What's new

Burqa ban in Switzerland comes into force; Muslims face fines up to $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is what they call democracy and freedom??? hypocrist west

In saudia no one can roam in skirts or bikini. While in swiss no one can roam in hijab.

There country their rules, no matter if its 2 extreme opposite.

Read the post again. Nobody from those criminals got a death sentence. For burning people alive. Those who have been given life sentence would be out in a few years. Never said Modi got death sentence .

Oh.

But you started by having a problem with us voting for Mr. Modi. So I kind of (mistakenly) assumed that your beef was with him?

Well, there are times I find myself in certain locales.

Those locales make up majority of india irrespective of religion you would get the same smell from such social circles. Either you should tolerate it and stop sniffing them or totally isolate yourself from such people.

In saudia no one can roam in skirts or bikini. While in swiss no one can roam in hijab.

There country their rules, no matter if its 2 extreme opposite.
Yes, and Saudia don't claim to be the champion of democracy and freedom , niether they have this so called democractic system .... but these western countries do.....

P.S. Could it have something to do with the material burqas are made from? Synthetic .... black ..... and the weather not helping?

Why don't you give an example?
Umph..let's imagine that tomorrow all muslim countries legislate that all resident non muslims should convert to Islam immediately.
So does 'their land their rules' apply here ?

Those locales make up majority of india irrespective of religion you would get the same smell from such social circles. Either you should tolerate it and stop sniffing them or totally isolate yourself from such people.

Ummm ... no. These locales are different. I find myself there off and on because of the food.

The other aromas come gratis.

I will trust Hamid ur Rehman report on you !! He clearly mentioned who your army killed. :)

I will trust Indian courts on you. None of them find Modi complicit even under Congress regime who did everything to book Modi for riots :)

If you are going by Hamood uu Rehman commision then it states that total casualties in East Pakistan were around 26000 thousand civilians killed during civil war. You might have to give up your made in India lie of 3 million deaths. Your choice if you trust Hamood ur Rehman commission. :)

As for Indian courts. They are busy giving certificate of innocence to Sadhvi Pragya nowadays. We all know how transparent Indian judicial system is. You can fool yourself though.

Very true. Have you ever pondered what might be the reason?

Might be being under Muslim occupation for centuries can be one major reason.

No issues with this from my point of view.

To be clear, this is referring to the full face covered Burqa, not the head scarves that are more generally worn around the world.

More countries should implement such things around the world especially for the morons pushing for sharia in western countries.

Yes, and Saudia don't claim to be the champion of democracy and freedom , niether they have this so called democractic system .... but these western countries do.....

So what ?

Oh.

But you started by having a problem with us voting for Mr. Modi. So I kind of (mistakenly) assumed that your beef was with him?

I have problem with everyone who is involved in killing innocent people for their religion.

Ummm ... no. These locales are different. I find myself there off and on because of the food.

The other aromas come gratis.

Stop going to them. As said before. These locales are majority of India irrespective of religion.

I have problem with everyone who is involved in killing innocent people for their religion.

I sympathize that you cannot get along with a big chunk of your local populace among whom you live.

Adnan Sami found a welcoming home here and cant stop talking and writing about it?

If you are going by Hamood uu Rehman commision then it states that total casualties in East Pakistan were around 27000 thousand which includes civilians, soldiers, terrorists etc. You might have to give up your made in India lie of 3 million deaths. Your choice if you trust Hamood ur Rehman commision. :)

I never claim 3 million rape or whatever. But here I would say since Hamid Ur rehman conducted his study on your side of border with access to more information regarding pakistani actions, his claim on the mistakes pakistan did has more weight than on to the other.

Fair enough?

As for Indian courts. They are busy giving certificate of innocence to Sadhvi Pragya nowadays. We all know how transparent Indian judicial system is. You can fool yourself though.

Lets implement some logic here.

Modi was not exonerated in this "hindu regime", but in Congress regime.

So this is what they call democracy and freedom??? hypocrist west
If you want to enjoy and share in their success and freedoms, you have to change yourself as well. That is what the melting pot is all about.

If not being able to wear a burqa is a deal breaker, I'm sure there are numerous countries around the world that will take you in. It's your own choice.

So what ?
So they should either change thier system and adopt the royal kingdom system, or stop labling themselevs as champion of democracy,freedom,freedom of speech and all that so called bullshit, which is hypocrisy
just like in india, who claim to be seculare while there is no such thing exist in that country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom