you cant expect this to come from only a perfect Muslim or else in that case every corrupter has the right to spread corruption because everyone in this society is no where from being perfect.

Back
Top Bottom