What's new

Call for an action against this terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trolling everyone outside india knows who got the peaceful leader award! :agree:

We have invited you guys to the negotiation table repeatedly and Modi g has repeatedly boasted he wont even pick up the call?! You media has proudly told you abt it over and over...They term negotiation as a weakness...Maybe that is why you missed it or maybe read it as Pakistan is weak and did the baboon dance?

Good questions. Why don't you answer them yourself ?

This bloody cow piss drinker is openly supporting & cheering the terrorist attack on Data Darbar, Lahore in which 8 innocent civilians lost their lives. This low life terrorist supporter should be on the terrorist list of UNO.
XrElDbL.png
Please guys let's get our act together and report this account to Twitter. Furthermore, it is a verified twitter account with blue badge that means he is openly supporting the terrorism. And here is his profile

wVIwNJR.png

Here is the link to the tweet with this link you can visit his profile and report both the tweet and the account itself
Prashant Patel is an advocate practicing at Supreme Court and Delhi High Court, public speaker, writer and a Social Activist
Link to Tweet..just click it the twitter logo on upper right corner

Once you have reported, you will get the receipt/confirmation of your report from twitter as below
4baYJn7.png

Though I think it is pretty straight forward to report the twitter account and the tweet, here is a tutorial for the first timers ( I didn't need any tutorial even for the first time since it is pretty intuitive)

@Horus @WebMaster @Areesh @PakSword @Khafee @MastanKhan @Dubious + all

These type of hate filled comment is pretty common when it comes to Indo Pak rivalry and this idiot is no exception. Last year a kashmiri pandit lost his job after he made a disrespectful remark on kashmiri Muslim women. I also know some Pakistanis who are die hard fans of Lashkar e Taiba and showed no remorse in supporting the Mumbai attacks of 2008.

Indo Pak rivalry is ok but I guess some people are taking it too far.

Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan may disagree.

However you have Bangladesh with you. A country borne out of fascism and terrorism of Mukti Bahani
Disagreements. But not outright hostilities. I hardly think any of those countries are dragging us to court over it.

Bangladesh was a special case so I'll give you that one. But we didn't prop up any unwanted regime. Mukti Bahani were established by popular demand. And I don't think the Bangladeshis have any complaints.

This bloody cow piss drinker is openly supporting & cheering the terrorist attack on Data Darbar, Lahore in which 8 innocent civilians lost their lives. This low life terrorist supporter should be on the terrorist list of UNO.
XrElDbL.png
Please guys let's get our act together and report this account to Twitter. Furthermore, it is a verified twitter account with blue badge that means he is openly supporting the terrorism. And here is his profile

wVIwNJR.png

Here is the link to the tweet with this link you can visit his profile and report both the tweet and the account itself
Prashant Patel is an advocate practicing at Supreme Court and Delhi High Court, public speaker, writer and a Social Activist
Link to Tweet..just click it the twitter logo on upper right corner

Once you have reported, you will get the receipt/confirmation of your report from twitter as below
4baYJn7.png

Though I think it is pretty straight forward to report the twitter account and the tweet, here is a tutorial for the first timers ( I didn't need any tutorial even for the first time since it is pretty intuitive)

@Horus @WebMaster @Areesh @PakSword @Khafee @MastanKhan @Dubious + all

Bro page doesn't exist, has he been banned?

He is an indian. so I doubt about his banning. Haan agar koi Pakistani hota to ussi time ban kar diya jata.

How can an Indian get a ban on Twitter? Twitter must have asked him to delete his tweet because of to many reports...

These type of hate filled comment is pretty common when it comes to Indo Pak rivalry and this idiot is no exception. Last year a kashmiri pandit lost his job after he made a disrespectful remark on kashmiri Muslim women. I also know some Pakistanis who are die hard fans of Lashkar e Taiba and showed no remorse in supporting the Mumbai attacks of 2008.

Indo Pak rivalry is ok but I guess some people are taking it too far.
A public figure saying something like this is objectionable.
What a common Indian or Pakistani writes on Twitter doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom