What's new

Burqa ban in Switzerland comes into force; Muslims face fines up to $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost a lot of my respect for the BJP after this ..... simply put, I was plain disgusted.

I have no issue with it..Its their countries rule and we have to repesct it..My issue is you force certain rules in your country against foreigners and make an issue about their rule..

I have no issue with it..Its their countries rule and we have to repesct it..My issue is you force certain rules in your country against foreigners and make an issue about their rule..

Just shared my personal point of view. No Indian woman should have to do this.

Did Michelle Obama even wear a scarf?

I agree.

The burqa offends the crap out of me.

Creeps me out too, to be perfectly honest. And is a bit of a breath-holding moment as well, up close.

I hope you would take these as honest cultural revelations from the other side.

It not just brqa. Muslims in general offend you. That's why you voted someone like Modi as PM who was involved in killing Muslims in Gujarat

So does other people eating outside during fasting.. still govts banned it altogether in some countries
Will you support all Muslim countries if they make obligatory on all non muslim residents to fast in Ramzan and pray five times a day and celebrate eid ?
Their land their rules..

Muslims should leave the west and enforce a ban on all kinds of western ways such as wearing skirts in Muslim states. There's no point trying to have basic human rights in the west.

Yes you should do that very fast.

Swiss is actually enforcing human rights on burqa clad oppressed women.

Muslims in general offend you. That's why you voted someone like Modi as PM who was involved in killing Muslims in Gujarat

That is not true. In general.

The burqa though I find medieval, abhorrent, and low hygiene.

That is not true. In general.

The burqa though I find medieval, abhorrent, and low hygiene.

Your views. They can be wrong though. You being another Islamophobic Indian can be the reason behind these views.

It not just brqa. Muslims in general offend you. That's why you voted someone like Modi as PM who was involved in killing Muslims in Gujarat

Like you still worship your army who killed muslims in East pakistan?

And above statement is not just a hot air you posted, its verified by your own state report by Hamid ur Rehman.

So its not about you care about muslims, you actually use this muslim card as per your convenience.

Your views. They can be wrong though. You being another Islamophobic Indian can be the reason behind these views.

But what about my nose that cannot smell the difference between a Muslim and a non-Muslim?

Or my eyes that are traumatized by seeing floating black tents all over the countryside?

Will you support all Muslim countries if they make obligatory on all non muslim residents to fast in Ramzan and pray five times a day and celebrate eid ?
Their land their rules..

You mean if they land in Muslim Nation, they must first convert?

Bring me any religious text or scholar who says burqa is 'offensive' in their religion.
I'll take back what I said.
How?? Just because you say so?

If you are debating and discussing with Islamophobic Indians then you need to be more logical instead of acting like an idiot.

Like you still worship your army who killed muslims in East pakistan?

And above statement is not just a hot air you posted, its verified by your own state report by Hamid ur Rehman.

So its not about you care about muslims, you actually use this muslim card as per your convenience.

My army was killing terrorists of Mukti Bahini. Just like it is killing terrorists of BLA and TTP today. All of them were against state of Pakistan and my army did the right thing by killing them. That is their job.

As for Modi. I don't think he was killing any anti state element. Or was he??
Hope you get the difference.

My army was killing terrorists of Mukti Bahini. Just like it is killing terrorists of BLA and TTP today. All of them were against state of Pakistan and my army did the right thing by killing them. That is their job.

As for Modi. I don't think he was killing any anti state element. Or was he??
Hope you get the difference.

As far as our courts decided after more than 10 years of debate and due process, Mr. Modi never killed anyone.

Bring me any religious text or scholar who says burqa is 'offensive' in their religion.
I'll take back what I said.

The guys banning Burqa make fun of Hazrat Isa(AS) everyday. Religion doesn't matter for them. You should use their "secularism" to expose their hypocrisy instead of using religion since they don't believe in one.

You mean if they land in Muslim Nation, they must first convert?
Insert any outrageous thing here which the Muslims might legislate..
So will it be supported on the basis of 'their crap their rules..'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom