What's new

Call for an action against this terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure our Baniya brain will help us find a more profitable path.

Meanwhile your desperation has made you jump from the frying pan into the fire called china.

Remember the visit ik made to china and china forced you to trade in RNB ? Now Guess why your currency devalued.

Something I had predicted a few months back.

https://www.un.org/securitycouncil/content/mohammad-masood-azhar-alvi

Mohammed Masood Azhar Alvi
In accordance with paragraph 13 of resolution 1822 (2008) and subsequent related resolutions, the ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee makes accessible a narrative summary of reasons for the listing for individuals, groups, undertakings and entities included in the ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaida Sanctions List.

QDi.422
Mohammed Masood Azhar Alvi
Date on which the narrative summary became available on the Committee's website:
1 May 2019
Reason for listing:
Mohammed Masood Azhar Alvi was listed on 1 May 2019 pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 4 of resolution 2368 (2017) as being associated with Al-Qaida for “participating in the financing, planning, facilitating, preparing, or perpetrating of acts or activities by, in conjunction with, under the name of, on behalf of, or in support of”, “supplying, selling or transferring arms and related material to”, “recruiting for”, “otherwise supporting acts or activities of”, and “other acts or activities indicating association with”:

Jaish-i-Mohammed (QDe.019).

Additional information:
Mohammed Masood Azhar Alvi founded Jaish-i-Mohammed (QDe.019) (JEM) upon his release from prison in India in 1999. Azhar was released from prison in exchange for 155 hostages held on an Indian Airlines flight that had been hijacked to Kandahar, Afghanistan. Azhar has also financially supported JEM since its founding.

The UN Security Council listed JEM on October 17, 2001, as being associated with Al-Qaida, Usama bin Laden, and the Taliban for “participating in the financing, planning, facilitating, preparing or perpetrating of acts or activities by, in conjunction with, under the name of, on behalf or in support of”, “supplying, selling or transferring arms and related materiel to” or “otherwise supporting acts or activities of” Al-Qaida (QDe.004), Usama bin Laden and the Taliban.

Azhar is also a former leader of the terrorist group Harakat ul-Mujahidin / HUM (QDe.008), aka Harakat ul-Ansar; most of these groups' members subsequently joined JEM under Azhar's leadership. In 2008, JEM recruitment posters contained a call from Azhar for volunteers to join the fight in Afghanistan against Western forces.

Related listed individuals and entities:
Jaish-i-Mohammed (QDe.019), listed on 17 Oct. 2001

Harakat ul-Mujahidin / HUM (QDe.008), listed on 6 Oct. 2001
and what is the proof that his JeM involved in Uri/pulwama Attack, why you (india) always pretending to be a victimize/innocent country that Pakistan always tried to terrorized/destabilize India, and India didn't involved in a single events to terrorized/destabilize Pakistan @Nityam :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I am not, I am only making an observation.

that is just your freedom of expression of war mongering.

We just took on china for tiny Bhutan.

We just warned SL about terror attacks. They now know better to take us seriously.

I think our credibility is intact.

Nepal will learn it the hard way to not trust china. Also I think the chinese will learn it the hard way that Nepaliese are miserable either way. lol.

Your economy is highly dependent on the Chinese. So you can only dream of taking them on in bollywood fantasies.

and what is the proof that his JeM involved in Uri/pulwama Attack, why you (india) always pretending to be a victimize/innocent country that Pakistan always tried to terrorized/destabilize India, and India didn't involved in a single events to terrorized/destabilize Pakistan @Nityam :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Sorry, No more dossiers with proof will be coming your way.

Tough luck.

that is just your freedom of expression of war mongering.

We are at war. So how is it mongering ?

Your economy is highly dependent on the Chinese. So you can only dream of taking them on in bollywood fantasies.

You do not understand.

pakistan govt. is in shambles and immature and is in no position to deal with china. They will chew you to a pulp and spit you out.

Even a mature govt. like the US has its hands full dealing with the chinese govt.

The GoI is certainly not mature enough or has enough bandwidth to deal with the Chinese govt. Which is why we are avoiding their Belt Road initiative for now. Till the time we can deal with them on an equal footing.

So for now, we have no plans to take them on. We only have plans to make sure they understand our strategic interest and respect that.

Sorry, No more dossiers with proof will be coming your way.

Tough luck.
and then you're warmonger country, and this is PATHETIC WORLD BIGGEST DEMOCRACY IS @Nityam even in judiciary judge allows criminal to say what he think/say about his crime, if he found guilty then judge order his prison or whatever @Nityam :blah::blah::blah:

and then you're warmonger country, and this is PATHETIC WORLD BIGGEST DEMOCRACY IS @Nityam even in judiciary judge allows criminal to say what he think/say about his crime, if he found guilty then judge order his prison or whatever @Nityam :blah::blah::blah:

We are past that.

Too much blood has flown under that river.

We are at war. So how is it mongering ?

and i repeat that Prime Minister Modi chickened out from declaring war on Pakistan after 27th February.

You do not understand.

pakistan govt. is in shambles and immature and is in no position to deal with china. They will chew you to a pulp and spit you out.

Even a mature govt. like the US has its hands full dealing with the chinese govt.

The GoI is certainly not mature enough or has enough bandwidth to deal with the Chinese govt. Which is why we are avoiding their Belt Road initiative for now. Till the time we can deal with them on an equal footing.

So for now, we have no plans to take them on. We only have plans to make sure they understand our strategic interest and respect that.

You do realize Mr. Baniye that timing is of utmost important in business?

and i repeat that Prime Minister Modi chickened out from declaring war on Pakistan after 27th February.

He bombed you.

How much more of a declaration do you want ?

You do realize Mr. Baniye that timing is of utmost important in business?

True, my assessment is that we are timing it well.

we are more suffered than you, why you always pretending to be a victimize country but you're not @Nityam

Yes, you did suffer and you will continue to suffer more if you continue on this path.

So help yourself.

He bombed you.

How much more of a declaration do you want ?

IAF lost 2 aircrafts and one helicopter.

I do not understand that you are trying to win an undeclared war. Internal consumption? Yes sure do that we do not interfere in your affairs

and you're sponsoring/spreading terrorism in Pakistan from those countries, forget yadev/sarbajeet singh and lots of unnamed spy and terrorist from India @Nityam

You insist on acting like a child.

I insist on treating you like an adult.

Demonstrate an intent to end state sponsor of terror and we will be happy to make a long lasting peace with pakistan. Its as simple as that.

Yes, you did suffer and you will continue to suffer more if you continue on this path.

So help yourself.
you're the biggest hurdle/problem in the peace process in the subcontinent, always consider yourself as innocents and blame others with no proof @Nityam :blah::blah::blah:

So help yourself.
you're the biggest hurdle/problem in the peace process in the subcontinent, always consider yourself as innocents and blame others with no proof @Nityam :blah::blah::blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom