What's new

Call for an action against this terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
IAF lost 2 aircrafts and one helicopter.

I do not understand that you are trying to win an undeclared war. Internal consumption? Yes sure do that we do not interfere in your affairs

True again.

We are sure we will loose more in days to come. That is the price we pay for dealing with pakistan. We have come to terms with it.

We are trying to END an undeclared war.

Either by wining it or by suing for Peace. How hard can that be to understand ?

And its driven by internal compulsion and demand.

you're the biggest hurdle/problem in the peace process in the subcontinent, always consider yourself as innocents and blame others with no proof @Nityam :blah::blah::blah:

you're the biggest hurdle/problem in the peace process in the subcontinent, always consider yourself as innocents and blame others with no proof @Nityam :blah::blah::blah:

Whatever floats your boat.

Blame me, Blame Modi, blame the jews ........ but learn to accept reality and deal with it. Grow up.

You insist on acting like a child.

I insist on treating you like an adult.

Demonstrate an intent to end state sponsor of terror and we will be happy to make a long lasting peace with pakistan. Its as simple as that.
your like 4 year child also, clapping needs two hands not single hand that's India trying to do @Nityam

True again.

We are sure we will loose more in days to come. That is the price we pay for dealing with pakistan. We have come to terms with it.

We are trying to END an undeclared war.

Either by wining it or by suing for Peace. How hard can that be to understand ?

And its driven by internal compulsion and demand.

You are trying to escalate the imposed war on Pakistan.

You cannot win any war. Militarily you are a sitting duck.

Whatever floats your boat.

Blame me, Blame Modi, blame the jews ........ but learn to accept reality and deal with it. Grow up.
you grow up your acting like 4 year old kid you backing up mukhti bahni in 71, tamil tigers of sri lanka etc etc, you want it only on your term but that's not fair both country have there term, then the problem will solved @Nityam

You are trying to escalate the imposed war on Pakistan.

You cannot win any war. Militarily you are a sitting duck.

I am dealing with reality.

Since we are already at war, I do not have a choice, but win it or sue for peace.

YOU OTOH have a CHOICE.

So Choose wisely.

you grow up your acting like 4 year old kid you backing up mukhti bahni in 71, tamil tigers of sri lanka etc etc, you want it only on your term but that's not fair both country have there term, then the problem will solved @Nityam

Life is not fair.

Grow up and deal with it.

I am dealing with reality.

Since we are already at war, I do not have a choice, but win it or sue for peace.

YOU OTOH have a CHOICE.

So Choose wisely.

We do not choose our destiny. It is chosen for us.

I can only wish you goodluck for the upcoming recession

We do not choose our destiny. It is chosen for us.

I can only wish you goodluck for the upcoming recession

If you cannot craft your own destiny then its pointless to talk to you.

It is better we decide for you.

Now you know why talking to ik is useless.

If you cannot craft your own destiny then its pointless to talk to you.

It is better we decide for you.

Now you know why talking to ik is useless.

You can talk to IK all day and night. The man does what he thinks is right.

If you believe you can write other peoples destiny, that is your opinion. There is a reason why history is rewritten to suit the narrative every 200 years in India.

if you don't want you annihilate yourself gradually because of you're not listening to other country right opinion @Nityam

We only have to listen to our inner voice. And that is what we are doing.

And that is what I am telling you.

So now its for you to decide if you want to listen to our voice or ignore it.

You can talk to IK all day and night. The man does what he thinks is right.

If you believe you can write other peoples destiny, that is your opinion. There is a reason why history is rewritten to suit the narrative every 200 years in India.

My guess is ik can do what he is ALLOWED to do.

Let him prove me wrong and then it would be worthwhile to talk to him.

Otherwise, we will continue to press till the Real Slim Shady Stands Up.

We are only interested in writing our own destiny. But if you insist on intertwining and interfering with our destiny, we would have no choice but to write it for you.

We only have to listen to our inner voice. And that is what we are doing.

And that is what I am telling you.

So now its for you to decide if you want to listen to our voice or ignore it.
why you consider that you're always right @Nityam
@waz @The Eagle @Horus please control this baseless troll and permanently banned @Nityam on PDF thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom