What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

Will we now see Shujaat group of PML-Q come back into the PTI fold?

If they give up their support of PDM now, the govt in center goes.
Bro, I am nill with regards to these things.

For a laymen, How will this victory impact the Federal governed in hand of PMLN ?

Or focus on development rather then creating more instability
you cant do shit when they will try to destablize you from the very first day..... making sure that you are always under pressure!

New Federal and provincial elections should be called. Sheikh rashid was wrong on Ary for saying only federal elections need to be called. PTI should not hand over Punjab to PML Q, khan should call for new elections provincial and federal.

Someone please tell me now, kia zaroorat thi N ko yeh sab karnay ki?

Gave the anti-establishment momentum to PTI, gave the corruption and inflation narrative to PTI, exposed your own incompetence so bad, ruined the economy, wrecked the progress we were having in terms of exports and currency stabilization etc, sab kuch to un kay hath day dia hai.

Shahbaz Sharif really was serious when he said main apnay kapray utar doon ga, waqayi main is nay kapray utar kar pesh kar di hai PTI ko.
That's been bugging me too as to what the rationale was, they could have easily just called a General Election, let the interm govt be the poster boy for the inflation and what not that was incoming. Sure Imran had momentum via conspiracy narrative but that pales in comparison to what they have now due to the economic woes. I guess most probably Shehbaz miscalculated quite badly, but anyways we won't be able to tell what the reasoning was for sure until later.

Bro, I am nill with regards to these things.

For a laymen, How will this victory impact the Federal governed in hand of PMLN ?

Federal government is practically powerless now.

You cannot be in a federal government but not have a govt in any province...that just tells you how much of a sham govt this is, the unnatural alliance it is.

If N wants to be powerless and toothless in federal, then they are welcome to do so. Otherwise go to elections and either get a bigger mandate and get into power or gtfo.

They only have 2 seats majority right now, so if Q departs, then they are gone.

Punjab Assembly if Dissolved will force Elections immediately
There is no government if KPK and Punjab Assemblies Announce Dissolving

Alternatively
> Most likely MQM will part away floods in Karachi is a reasonable cause

New Federal and provincial elections should be called. Sheikh rashid was wrong on Ary for saying only federal elections need to be called. PTI should not hand over Punjab to PML Q, khan should call for new elections provincial and federal.

IK is too ziddi, he will dissolve Punjab and KP

In Punjab everyone is welcome. Just treat us fair and we’ll treat you fair. We don’t care about ethnicity.
After all, both Imran Khan and Sharif’s are migrants who migrated to Punjab and have lived here for a few generations now.

Whatever you are seeing in Sindh has 0% chance of ever happening in Punjab.

70+ years of politics and propoganda crushed....

is ko na bhool jana

1658081157442.png

Zardari gave them the PMship and destroyed them. Kudos to that rat he knows how to play the game.
If punjab falls(which seems its falling)
Sindh will be under immense pressure

Zaradri is digging his own hole if thats what he is thinking

Remeber PTI can get2/3 majority with punjab.. It can force local govt laws onto sindh which will kill zardari league

It can even undo 18th amendement which i dont think anyone wants undo but zardari is an idiot if he was invovlved in killing PMLN

Hope PTI learned its lessons and won’t give any lotas any seats in any assembly; provincial or national, ever again. If they want to be in PTI, that’s fine, but only as a regular party member with limited or no authority.

Do they have an outright majority?
What I've heard they won 16 out 20 seats but not sure 100%

It can even do that with simple majority

Last time he didnt had simple majority to do anything

Hope PTI learned its lessons and won’t give any lotas any seats in any assembly; provincial or national, ever again. If they want to be in PTI, that’s fine, but only as a regular party member with limited or no authority.

Do they have an outright majority?
I tvink it need to do its own prelim elections to get the right candidates

Someone please tell me now, kia zaroorat thi N ko yeh sab karnay ki?

Gave the anti-establishment momentum to PTI, gave the corruption and inflation narrative to PTI, exposed your own incompetence so bad, ruined the economy, wrecked the progress we were having in terms of exports and currency stabilization etc, sab kuch to un kay hath day dia hai.

Shahbaz Sharif really was serious when he said main apnay kapray utar doon ga, waqayi main is nay kapray utar kar pesh kar di hai PTI ko.

ser app keh jazbay ko Altaf bhai style salam salam saalaaam Saaaalaaam!

pappi kar saktay hain altaf bhai wali?

Back
Top Bottom