What's new

Call for an action against this terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then you destroy your country gradually because you're not listening right opinion to other country @Nityam

We decide the right opinion, not you.

why you consider that you're always right @Nityam
@waz @The Eagle @Horus please control this baseless troll and permanently banned @Nityam on PDF thanks

LOL..... if you cannot deal with outside opinion, why is the point of asking others to listen to it ? :lol:

Do not bother to reply to me anymore.

We decide the right opinion, not you.
you can't impose you terms forcefully to other country, if you do it you will destroyed @Nityam
@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster please banned this troll now thanks

LOL..... if you cannot deal with outside opinion, why is the point of asking others to listen to it ? :lol:

Do not bother to reply to me anymore.
because you're insisting your crap again and again, reported for baseless trolling @Nityam :blah::blah::blah:

you can't impose you terms forcefully to other country, if you do it you will destroyed @Nityam
@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster please banned this troll now thanks

because you're insisting your crap again and again, reported for baseless trolling @Nityam :blah::blah::blah:

Impose "my terms" ? :cheesy:

Did you think I was the spokesperson for the GoI ? :lol:

I only represent the voice of ONE Indian. And if you cannot even deal with that, good luck dealing with 1.4 billion of us.

BTW, what did you think war was ? Imposing terms forcefully on some other country. Get it ? I guess not.

My guess is ik can do what he is ALLOWED to do.

Let him prove me wrong and then it would be worthwhile to talk to him.

Otherwise, we will continue to press till the Real Slim Shady Stands Up.

We are only interested in writing our own destiny. But if you insist on intertwining and interfering with our destiny, we would have no choice but to write it for you.

Imran Khan maybe your Messiah but he is just another PM of Pakistan.

Impose "my terms" ? :cheesy:

Did you think I was the spokesperson for the GoI ? :lol:

I only represent the voice of ONE Indian. And if you cannot even deal with that, good luck dealing with 1.4 billion of us.

BTW, what did you think war was ? Imposing terms forcefully on some other country. Get it ? I guess not.
You have no brain or you're deliberately trolling you're not superpower USA to obey your opinion @Nityam

Yes he is. That was my point.

He is just a PM, not the true voice of the establishment. He is just a face.

Aint he Handsome and trolling you nicely

No, the idea is to force pakistan onto the negotiation table and make them commit to peace.

Latho ke bhoot, batho se nahi mante.
Stop trolling everyone outside india knows who got the peaceful leader award! :agree:

We have invited you guys to the negotiation table repeatedly and Modi g has repeatedly boasted he wont even pick up the call?! You media has proudly told you abt it over and over...They term negotiation as a weakness...Maybe that is why you missed it or maybe read it as Pakistan is weak and did the baboon dance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom