What's new

Burqa ban in Switzerland comes into force; Muslims face fines up to $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as our courts decided after more than 10 years of debate and due process, Mr. Modi never killed anyone.

No death sentence??

Won't be surprised those guys would be out of jail in coming years.

I know they don't give two hoots about religion but a vast majority in this world does..so they need to swallow it.
The guys banning Burqa make fun of Hazrat Isa(AS) everyday. Religion doesn't matter for them. You should use their "secularism" to expose their hypocrisy instead of using religion since they don't believe in one.

But what about my nose that cannot smell the difference between a Muslim and a non-Muslim?

Or my eyes that are traumatized by seeing floating black tents all over the countryside?

Your nose is sniffing Burqas?? You seriously to get a life bro. :)

My army was killing terrorists of Mukti Bahini. Just like it is killing terrorists of BLA and TTP today. All of them were against state of Pakistan and my army did the right thing by killing them. That is their job.

As for Modi. I don't think he was killing any anti state element. Or was he??
Hope you get the difference.

and what is the duty of state of Pakistan? Kashmir had a genesis problem so their angst against India is understandable but what about East Pakistan? What happens when majority of population take up arms against the state? Is it still terrorism?

Your nose is sniffing Burqas?? You seriously to get a life bro. :)

Well, there are times I find myself in certain locales.

And in spite of being a good swimmer and a pretty decent cyclist, there is only this long I can hold my breath ....

Maybe they are too voluminous to wash regularly. Maybe the fact the ladies are anyways covered top down makes them go au naturelle a bit too much.

I don't know. But there is an unmistakable musky (and a bit stale) smell. In spite of copious amounts of perfume in many cases.

Like you still worship your army who killed muslims in East pakistan?

And above statement is not just a hot air you posted, its verified by your own state report by Hamid ur Rehman.

So its not about you care about Muslims, you actually use this Muslim card as per your convenience.

I love your example, so does that mean Indian Sikhs should be fighting Indian army (attack on Sikhs holiest place) and Kashmir Muslim because it slaughtered them.

Indian jumping up and down in this posts has absolutely positively nothing to do with freedom, it is just and plane hatred towards Islam and that's why you are in this posts. If you were such a freedom lover than untouchables system in India would have been abolished long time ago. Go fix the injustice like that before going for freedom war.

I know they don't give two hoots about religion but a vast majority in this world does..so they need to swallow it.

They won't swallow it. Neither we can force them. Use their securlarism and ask them to ban all religious customs like Sikhs wearing turban or Christian wearing rosary etc.

My army was killing terrorists of Mukti Bahini. Just like it is killing terrorists of BLA and TTP today. All of them were against state of Pakistan and my army did the right thing by killing them. That is their job.

As for Modi. I don't think he was killing any anti state element. Or was he??
Hope you get the difference.

I will trust Hamid ur Rehman report on you !! He clearly mentioned who your army killed. :)

I will trust Indian courts on you. None of them find Modi complicit even under Congress regime who did everything to book Modi for riots :)

Mr. Modi got a death sentence?

Must have missed it.

Read the post again. Nobody from those criminals got a death sentence. For burning people alive. Those who have been given life sentence would be out in a few years. Never said Modi got death sentence .

I love your example, so does that mean Indian Sikhs should be fighting Indian army (attack on Sikhs holiest place) and Kashmir Muslim because it slaughtered them.

Indian jumping up and down in this posts has absolutely positively nothing to do with freedom, it is just and plane hatred towards Islam and that's why you are in this posts. If you were such a freedom lover than untouchables system in India would have been abolished long time ago. Go fix the injustice like that before going for freedom war.

Read Hamid ur Rehman report and then you will find the real truth and who your army killed.

We will discuss then. Thank you !!

Insert any outrageous thing here which the Muslims might legislate..
So will it be supported on the basis of 'their crap their rules..'.

Why don't you give an example?

and what is the duty of state of Pakistan? Kashmir had a genesis problem so their angst against India is understandable but what about East Pakistan? What happens when majority of population take up arms against the state? Is it still terrorism?

state of Pakistan acted foolishly. But that doesn't mean that Indian sponsored terrorists won't be killed in a military operation. It was terrorism and it is terrorism as per the rule that prevails today globally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom