What's new

Burqa ban in Switzerland comes into force; Muslims face fines up to $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is precisely what democracy is.
An arrogant majority can vote to curb the rights of the minority.

Doesn't that sound familiar to you considering the situation in your own countries, buddy?

See, we often tend to identify mistakes of others without looking at our own.

If in your case you claim 'your country, your rules', the same is applicable to others.

"It's their land so respect their rules."
That's a very dangerous statement to begin with.
If all the Muslim countries start legislating to curb the religious freedom of non muslims therein,then that will be seen as oppression and extremism and what not.
Just because it's your land,doesn't mean you start forcing your lifestyles on people who live therein and don't share your world view.
If Muslim countries ban skirts and bikinis,then they are not suppressing the religious freedom of anybody because no religion demands roaming naked in streets.
It's so shameful.

Not really.

You could of course, bring muslims back to muslim countries and kick out non-muslims so that you can have your say and non-muslims can have their own say.

It will settle all wars and community-based conflicts ones and for all.

Like how Turkey and Greece exchanged populations.

I dont care about facking italy and racist insecure Italian like yourself who consider all muslims as enemy and feel threatened just because of one extra piece of clothe. I was sharing my own opinion which is people should be free to wear whatever they like as long as they dont impose it on others. Those who force women to wear veil are as bad as those who forced her to take it off as in boht cases they deprive women to have this freedom of choice. My opinion about full veil is not any different than others as i think face should be visible but then i will not impose my views on others and they are free to disagree with me and to decide it for themselves

Italy should look like italy and not like some desert shithole. :)

And if italians (or any other european nation) democratically decides it doesnt want this in their public you have to accept this. :)

India is the same friendliest place to live for Muslims. Even Pakistan not does provide the liberties that India provides to its Muslim Citizens.

Indian muslims can divorce their wives using triple talaak.

hence why we need scrap this bull-crap and implement a uniform civil code asap, also scrap Article 370 as well and integrate K in mainstream in every aspect.

By that logic even 1000 years of Islamic empire in India is a big lie as we had

Pandyan Empire : 6th century BCE –16th century

Chola dynasty : 300s BCE–1279 CE

Chera dynasty : 3rd century BCE - 10th century CE

Pallava dynasty : 275 CE–897 CE

Hoysala Empire : 1026–1343

Kakatiya dynasty : 1163–1323

Vijayanagara Empire : 1336–1646

Maratha Empire : 1674 to 1818

India & Pakistan cannot keep blaming British. It has been more than 65 years since Independence.

India and Pakistan needs to sort out the outstanding issues for the greater good of the people of the South Asia.

Hi this is true but outstanding Kashmir dispute was the root cause of all hostility done to purposely pit us against each other so the British share a large portion of the blame if this is resolved to both countries satisfaction there will be a positive domino effect on everything contrary to popular belief there are really no other "major" disputes other than this. As the occupying power they should have sincerely resolved it at the start and avoided many problems now neither side will compromise and it's a just a headache which was their intention all along.

Yes as far as Islamic rule for 1000 years it's a lie or maybe more of an exaggeration- Islamic empire was around 500-600 years where they controlled most of of the sub-continent. The beginning of true Muslim rule or empire was actually Delhi sultanate which started early late 1100s/early1200s then Muslim rule later ending with decline of Mughal empire and rise and eventual replacement by the British by the mid to late 1700s .
Muslims only arrived and conquered Sindh in 711 and it soon became part of Ummayid caliphate but the majority of the population they ruled over was still Hindu/Buddhist and they did not rule the sub-continent whole back then it's probably more accurate to say it was the first territorial loss of Hindus to the Muslims but the rest of what is now modern India was still independent own kingdoms. Muslims inflate it and start Islamic rule from this date which is where they get the 1000 years figure from but it's false and actually more a case of first Muslim military conquest and the start of Muslim's arrival on the sub-continent.The size even then did fluctuate over time but they only gained control over and established an Islamic empire proper over a large parts or eventually what you can say is majority of India few hundred years later.

Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.01.png

delhisulthist.gif

Mughal_empire_large.png

I don't really care what you dress your women in. But I believe no Indian woman should be made to wear this desert garb.

The way women in India are treated like, they should all wear burqa to stay away from Indian men.

The way women in India are treated like, they should all wear burqa to stay away from Indian men.

That's really none of your business.

Don't get us started on the rules about women and their status among you guys the world over.

You meant to say, Muslim men are such that women has to wear burqa..:hitwall::hitwall:

Fair enough. Then why is public nudity restricted?
Cause it arouse gandhi feeling in mind of dadeechi :D

on serious note different countries have different rules about public nudity. If we talk about UK then

Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003 it is not an offence to be naked in public in England and Wales. It becomes an offence if it can be proved the person stripped off with the intention to cause distress, alarm or outrage. Then they run the risk of three possible offences

• Indecent exposure - an offence under section 66 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003

• Intentional harassment, alarm or distress under section 4A of the Public Order Act 1986

• "Outraging public decency" under common law

hence why we need scrap this bull-crap and implement a uniform civil code asap, also scrap Article 370 as well and integrate K in mainstream in every aspect.
start it with giving freedom to Muslim to eat beef

And if italians (or any other european nation) democratically decides it doesnt want this in their public you have to accept this. :)
Well i already said that if a country/government restrict your freedom of wearing certain dress which you feel is very important for keeping your religious identity then you should leave that country but then these countries should not act as moral police or champion of human rights and secular values when their approach is not any different than those mullah who use force to impose their own ideas or dress code on others

Cause it arouse gandhi feeling in mind of dadeechi :D

on serious note different countries have different rules about public nudity. If we talk about UK then

Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003 it is not an offence to be naked in public in England and Wales. It becomes an offence if it can be proved the person stripped off with the intention to cause distress, alarm or outrage. Then they run the risk of three possible offences

• Indecent exposure - an offence under section 66 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003

• Intentional harassment, alarm or distress under section 4A of the Public Order Act 1986

• "Outraging public decency" under common law

start it with giving freedom to Muslim to eat beef

Well i already said that if a country/government restrict your freedom of wearing certain dress which you feel is very important for keeping your religious identity then you should leave that country but then these countries should not act as moral police or champion of human rights and secular values when their approach is not any different than those mullah who use force to impose their own ideas or dress code on others

When did italy act as moral champion? We make deals with evry bloody tyrant on this planet.

0,,5961382_4,00.jpg

Also Switzerland gives a shit about human rights and supports evry dictator to hide money.

Thats the approach i see as good.
That we have highest standards in europe. But others arent our concern

When did italy act as moral champion? We make deals with evry bloody tyrant on this planet.

0,,5961382_4,00.jpg

Also Switzerland gives a shit about human rights and supports evry dictator to hide money.

Don't you think that you should now start being a little more humble?

EU is an utter shambles with Brexit and this will only accelerate the decline of Europe.

Already in real terms China is the richest country in the world. It's economy is growing
3-4 times quicker than the West and it should be as rich as the whole West combined by 2030.

This sort of attitude will only harm you as the world power centre shifts to Asia over the next 10-20
years.

0,,5961382_4,00.jpg

You stay as racist and bigot italian but just speak for yourself as i have doubt that others italin share same views

And of course im racist. Whats wrong about it? I place my people above others.

Thats normal.

Give me a single reason why i should care for your survival for example?
You are psycho and please consult some good psychiatrist. You psychopath is giving bad name to Italy. Its our individual character and personal achievement that define us and make us better than others. You were Italian just by accident of your birth . what is so special about it?

You are psycho and please consult some good psychiatrist. You psychopath is giving bad name to Italy. Its our individual character and personal achievement that define us and make us better than others. You were Italian just by accident of your birth . what is so special about it?

Why should i place strangers over my own people? :)

The nation is the biggest group human beings can form.

You are a forigner. At best you are harmless, at worst an enemy.

You and your people are meaningless for me. I would only help an italian over helping an outsider.

Dont you have better things to do than wasting time with politics? Like looking for ISIS websites, plot terror stuff or whatever things you people do as hobby?

I think we already made clear that i dont see you equal to our people.

Why you try this again? :D

How do i say it nice. When your kind voices its "opinion" it has as much worth as the opinion of my neighbors cat for me.

Why you care about China? Your place of origin is one of the worst shitholes of this planet.

It also seems you dont understand what i said.

I dont care about human rights. I care about business. We can have the higehst standards here at home. If your country gets a tyrant who eats flesh of children i wouldnt care. As long we get profitable deals. The wellbeing of your people is irrelevant for me.

You have beven crying lately that UK has abandoned Italy to it's miserable fate and now back with your
racist nonsense again.:lol:

China is important to world geopolitics as it will soon become as rich as the whole Western world combined . This will completely change the world balance of power. With the UK leaving EU, this could be the start of even more countries also leaving and then we end up with tiny Italy with little say/influence in the changing world. At this point your supremacist talk becomes just that. For your good stop talking like you have been doing and become more civil.

Lastly, I will say yet again you do not look at all European.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom