What's new

Call for an action against this terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, whatever he says, doesn't matter. He is just another guy in India.
However, the real question is, how terrorists were successful in doing that attack. Where were our guys meanwhile terrorists were planning that.
Another attempt to derail the thread. This is not the purpose of this thread @waz @Dubious @The Eagle

Pakistani government has tried reaching her Indian counterpart on more than one occasion this year alone.

You cannot force humans and this is a lesson you will learn with time.

Yes. The pakistani govt. has tried reaching the Indian counterpart more than once, only the pakistani establishment do not have a compelling need to sue for peace.

They are looking to reestablish the status quo.

Which just means we will have to provide you with more convincing reason to change the status quo for good this time.

No more "face saving" gestures that will only enable and embolden the establishment to blame your own civilian govt. and then blame India.

Time has taught us well enough. Now is the time to put those lessons to good use.

Yes. The pakistani govt. has tried reaching the Indian counterpart more than once, only the pakistani establishment do not have a compelling need to sue for peace.

Which just means we will have to provide you with more convincing reason to change the status quo for good this time.

No more "face saving" gestures that will only enable and embolden the establishment to blame your own civilian govt. and then blame India.

Time has taught us well enough. Now is the time to put those lessons to good use.
@waz @The Eagle @Horus please control this troll named @Nityam thanks

You will not survive the next war with Pakistan.

We are already at war.

Will pakistan survive this proxy war with India ? at what cost ?

Not official war since Modi chickened out from declaring one outright.

Yes Inshallah Pakistan will survive the next war at the expense of dominion of India.

Not official war since Modi chickened out from declaring one outright.

Yes Inshallah Pakistan will survive the next war at the expense of dominion of India.

For us it is an official war, not a proxy war anymore.

Haven't you realized that yet ? Even after Balakot ?

And we are fighting that war to win and establish lasting peace.

The war is not with pakistan or its citizens, its with your establishment that dictates your destiny and unfortunately interferes in ours too.

Either the establishment needs to make peace with India and find another bogey man to scare the public and keep itself relevant.

Or India has to make the pakistani public miserable enough so that they start seeing the misery the establishment has wroth and make them overthrow it and establish a TRUE civilian govt.

I do not see a third path.

What troll ? I am putting forward the Indian point of View.

Without the associated BS.
taali dono hath se bajhti hai bhai aur India taali aik hath se bajana cha raha hai @Nityam why you think we are responsible to every big terror event in India like 2002 Pakistan/Indian military stand off/ indian parliament attack, mumbai attack Uri attack/Pulwama attack etc etc @Nityam
We are already at war.

Will pakistan survive this proxy war with India ? at what cost ?
and neither India survive and we are talking about nuclear war @Nityam

taali dono hath se bajhti hai bhai aur India taali aik hath se bajana cha raha hai @Nityam why you think we are responsible to every big terror event in India like 2002 Pakistan/Indian military stand off/ indian parliament attack, mumbai attack Uri attack/Pulwama attack etc etc @Nityam

It does not matter why we think, what we think. Its too late for that.

The world is convinced that you are responsible and we are convinced you are responsible.

And No, we do not plan on sending any more dossiers to "convince" you.

So decide your next move. We have already decided ours.

and neither India survive and we are talking about nuclear war @Nityam

We just called your Bluff.

For us it is an official war, not a proxy war anymore.

Haven't you realized that yet ? Even after Balakot ?

And we are fighting that war to win and establish lasting peace.

The war is not with pakistan or its citizens, its with your establishment that dictates your destiny and unfortunately interferes in ours too.

Either the establishment needs to make peace with India and find another bogey man to scare the public and keep itself relevant.

Or India has to make the pakistani public miserable enough so that they start seeing the misery the establishment has wroth and make them overthrow it and establish a TRUE civilian govt.

I do not see a third path.

India's destruction as a Nation state is the only possible path available to you.

It does not matter why we think, what we think. Its too late for that.

The world is convinced that you are responsible and we are convinced you are responsible.

And No, we do not plan on sending any more dossiers to "convince" you.

So decide your next move. We have already decided ours.
Even the world doesn't agree with you on these events, you just blame on Pakistan and invade now who are the terrorist you or Pakistan @Nityam :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:
We just called your Bluff.
And this Bluff turn India into nuclear wasteland @Nityam ;):enjoy:

India's destruction as a Nation state is the only possible path available to you.

I am sure our Baniya brain will help us find a more profitable path.

Meanwhile your desperation has made you jump from the frying pan into the fire called china.

Remember the visit ik made to china and china forced you to trade in RNB ? Now Guess why your currency devalued.

Something I had predicted a few months back.

Even the world doesn't agree with you on these events, you just blame on Pakistan and invade now who are the terrorist you or Pakistan @Nityam :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

And this Bluff turn India into nuclear wasteland @Nityam ;):enjoy:

https://www.un.org/securitycouncil/content/mohammad-masood-azhar-alvi

Mohammed Masood Azhar Alvi
In accordance with paragraph 13 of resolution 1822 (2008) and subsequent related resolutions, the ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee makes accessible a narrative summary of reasons for the listing for individuals, groups, undertakings and entities included in the ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaida Sanctions List.

QDi.422
Mohammed Masood Azhar Alvi
Date on which the narrative summary became available on the Committee's website:
1 May 2019
Reason for listing:
Mohammed Masood Azhar Alvi was listed on 1 May 2019 pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 4 of resolution 2368 (2017) as being associated with Al-Qaida for “participating in the financing, planning, facilitating, preparing, or perpetrating of acts or activities by, in conjunction with, under the name of, on behalf of, or in support of”, “supplying, selling or transferring arms and related material to”, “recruiting for”, “otherwise supporting acts or activities of”, and “other acts or activities indicating association with”:

Jaish-i-Mohammed (QDe.019).

Additional information:
Mohammed Masood Azhar Alvi founded Jaish-i-Mohammed (QDe.019) (JEM) upon his release from prison in India in 1999. Azhar was released from prison in exchange for 155 hostages held on an Indian Airlines flight that had been hijacked to Kandahar, Afghanistan. Azhar has also financially supported JEM since its founding.

The UN Security Council listed JEM on October 17, 2001, as being associated with Al-Qaida, Usama bin Laden, and the Taliban for “participating in the financing, planning, facilitating, preparing or perpetrating of acts or activities by, in conjunction with, under the name of, on behalf or in support of”, “supplying, selling or transferring arms and related materiel to” or “otherwise supporting acts or activities of” Al-Qaida (QDe.004), Usama bin Laden and the Taliban.

Azhar is also a former leader of the terrorist group Harakat ul-Mujahidin / HUM (QDe.008), aka Harakat ul-Ansar; most of these groups' members subsequently joined JEM under Azhar's leadership. In 2008, JEM recruitment posters contained a call from Azhar for volunteers to join the fight in Afghanistan against Western forces.

Related listed individuals and entities:
Jaish-i-Mohammed (QDe.019), listed on 17 Oct. 2001

Harakat ul-Mujahidin / HUM (QDe.008), listed on 6 Oct. 2001

Still does not explain the fascism and extremism in the Indian society as fashioned by the state.
No other country will accuse us of fascism or extremism yet. Ask around, that honor is reserved for another in the subcontinent.
Besides, governments in India are not permanent. The very society you claim to be fashioned could kick out the current government by the end of the month. Who will you blame then?

I am sure our Baniya brain will help us find a more profitable path.

Meanwhile your desperation has made you jump from the frying pan into the fire called china.

Remember the visit ik made to china and china forced you to trade in RNB ? Now Guess why your currency devalued.

Something I had predicted a few months back.

Pakistan and Chinese strategic goals were laid out and finalized in the 1950s 1960s.

The trade war phenomenon has only just begun. Why jump to conclusions?

No other country will accuse us of fascism or extremism yet. Ask around, that honor is reserved for another in the subcontinent.
Besides, governments in India are not permanent. The very society you claim to be fashioned could kick out the current government by the end of the month. Who will you blame then?

Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan may disagree.

However you have Bangladesh with you. A country borne out of fascism and terrorism of Mukti Bahani

Pakistan and Chinese strategic goals were laid out and finalized in the 1950s 1960s.

The trade war phenomenon has only just begun. Why jump to conclusions?

I am not, I am only making an observation.

Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan may disagree.

However you have Bangladesh with you. A country borne out of fascism and terrorism of Mukti Bahani

We just took on china for tiny Bhutan.

We just warned SL about terror attacks. They now know better to take us seriously.

I think our credibility is intact.

Nepal will learn it the hard way to not trust china. Also I think the chinese will learn it the hard way that Nepaliese are miserable either way. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom