What's new

Caller trashes Pakistani entertainment media

It is quit inappropriate to say such things about ones brother and cornering her over the air. Shaista's programs are very decent, yes she dresses up nicely, but come on, man do you listen to yourself when you say such things, because Shaista dresses up in designer clothing the youth is driven to steal mobiles, not go to school and deceive people? People on TV dress up nicely, the whole world's people do that, people are going along fine, except in Pakistan?

This rona dhona against the media is nothing but a very frightened attitude against freedom. The media will sell what its people want to buy. It is not engineering a product and forcing people to buy.

There were some merits to his argument, but overall he was misbehaved according to our culture and of course misappropriated the use of his time on the air.

yes u saw his mis behavious , bec thats not our culture as u said . whats happening on the TV channels especially related to entertainment is it our culture also?

oooo don't worry that's not your fault after all u r sitting in DUBAI .. just chill man there no need to come back :angry:

this is our country and we have to make things according to our society and according to our religion

yes u saw his mis behavious , bec thats not our culture as u said . whats happening on the TV channels especially related to entertainment is it our culture also?

oooo don't worry that's not your fault after all u r sitting in DUBAI .. just chill man there no need to come back :angry:

this is our country and we have to make things according to our society and according to our religion

NO, you are wrong. Our goal is to copy India and west while we ditch our religion.

Btw you have said it right...

Exactly the reason why I never joined PSA (Pakistani Student Association) while in University

Sahir is a big cheap skate, but don't blame the anchors, blame the channels policy. GEO and all these private channels are hellbent on promoting Bollywood culture in Pakistan............ I say, it's the responsibility of GOP to make sure that media works within certain confines.

Sahir is a big cheap skate, but don't blame the anchors, blame the channels policy. GEO and all these private channels are hellbent on promoting Bollywood culture in Pakistan............ I say, it's the responsibility of GOP to make sure that media works within certain confines.
bollywood is like a drug that is in the viens of every pakistani and putting an end to this will result in severe damage to their health.

What is your culture?

Lying, cheating, killing, burning women, not caring about your elders, not educating your children, subjugating freedom, selling your country to America, selling your morals 10 times a day, all of that is going on in Pakistan and heavily too.

You think wearing good clothes and working women on TV are impairing your glorious vision about Pakistan?

Your religion? Unless your religion is rishwat khori, and being a horrible human being, you can't say that. Islam ko itni bari ghaali na doh by saying what you want to happen in Pakistan is Islam.

This is absolute garbage. We have become a nation of whiners. We dont do an iota of work for Nation Building but we love to tear down other people. My question regarding the caller is this - What did this fellow ever do for Pakistan ? I guess we will never know. Instead of critisizing others please do something for your nation " aur doosroon ki tanqeed karneh say pehla upney garaybaan may jhank kay dekho, taqreer karna aasan kaam hai, mulk ki khidmat karna muskil kaam hai. "

These kids are entertainers and they are doing what is expected of them. Instead of behaving in this uncouth manner, the caller could have made constructive suggestions and given his opinion in a more civilized manner.

I think this guy needs to concentrate on doing something positive for Pakistani society other than just complain.

But we also need to heavily promote Pakistani music and entertainment industry. Bollywood is killing our own entertainment industry.

What is your culture?

Lying, cheating, killing, burning women, not caring about your elders, not educating your children, subjugating freedom, selling your country to America, selling your morals 10 times a day, all of that is going on in Pakistan and heavily too.

You think wearing good clothes and working women on TV are impairing your glorious vision about Pakistan?

Your religion? Unless your religion is rishwat khori, and being a horrible human being, you can't say that. Islam ko itni bari ghaali na doh by saying what you want to happen in Pakistan is Islam.

What you stated is the current state of Pakistan, and we want to see a difference like in the form which is according to Islamic principles (which is NEVER gonna happen) and the best thing to do is at least say the right thing from our tongue if we cant change it with our hands.

This is absolute garbage. We have become a nation of whiners. We dont do an iota of work for Nation Building but we love to tear down other people. My question regarding the caller is this - What did this fellow ever do for Pakistan ? I guess we will never know. Instead of critisizing others please do something for your nation " aur doosroon ki tanqeed karneh say pehla upney garaybaan may jhank kay dekho, taqreer karna aasan kaam hai, mulk ki khidmat karna muskil kaam hai. "
The caller has done something that most of us here have not done in our life! He has spoken absolute truth which is more value then poor quality work which is done by many for their own personal gain!

These kids are entertainers and they are doing what is expected of them. Instead of behaving in this uncouth manner, the caller could have made constructive suggestions and given his opinion in a more civilized manner.
other then news 99.99% of our media is concentrated on "entertainment" i.e injection of indian culture in our society and this nation was not built so we could copy India and live a life just like theirs. Our youth are losing grip of moral values and media plays strong role in this and parents are sitting ducks in front of them.

The caller has done something that most of us here have not done in our life! He has spoken absolute truth which is more value then poor quality work which is done by many for their own personal gain!

other then news 99.99% of our media is concentrated on "entertainment" i.e injection of indian culture in our society and this nation was not built so we could copy India and live a life just like theirs. Our youth are losing grip of moral values and media plays strong role in this and parents are sitting ducks in front of them.

you do realize it's haram to degrade or make fun of someone in Islam? That caller went berserk and he pretty much embarrassed the host and her brother on national T.V. Is this what Islam teaches us? Instead, he should have addressed the issues he had in a more appropriate and mature manner. He could have arranged to make a private call to the host, instead of lashing out on national T.V.

The caller should
a. Look at himself first, realize what he can do in his life and the improvements he can make for his country
b. Not call people out angrily on national T.V. and try to degrade them
c. Make suggestions/give advice instead of just complaining
d. Look at himself as a muslim first and realize Allah will judge him as well and he will be accountable for all of his actions

Two wrongs don't make a right the last time I checked.

^

That lady is dancing with dudes at the end of her shows, showing full masti, while people are setting themselves on fire due to poverty. Come on now.

Holy sheet..... look what i found...... thank me for it!!
1zyzsec.jpg

NIC card of Sahir lodhi!!

Back
Top Bottom