What's new

Burqa ban in Switzerland comes into force; Muslims face fines up to $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have beven crying lately that UK has abandoned Italy to it's miserable fate and now back with your
racist nonsense again.:lol:

China is important to world geopolitics as it will soon become as rich as the whole Western world combined . This will completely change the world balance of power. With the UK leaving EU, this could be the start of even more countries also leaving and then we end up with tiny Italy with little say/influence in the changing world. At this point your supremacist talk becomes just that. For your good stop talking like you have been doing and become more civil.

Lastly, I will say yet again you do not look at all European.

meow. :D

as i said. The opinion of my neighbors cat matters more than yours. Are you into Sado Maso or why you love being belittled?

You have beven crying lately that UK has abandoned Italy to it's miserable fate and now back with your
racist nonsense again.:lol:

China is important to world geopolitics as it will soon become as rich as the whole Western world combined . This will completely change the world balance of power. With the UK leaving EU, this could be the start of even more countries also leaving and then we end up with tiny Italy with little say/influence in the changing world. At this point your supremacist talk becomes just that. For your good stop talking like you have been doing and become more civil.

Lastly, I will say yet again you do not look at all European.
You better hope they don't put a ban on lungis.

meow. :D

as i said. The opinion of my neighbors cat matters more than yours. Are you into Sado Maso or why you love being belittled?

I can never be belittled by anyone who claims they are Italian:D

You better hope they don't put a ban on lungis.

Please introduce yourself dude, like ethnicity and country where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom