What's new

Burqa ban in Switzerland comes into force; Muslims face fines up to $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umph..let's imagine that tomorrow all muslim countries legislate that all resident non muslims should convert to Islam immediately.
So does 'their land their rules' apply here ?
Wouldn't these Muslim countries going against "Let there be no Compulsion in religion"? There has to be some religious/cultural basis for it. Try again lets see what else you can come up with.

I sympathize that you cannot get along with a big chunk of your local populace among whom you live.

Adnan Sami found a welcoming home here and cant stop talking and writing about it?

I can get along with a vast majority here. None of the people I socialize with were involved in killing people in riots neither they vote for any such individual like you do in India.

As for Adnan Sami. He is free to live wherever he wants to.

Stop going to them. As said before. These locales are majority of India irrespective of religion.

Actually, to be honest, locales based on religion do smell different. We don't pay much heed because we are so crowded that we invariably land up smelling a mixture of all.

One needs to go to the purer locales to really be able to distinguish unique aromas.

So they should either change thier system and adopt the royal kingdom system, or stop labling themselevs as champion of democracy,freedom,freedom of speech and all that so called bullshit, which is hypocrisy
just like in india, who claim to be seculare while there is no such thing exist in that country

Muslims can have 4 wives at a time but hindus can only have one in India. How we are not secular?

You want right hand possession as well?

I never claim 3 million rape or whatever. But here I would say since Hamid Ur rehman conducted his study on your side of border with access to more information regarding pakistani actions, his claim on the mistakes pakistan did has more weight than on to the other.
Fair enough?

Fair enough. Pak killed people who were anti Pakistan. Unlike a CM who was busy abusing Ehsan Jaffery when he called him for help. Surely Ehsan Jaffery was no anti national for India. Or was he??

Lets implement some logic here.

Modi was not exonerated in this "hindu regime", but in Congress regime.

As many people say. Congress is a good looking BJP. Or else Babri mosque happened when Congress was in power in Delhi. So this is not a very good criteria to judge someone's innocence.

Read Hamid ur Rehman report and then you will find the real truth and who your army killed.

We will discuss then. Thank you !!

My response was to this part of to your statement (Like you still worship your army who killed Muslims in East Pakistan?).

Going by your logic attack on Sikhs holiest place and continued slaughter of Muslims in, I .O.K. Kashmir by Indian army. Indian army should be disbanded. Or that's different because Pakistani army is bad for what it did, but Indian army is good because its Hindu army?

As I said you were in this Post scoring cheap points, but when confronted you have no comeback, you start to go in circles

Actually, to be honest, locales based on religion do smell different. We don't pay much heed because we are so crowded that we invariably land up smelling a mixture of all.

One needs to go to the purer locales to really be able to distinguish unique aromas.

Your choice. You sniff in wrong places. You need cure for it more than banning burqas etc.

So they should either change thier system and adopt the royal kingdom system, or stop labling themselevs as champion of democracy,freedom,freedom of speech and all that so called bullshit, which is hypocrisy
just like in india, who claim to be seculare while there is no such thing exist in that country
Democracy does not mean you have to compromise your social security.

Burqa does assist potential suicide bombers, i hope you are aware of that.

Your choice. You sniff in wrong places. You need cure for it more than banning burqas etc.

As I said. I was there for the food. Some aromas I did not pay for. And I could either hold my breath or eat.

So I soldiered on.

Innocent people or any muslim ?

Be true to yourself.

Innocent people. I am also against killing Hindus. And I am yet to vote anyone who killed anyone. I can say that safely. Can you say the same?

As I said. I was there for the food. Some aromas I did not pay for. And I could either hold my breath or eat.

Food or no food. Stop sniffing women. Or else we mighty have to consider you a pervert.

Fair enough. Pak killed people who were anti Pakistan. Unlike a CM who was busy abusing Ehsan Jaffery when he called him for help. Surely Ehsan Jaffery was no anti national for India. Or was he??

Again you are defying logic.

Hamid ur rehman report says they were not anti pak, its superior west pakistanis who refused to be ruled by black and short BDeshi even though Mujib got that right via vote.

You dont killed anti pakistan, you killed those who question your superiority.

As many people say. Congress is a good looking BJP. Or else Babri mosque happened when Congress was in power in Delhi. So this is not a very good criteria to judge someone's innocence.

Then why only Modi being abused by you lot, abuse congress with same intensity.

As I said, be true to yourself. :)

Food or no food. Stop sniffing women. Or else we mighty have to consider you a pervert.

One of the unintended after-effects of the burqa.

Motion makes the billowing fabric act as a fan.

state of Pakistan acted foolishly. But that doesn't mean that Indian sponsored terrorists won't be killed in a military operation. It was terrorism and it is terrorism as per the rule that prevails today globally.

What rules? Pakistan opposes defining terrorism.. India has been clamouring for terrorism to be defined in global context but Pakistan along with Turkey and few arab countries are the only hold-outs.

So on one hand you say terrorism cant defined on the other hand you are ready to impose labels.. Thats some seriously hypocritical stuff. Taliban are not terrorists, Kasab and company, Hafiz Saeed, Lakhvi etc are not terrorist but Mukti Bahini are - Cool Story Bro!

Innocent people. I am also against killing Hindus. And I am yet to vote anyone who killed anyone. I can say that safely. Can you say the same?.

Hindus are getting persecuted and their numbers is continuously dwindling even further in Pakistan. I must blame the current and past regimes for that including army. If you have ever voted, you should not say the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom