What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

They are now stuck between rock and a hard place, if they go for GE they will be finished, if they don't go pressure from punjab will be too much to handle.

But PTI govt in Punjab will also be pretty shaky still for PTI.

Let's see a few scenarios:

1- Election in Punjab, none in Federal. PTI gets a bigger mandate in Punjab, and for the next 5 years. Then when the GE come, provincial admin will be of PTI.

2- No elections anywhere. PTI stands to lose with this IMO. They have provincial government, but still the inflation will be directly attributed to the provincial government. Moreover, PTI would still need to be managing it's people.

3- PTI gets invited back into Federal government...I heard this in a couple of places...but this is not on, because PTI has resigned, and they have 20 lota MNA's, and why should they take the blame for N league's policies and the IMF deal and everything, that too for one year?

1658082055453.png

If punjab falls(which seems its falling)
Sindh will be under immense pressure

Zaradri is digging his own hole if thats what he is thinking

Remeber PTI can get2/3 majority with punjab.. It can force local govt laws onto sindh which will kill zardari league

It can even undo 18th amendement which i dont think anyone wants undo but zardari is an idiot if he was invovlved in killing PMLN
I think he wanted them to take the hit if things didn’t work out in the center but the second part was PTI being dismantled. The people woke up so PTI wasn’t able to be contained. This means his first strike which was meant to wound Pmln is instead a kill shot in favor of PTI instead of PPP.

Hope PTI learned its lessons and won’t give any lotas any seats in any assembly; provincial or national, ever again. If they want to be in PTI, that’s fine, but only as a regular party member with limited or no authority.

Do they have an outright majority?
They learned lesson well enough, this election result will give them a reason to give tickets to loyal people in GE.
The thing i am worried about is that IK could not break politics on personality basis. He himself is one such leader. What would be the future of PTI? Initially he tried to make his party an institution to not follow other parties later that process buried somewhere. I hop after GE he will fulfill this task.

PTI denied PP-7 and PP-273 by blessings of you know

Other constitutes result announced 3 hours ago

Yeah something is going on in PP7, the results of all polling stations have been given to the RO, PTI candidate leads, 140 something polling stations in all, but the RO isn't compiling the official result till now for some mysterious reason.

But PTI govt in Punjab will also be pretty shaky still for PTI.

Let's see a few scenarios:

1- Election in Punjab, none in Federal. PTI gets a bigger mandate in Punjab, and for the next 5 years. Then when the GE come, provincial admin will be of PTI.

2- No elections anywhere. PTI stands to lose with this IMO. They have provincial government, but still the inflation will be directly attributed to the provincial government. Moreover, PTI would still need to be managing it's people.

3- PTI gets invited back into Federal government...I heard this in a couple of places...but this is not on, because PTI has resigned, and they have 20 lota MNA's, and why should they take the blame for N league's policies and the IMF deal and everything, that too for one year?

If Punjab assembly is dissolved, then Kpk will be too, hence there will be no choice but to conduct GE.
In second case PTI will lose momentum.
3rd is not possible now.

Let's what happens between IK and B, because today's result will have big impact on relations with estb and pti

On the night of 9 April, I saw my wife crying. We did not talk politics and she did not watch politics. Like that so many mothers and daughters cried what NEUTRALS did to Pakistan.
الحمد للہ
دجالی ٹولہ ہار گیا
ان کے جھوٹ کا مقابلہ انسان کے بس میں نہیں تھا۔

I think he wanted them to take the hit if things didn’t work out in the center but the second part was PTI being dismantled. The people woke up so PTI wasn’t able to be contained. This means his first strike which was meant to wound Pmln is instead a kill shot in favor of PTI instead of PPP.

Yup, but Zardari would now play the estb game which would be a tough call bcoz if IK comes with 2/3rd. He would be at mercy of 18th amend

If Punjab assembly is dissolved, then Kpk will be too, hence there will be no choice but to conduct GE.
In second case PTI will lose momentum.
3rd is not possible now.

Let's what happens between IK and B, because today's result will have big impact on relations with estb and pti
those whom paid billions on these elections will loss everything elections are not free man . PTI then pay these 20 candidates what they have paid for these elections .

Back
Top Bottom