What's new

Businesspeople meet COAS ahead of FY22 budget presentation

Again; not the institute but the individuals sitting on top and there has been no accountability or even a public discourse to make culprits answerable. I said it in another thread of mine; which you've mentioned as well, this paitipara mentality where act of an individual or individuals is seen as an attack on the institute and everything wrong is defended and anyone questioning such acts is labelled anti-institution. This can't continue like this if Pakistan has to truly progress.
There is no accountability because there is no separation of powers in Pakistan as is the case with normal democracies. When current army chiefs extention was found illegal by Supreme Court, it asked parliament to pass law that would legalize it while giving 6 month extension on its own. You call this normal country?

You call this normal country?

It's not and that's the reason it's what it is today. Not because of amreka, yahudi lobby or india.

Edit: off topic, have a look at this video

This is what this country is and his country men and then you see these elites.

Last edited:
It's not and that's the reason it's what it is today. Not because of amreka, yahudi lobby or india.
In normal countries courts derive their judgements through constitution and laws passed by parliament. In Pakistan courts derive their judgements through "doctrine of necessity". When judges are not following constitution and laws, what do you expect of others?

Read that again, it is a military forum, I can't say more between the lines.
F91E54CA-B220-4449-90ED-BA254FB048C7.jpeg
1FA92B2F-2AEE-463C-9382-717BB4936CC7.jpeg

I’m sure a lot of business owners would love to know how the biggest conglomerate in the country manages to go through every year without a financial audit. They’d probably love to hear how to do that.

Also, I think the army chief deserves a lot of credit for his varied and unwavering service to the nation, from taking calls from the Biden administration, to mending ties with Saudi personally, meeting with the business community, frequent briefings with the PM, it’s truly spectacular to behold. Extension well earned.

At least ik inadvertently has managed to totally expose the upper levels of the establishment with his clueless incompetence.
I don't think JKB, Raheel Shared, Ashfaq Kianni, Pervez Musharaf etc etc are created in isolation. The institution at its highest level is rotten.
They manipulate politicians, judges and anyone else with importance, through blackmail and bribery.

Back
Top Bottom