What's new

Call for an action against this terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can an Indian get a ban on Twitter? Twitter must have asked him to delete his tweet because of to many reports...
I think he is member of PDF and the tweet was deleted after posting of this thread. He deleted it himself before twitter could take an action. That is why I took hi-res screenshots.

I think he is member of PDF and the tweet was deleted after posting of this thread. He deleted it himself before twitter could take an action. That is why I took hi-res screenshots.
Just remember we are talking about Twitter which is controlled by Indians nowadays...

This bloody cow piss drinker is openly supporting & cheering the terrorist attack on Data Darbar, Lahore in which 8 innocent civilians lost their lives. This low life terrorist supporter should be on the terrorist list of UNO.
XrElDbL.png
Please guys let's get our act together and report this account to Twitter. Furthermore, it is a verified twitter account with blue badge that means he is openly supporting the terrorism. And here is his profile

wVIwNJR.png

Here is the link to the tweet with this link you can visit his profile and report both the tweet and the account itself
Prashant Patel is an advocate practicing at Supreme Court and Delhi High Court, public speaker, writer and a Social Activist
Link to Tweet..just click it the twitter logo on upper right corner

Once you have reported, you will get the receipt/confirmation of your report from twitter as below
4baYJn7.png

Though I think it is pretty straight forward to report the twitter account and the tweet, here is a tutorial for the first timers ( I didn't need any tutorial even for the first time since it is pretty intuitive)

@Horus @WebMaster @Areesh @PakSword @Khafee @MastanKhan @Dubious + all

Ignore this rape child and move on.
He is already getting too much attention.

Just remember we are talking about Twitter which is controlled by Indians nowadays...
Twitter has its servers in India but it is not in their control entirely. Furthermore, if Pakistan has so much problem with twitter then why does it not ban it in Pakistan? But in fact your whole govt is run from twitter. Our PM, politicians, DG ISPR all talk through twitter... so apparently they have no problem whatsoever
While a power like China does not tolerate such humiliation so it has banned all such services... A difference between a super power and a nation with a slave mentality.

Twitter has its servers in India but it is not in their control entirely. Furthermore, if Pakistan has so much problem with twitter then why does it not ban it in Pakistan? But in fact your whole govt is run from twitter. Our PM, politicians, DG ISPR all talk through twitter... so apparently they have no problem whatsoever
While a power like China does not tolerate such humiliation so it has banned all such services... A difference between a super power and a nation with a slave mentality.
May be...

I lost my trust in Twitter when they closed PDF account... But you might be true.

Disagreements. But not outright hostilities. I hardly think any of those countries are dragging us to court over it.

Bangladesh was a special case so I'll give you that one. But we didn't prop up any unwanted regime. Mukti Bahani were established by popular demand. And I don't think the Bangladeshis have any complaints.

What worked in Bangladesh did not work in Sri Lanka.

these are tiny countries you boss around with for strategic positioning.

Myanmar and Maldives are current example. Its fine if you use financial muscle but State sponsored terrorism is a no go.

Reported for terrorism support..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom