What's new

Call for Pakistan Army, to raise a TIER-1 Special Operations Force.

@Irfan Baloch

Irfan bhai, the FC is already undergoing transformation, in its standard training regime to adapt for this new type of warfare. Thanks to Gen Tariq.

@Hyperion Pakistan is finally going to have an anti terroism act. Its basically the US Patriot act with a different name.

I agree with you and Irfan bhai, here. We need to give a free hand to our clandestine SOF units along with the ISI's 'S-Wing', to deal with these bearded baboons. Media coverage must be banned, no trails, no questions asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Irfan Baloch

Irfan bhai, the FC is already undergoing transformation, in its standard training regime to adapt for this new type of warfare. Thanks to Gen Tariq.

@Hyperion Pakistan is finally going to have an anti terroism act. Its basically the US Patriot act with a different name.

I agree with you and Irfan bhai, here. We need to give a free hand to our clandestine SOF units along with the ISI's 'S-Wing', to deal with these bearded baboons. Media coverage must be banned, no trails, no questions asked.

its now or never situation my dear

my cousin who has commanded his unit in Waziristan recently has said that they captured terrorists with full gear and spent ammo fighting against the Pak Military but still they found their way out of the police custody thanks to our vindictive and morbid judiciary that would not spare a chance to take a swipe at the army. these are black coat taliban scum. they openly say that they will help taliban teach army a lesson. the taliban that were running taliban station and executing people were also let go by the judiciary and I blame the army for that why dont they do the same Islamic thing on Taliban?

not sure if Lt Gen Tariq legacy will carry on. he should have been our COAS now but it seems Nawaz will only look for a Jahangir Karamat like stooge who is as potent as president Rafiq tarar or this new president I dont even know his name.

arming militias has been futule, when they needed help we didnt turn up and they were massacred by far better armed and sourced Taliban. not all tribals are scum, they dont necessarily support the taliban. but they are seeing what is going to happen to them as the military leaves and makes way for the taliban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, no need to arm us. We can take care of our self. Just don't ask us questions when we go get even. I organized one raid couple months back, was pretty successful, however, then there were too many follow-up questions. No biggie, however, it would've been better if there were no record of it.

its now or never situation my dear

my cousin who has commanded his unit in Waziristan recently has said that they captured terrorists with full gear and spent ammo fighting against the Pak Military but still they found their way out of the police custody thanks to our vindictive and morbid judiciary that would not spare a chance to take a swipe at the army. these are black coat taliban scum. they openly say that they will help taliban teach army a lesson. the taliban that were running taliban station and executing people were also let go by the judiciary and I blame the army for that why dont they do the same Islamic thing on Taliban?

not sure if Lt Gen Tariq legacy will carry on. he should have been our COAS now but it seems Nawaz will only look for a Jahangir Karamat like stooge who is as potent as president Rafiq tarar or this new president I dont even know his name.

arming militias has been futule, when they needed help we didnt turn up and they were massacred by far better armed and sourced Taliban. not all tribals are scum, they dont necessarily support the taliban. but they are seeing what is going to happen to them as the military leaves and makes way for the taliban.

Mate, no need to arm us. We can take care of our self. Just don't ask us questions when we go get even. I organized one raid couple months back, was pretty successful, however, then there were too many follow-up questions. No biggie, however, it would've been better if there were no record of it.
You part of the Armed Forces? Or some Paramil Group? :what:
"too many follow-up questions" - who do you have to report to?

Special forces are a secret and their grooming is a secret. You never know info and name of these groups but they exist.

USA never acknowledges the existing of Delta force, similarly every nation have them and their names are kept secret.

The idea of recruiting guys from infantry and other armed forces is the warrior culture already exists in them, It takes 2 to 3 years to groom them and make them affective.

Brilliant idea. I was thinking along those line too. One suggestion, for their hand to hand combat use KAPAP and plz not tae kwon do. The whole series is on youtube on how to train and for different situations. Its the one that Israeli special forces use, but the training manual is for their civilian version because they closely guard the other one. Despite of that, its superior to other hand-to-hand methods out there. "for knowledge, if you have to go to China, you must" (paraphrasing). Kindly consider it. Pakistan Zindabad!!! 01-03 Kapap - Israeli Counter Terrorism Training - YouTube

Totally agree with that, they need to invest in and utilise todays hi-tech to detect and counter all types of terrorism, gun fight is the last resort and that means the first two (detection/counter) failed.

One more important aspect of Special Warfare, Pakistan has been ignoring so far is a single streamlined, Integrated Special Operations Command,[ISOC] structure.

I thought Israeli forces used "Krav Maga".

Brilliant idea. I was thinking along those line too. One suggestion, for their hand to hand combat use KAPAP and plz not tae kwon do. The whole series is on youtube on how to train and for different situations. Its the one that Israeli special forces use, but the training manual is for their civilian version because they closely guard the other one. Despite of that, its superior to other hand-to-hand methods out there. "for knowledge, if you have to go to China, you must" (paraphrasing). Kindly consider it. Pakistan Zindabad!!! 01-03 Kapap - Israeli Counter Terrorism Training - YouTube

•On Thursday, army chief Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani announced at a meeting in Lahore with Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar that the Army is working on creating a Rapid Deployment Force (RDF) to combat terrorism. He also pledged his support to the government in all counter-terrorism activities.[15]

Countering Terrorism: Kayani ready to raise Rapid Deployment Force

250-300 soldie*rs to be recrui*ted into the force during the first phase.

By Web Desk

Published: September 26, 2013

Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Kayani assured the federal government on Thursday of all possible support in countering terrorism, and revealed that work on raising a Rapid Deployment Force (RDF) for immediate response to terrorist activities in the country has begun, reported Express News.

The general was in a meeting on Thursday with Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif and Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar in Lahore.

Kayani revealed that deployment for the force will occur in two stages:

In the first phase, around 250-300 soldiers will be recruited into the force while in the second phase, the army will recruit civilians and train them for the force.

Chaudhry Nisar had mentioned the plan for a RDF last month as part of the government’s national counter-terrorism and extremism policy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom