What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

Youthias doing pre-mature celebration again. Back to 2018.

155547-untitled-design-1.jpg
Joined today at 9:08
Lagta hai trolling sei dil bhar gya hai aur ab insan bannay ka mood hai.

One thing to keep in mind is that by election turn out will be much lower than general election turn over. If general elections are held today PTI has very high chance of simple majority in all assemblies and national assembly!

Papa Bajwa and papa America tried their level best to bring Noon killers back to the scene. Boy oh boy, it has backfired miserably.

Rora Sleepy Joe and Democrats favorite guy is Papa Zardari and fav party is PPP.

Republicans have always had a good working relationship with Fauj.

Papa Zardari was able to initiate VNC.

Papa John Bajwa had hand in this too not forgetting that.

1658079077533.png

Yes, seems like PTI is popular enough to take federal government again. At least, this election result supports my theory that establishment in Pakistan has decided to keep distance from electoral politics :cheers:
i did nto tag you for pilitics my question is in your villages they play same music on dhool like our villages ? since my childhood i see same music by dhool wala always .

Someone please tell me now, kia zaroorat thi N ko yeh sab karnay ki?

Gave the anti-establishment momentum to PTI, gave the corruption and inflation narrative to PTI, exposed your own incompetence so bad, ruined the economy, wrecked the progress we were having in terms of exports and currency stabilization etc, sab kuch to un kay hath day dia hai.

Shahbaz Sharif really was serious when he said main apnay kapray utar doon ga, waqayi main is nay kapray utar kar pesh kar di hai PTI ko.

Back
Top Bottom