What's new

Burqa ban in Switzerland comes into force; Muslims face fines up to $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest this entire experience has scarred me for life. I would like the burqa banned permanently from India.

Again you are defying logic.

Hamid ur rehman report says they were not anti pak, its superior west pakistanis who refused to be ruled by black and short BDeshi even though Mujib got that right via vote.

You dont killed anti pakistan, you killed those who question your superiority.

We killed those who rebelled against state of Pakistan and were separatist. Hamood ur Rehman commission says the same. The real reason was Mukiti Bahinis. It was because of militancy that operation searchlight was started in the first place. Everyone knows that.

Then why only Modi being abused by you lot, abuse congress with same intensity.

As I said, be true to yourself. :)

Because Modi is in power right now. Being rewarded for his role in those riots. That's why!!

Areesh, Tour de France beckons.

Happy .... sniffing.

Hindus are getting persecuted and their numbers is continuously dwindling even further in Pakistan. I must blame the current and past regimes for that including army. If you have ever voted, you should not say the same.

There are many different reasons for their decline. Riots are not one of them. In fact nobody gets vote here in Pakistan for killing anyone. Yeah a guy from Sipah e Sahaba got elected to parliament. But he was disqualified for the party's role against Shias. Same thing doesn't happen in your case.

No.
Burqa doesnt hurt any religious sentiments.
You don't realize how awkward it is for both the wearer and the one's that don't. It's like wearing your favorite superhero pajamas to a business meeting and a deer caught in headlights.

Areesh, Tour de France beckons.

Happy .... sniffing.

I won't smell women their either.

What rules? Pakistan opposes defining terrorism.. India has been clamouring for terrorism to be defined in global context but Pakistan along with Turkey and few arab countries are the only hold-outs.

So on one hand you say terrorism cant defined on the other hand you are ready to impose labels.. Thats some seriously hypocritical stuff. Taliban are not terrorists, Kasab and company, Hafiz Saeed, Lakhvi etc are not terrorist but Mukti Bahini are - Cool Story Bro!

May be because India's definition of terrorism only revolves around the valley of Kashmir. Outside that all kind of violence is permissible. BLA violence is permissible. Mukiti Bahini terrorism is permissible. As for Hafiz Saeed or Lakhvi. There case is in the courts just like Modi, Colonel Prohit and Sadhvi Pragya. So better not talk about that. They aren't convicted yet just like Modi.

Will you support all Muslim countries if they make obligatory on all non muslim residents to fast in Ramzan and pray five times a day and celebrate eid ?
Their land their rules..

Already dress code and other limitations are implemented.. Then why not.. Question is, if the same happening in Western countries, how you gonna cope with it?

There are many different reasons for their decline. Riots are not one of them. In fact nobody gets vote here in Pakistan for killing anyone. Yeah a guy from Sipah e Sahaba got elected to parliament. But he was disqualified for the party's role against Shias. Same thing doesn't happen in your case.

Should I care for reasons? Or its just riots which shall be counted and not targeted killings?

Its all happening under current and past regimes including military and using the same logic as yours, the ruler must take blame.

So sheer logic says, you are party to that.

Should I care for reasons? Or its just riots which shall be counted and not targeted killings?

Its all happening under current and past regimes including military and using the same logic as yours, the ruler must take blame.

So sheer logic says, you are party to that.

That's stupid logic. I would be party to it if I would have been supporting a party or individual involved in their decline. That is not the case here. By the way do read this article written by an Indian about decline of Hindu population in Pakistan.

https://bharatjournal.wordpress.com...ned-to-the-hindu-population-of-west-pakistan/

Some myths and lies might be corrected for you.

@Areesh , your posts make me wonder whether your frustration is about Burkha ban or Modi came to power? I mean you find a thread of Swiss banning burkha to bash Modi..

@Areesh , your posts make me wonder whether your frustration is about Burkha ban or Modi came to power? I mean you find a thread of Swiss banning burkha to bash Modi..

I am just exposing hypocrisy of supporters of secularism and rule of law on this thread. Most of these hypocrites happen to be Indians hence Modi bashing.

That's stupid logic. I would be party to it if I would have been supporting a party or individual involved in their decline. That is not the case here. By the way do read this article written by an Indian about decline of Hindu population in Pakistan..

You are going in circles now.

Institutional act is far worse than individual act.

You are going in circles now.

Institutional act is far worse than individual act.

individual violence backed by an institution is equally worse. Do read that blog post too. :)

I am just exposing hypocrisy of supporters of secularism and rule of law on this thread. Most of these hypocrites happen to be Indians hence Modi bashing.

Nice argument...

individual violence backed by an institution is equally worse. Do read that blog post too. :)

Ok Man, Thou are holier than me.

Time to catch up some pakora with chai in good weather !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom