What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

PTI has 20 seats up for by-elections due to the sold out traitors, anything less than those 20 seats is not a win for PTI they are even more popular they'd easily clean sweep all those seats if the blatant rigging wasn't taking place, furthermore PTI are going to give the chief minister position to that crooked Pervaiz Elahi, the latter is widely know to be an establishment man. Also let's not forget the convenient splitting of the party benefited the PDM coalition of criminals. The treacherous establishment are still able to manage the fallout.
This is not the big fight PTI needs to win, I agree with everything you said including the establishment managing fall out with Elahi but this turnout is very important for PTI for a few reasons.

1- It will close the ethnic divide that has been simmering between PTI supporters in opposition “strongholds”.

2- An establishment that is “ok” with people voting PTI is less likely to interfere on the national level if they feel they can negotiate with PTI.

3- It cripples the confidence of Patwari supporters and khota khors alike that they lost their “home turf”. This will effect voter turnout in the general election negatively for them.

4- PTI must make its move to overhaul the system after retaking the center! The CM seat of one or all provinces is not enough. You do not take a harsh “anti-establishment” stand here. It is not politically sound to draw the line here.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
PTI is in a bloodless war they must win this fight by being smarter then they were.

Someone please tell me now, kia zaroorat thi N ko yeh sab karnay ki?

Gave the anti-establishment momentum to PTI, gave the corruption and inflation narrative to PTI, exposed your own incompetence so bad, ruined the economy, wrecked the progress we were having in terms of exports and currency stabilization etc, sab kuch to un kay hath day dia hai.

Shahbaz Sharif really was serious when he said main apnay kapray utar doon ga, waqayi main is nay kapray utar kar pesh kar di hai PTI ko.
You have to ask this question to Zardari.

Seems like he ran around circles with PMLN and Establishment.

For all the people who bashed Punjabis the past few weeks, can we get an apology now?

I think Punjabis deserve praise, it's the one province that hasn't over done the ethnocentric stupidity

Punjabis will vote for a IK or non Punjabi politician and they deserve credit for that

Now we need to get the Rock headed stupidity out of balochis, sindhis and some pashtuns

@Norwegian

Norwegian sb,

He is an Indian Patwari. Pretty harmless

You can add me to the list of Indian Patwaris. But yeah we are a harmless lot really.

And yeah congratulations to IK and all PTI supporters here. Looks like the Imported Federal govt will be in deep trouble.

Regards

Gave the anti-establishment momentum to PTI, gave the corruption and inflation narrative to PTI, exposed your own incompetence so bad, ruined the economy, wrecked the progress we were having in terms of exports and currency stabilization etc, sab kuch to un kay hath day dia hai.

Shahbaz Sharif really was serious when he said main apnay kapray utar doon ga, waqayi main is nay kapray utar kar pesh kar di hai PTI ko.
Zardari took out revenge from them, he kind of lost nothing and PMLN lost everything

1658079520336.png

1658079559418.png

I think Punjabis deserve praise, it's the one province that hasn't over done the ethnocentric stupidity

Punjabis will vote for a IK or non Punjabi politician and they deserve credit for that

Now we need to get the Rock headed stupidity out of balochis, sindhis and some pashtuns
In Punjab everyone is welcome. Just treat us fair and we’ll treat you fair. We don’t care about ethnicity.
After all, both Imran Khan and Sharif’s are migrants who migrated to Punjab and have lived here for a few generations now.

10 of these seats were independents, aur un main say 7 bhi PTI nay lay leen hain.

So it's a bigger win for PTI, and an even bigger loss for N.

Shahzeb Khanzada desperately trying to find some positive for N on Geo right now.

Back
Top Bottom