What's new

C-130J crashes in Gwalior

I did not 'ascribe' blame I was merely challenging an assumption on your part. I can't think of any instance of a professional air force allowing the OEM to handle routine maintenance.
You didn't, but others on the thread are doing so. That was a general statement, that everybody should stop speculating and asserting until the investigations are done.

There was nothing wrong with the plane. A case of mangoes contained nerve gas which paralyzed everyone in the plane.
The person I was responding to told me it was a bomb blast. The fact is that nothing is proven about that incident.

looks more like a sabotage leading to a crash

nuff said

RIP to the soldiers

This is a rough and tough aircraft and requires less maintenance, stop with the discussion on maintenance. This is how they wash it.
C-130J_Hercules_cleaning.jpg

You didn't, but others on the thread are doing so. That was a general statement, that everybody should stop speculating and asserting until the investigations are done.

The person I was responding to told me it was a bomb blast. The fact is that nothing is proven about that incident.

and neither both side blame aircraft malfunction to be a cause of crash. Hence your assumption is wrong C-130 crash was due to some fault in C-130

USA also has a greater fleet, but I don't think such technical failure can happen so often that also with new brand aircraft and submarines. If you cannot take care of six aircrafts why to order more. Of course work load is one parameter but this aircraft is well proven and does not require much maintenance.
Government is hiding it.
As Far As I Know these Expensive Stuffs Are Always Fly By Experience Pilots So Remove the Pilot Error . there Might be other Reasons For the Crash The plane had taken off from Agra in Uttar Pradesh and crashed 72 miles from Gwalior, a major city in Central India. The multi-role special operations aircraft, had reportedly been used during the recent search for the missing Malaysian airliner MH 370. So I think We should Wait For the Reports To come out

As Far As I Know these Expensive Stuffs Are Always Fly By Experience Pilots So Remove the Pilot Error . there Might be other Reasons For the Crash The plane had taken off from Agra in Uttar Pradesh and crashed 72 miles from Gwalior, a major city in Central India. The multi-role special operations aircraft, had reportedly been used during the recent search for the missing Malaysian airliner MH 370. So I think We should Wait For the Reports To come out

It is a sabotage for sure, but it will never come in news. Maintenance is not a issue, it does not require that sophisticated care.

Jannon. You are wrong. It wasn't a mid-air collision. C-130 went out of control after brake fire and hit a parked C-130 at the PAF Chaklala base. Both the aircrafts were written off
Yes, @Imran Khan pointed that out earlier. And so did "desert fighter", in his own typical manner.

My numbers were wrong .

It's 13 submarines ....... 8 Kilo , 4 Shishumar and 1 Akula .

7 out of 8 kilos are already upgraded . 4 shishumars are planned to be upgraded .

But as of now none is in upgradation and all are operational .
1 nuclear is currently at sea trials. 1 already at the bottom on ocean. One had blast last month. How many at docks for maintenance/upgrade?

and neither both side blame aircraft malfunction to be a cause of crash. Hence your assumption is wrong C-130 crash was due to some fault in C-130
Never did I assert that it was due to some fault in the C-130. (BTW, the conclusion of the Americans was that it was due to a certain mechanical defect in the C-130, so you are wrong there.) But in any case, I did not ascribe any causes for that crash, I only pointed out that Pakistani C-130s have crashed as well. I mentioned it because a poster was asserting that Indians are only used to primitive Russian technology, and giving superior american technology to "kids" was the cause of the crash.

Never did I assert that it was due to some fault in the C-130. (BTW, the conclusion of the Americans was that it was due to a certain mechanical defect in the C-130, so you are wrong there.) But in any case, I did not ascribe any causes for that crash, I only pointed out that Pakistani C-130s have crashed as well. I mentioned it because a poster was asserting that Indians are only used to primitive Russian technology, and giving superior american technology to "kids" was the cause of the crash.

Well ours were due to faults n sabotage... Midair explosion of Zias plane.... 98 due to burning of breaks n tyres.

It is a sabotage for sure, but it will never come in news. Maintenance is not a issue, it does not require that sophisticated care.
There are many reasons for which plane could crash

1 nuclear is currently at sea trials. 1 already at the bottom on ocean. One had blast last month. How many at docks for maintenance/upgrade?

1 SSBN in trials and 1 Akula SSN operational .

1 Kilo SSK is not in the bottom of any ocean . It's in the Mumbai harbor itself . They will retrieve it but not usable and I have not counted it .

The second one ..... there was no blast ..... a cable caught fire and will be in service shortly . It will be the only one in maintenance .

Back
Top Bottom