What's new

Businesspeople meet COAS ahead of FY22 budget presentation

They are facilitating the corrupt army generals, crore commanders, who are only there to make money at the expense of Pakistan. They hate Pakistanis, calling them bloody civilians and want to emigrate to Canada or any white country

When that Naive started asserting himself
Why was naive starting to assert himself? Did he naively forget who brought him into politics in the first place?
1FD75984-0A02-45C5-AE98-7A72568CCB80.jpeg

PTI walas are so twisted. The devil is with them they are really rubbish, ghaleez bastards
0622ADB7-92D3-46A1-A79C-7C006D3EE0F5.jpeg

They are facilitating the corrupt army generals, crore commanders, who are only there to make money at the expense of Pakistan. They hate Pakistanis, calling them bloody civilians and want to emigrate to Canada or any white country
Just like you Nawaz Sharif voters, supporters facilitate money laundering, import let consumption growth that has destroyed Pakistani economy
CAA70CA8-9132-432B-8FA7-C105945A1B3F.png

It's not that simple. Pakistani society and state runs through political kinship. There is no rule of law and constitution. All political and non political actors are well connected. That's why everything is "managed" in Pakistan
View attachment 752034View attachment 752035

Elected in referendum? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah army has nothing to do with politics
View attachment 752037

These are not few higher ups. It's the top army leadership. Maybe we should stop promoting army officers past 17 grade?
These two were not generals but fathers as per kutta patwaris mindset

The country for the first time is in REAL shit today can post numerous videos of public feelings for this Govt.
Yeah when country was defaulting and going bankrupt in 2018, it was the best economy in the world as per you Patwaris
A1AA2136-50EF-4DC5-BF2B-C98ACEEF6616.jpeg

Here is the difference:
Army chief serves the nation alongside military incorporated interests.
Nawaz Sharif and other corrupt politicians serve themselves only.
You don’t need to keep quoting Nawaz Sharif at me, I’m not a sycophant for him in the same way you folks are for IK. I’ll give IK credit where it’s due, and criticism where it’s needed.

One little criticism of Immy and you all lose it. Calm down. Not every criticism of your guy requires you to do these weird deflections.
Nawaz Sharif said he was dying, platelets, something something (find the article yourself for lying to the court)
View attachment 752091
K.

I’m sure a lot of business owners would love to know how the biggest conglomerate in the country manages to go through every year without a financial audit. They’d probably love to hear how to do that.

Also, I think the army chief deserves a lot of credit for his varied and unwavering service to the nation, from taking calls from the Biden administration, to mending ties with Saudi personally, meeting with the business community, frequent briefings with the PM, it’s truly spectacular to behold. Extension well earned.

If they are thinking as such then it is no wonder our business community is in such a peril. The answer is right in front of them. The army has the biggest gun. In a lawless country the one that has the biggest gun, will rule. Audit requires financial transparency, revealing of financial information to public and state eyes, hard questions and lastly penalties.

The thing about ruling from back is that you have to come upfront once in a while because if you want yes men that won't interfere with you then you have to be ready for the fact that they will be largely incompetent and in such a scenario you Will have to make decisions where they have to count and for this you have to take the reigns.

Is manhoos ki term kab end hogi? When he got extension that's when I knew he is not the right person for the job. General Raheel Sharif was too good compared to nincompoop like Bajwa. Opposition is trying their best to throw dirt at army for meddling in the politics but he is deaf and blind to everything and doing his own thing.

Back
Top Bottom