What's new

Burqa ban in Switzerland comes into force; Muslims face fines up to $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
Because an atheist wearing bikini in a muslim society is offensive to Islam and the religious sentiments of the Muslims.
Burqa hurts the religious sentiment of whom ?
Head coverings and face coverings have always been a part of all the major world religions throughout the history.
And what right the secular socities have to strip people off their religious freedom ?

so you support beef ban in India because it offends Hindu sentiments?

I dont see any problem with this law..If people from other countries can cover their head In Saudi bcoz of the law, then they should follow the law of swiss too..

Don't start owning and misrepresenting Islam please.
A vast majority of Muslims clearly consider the burqa ( face veil ) as part of the Islamic tradition while a greater number don't consider it obligatory.There's a lot of polarization on this and you can't give a sweeping statement on this.

L O L, vast majority of idiots also dress like Arabs, don't mean that's Islamic, Einstein.

What right does Muslims have to impose their faith on other religions? Will Saudi allow a athiest to wear a Bikini?

Forget Bikini..ask whether she can wear normal dress outside..

"It's their land so respect their rules."
That's a very dangerous statement to begin with.
If all the Muslim countries start legislating to curb the religious freedom of non muslims therein,then that will be seen as oppression and extremism and what not.
Just because it's your land,doesn't mean you start forcing your lifestyles on people who live therein and don't share your world view.
If Muslim countries ban skirts and bikinis,then they are not suppressing the religious freedom of anybody because no religion demands roaming naked in streets.
It's so shameful.

They already are. U can count the number of Muslim majority countries that are actually secular. Prominent ones being Turkey and Indonesia. All others have Islam as state religion and can have only muslims as state head.
Even in a country like Malaysia, a muslim cannot convert to another religion. They has to face all kinds of torture to convert.
Most of the Muslims countries people do not wear bikini anyway. Even western tourists dont do. Cos they as toursits respect the culture and sentiments and law of land.

Why cant the Muslims follow this in Western countries?

I lost a lot of my respect for the BJP after this ..... simply put, I was plain disgusted.

1-2-2-620x400.jpg

Yeah they even prevented women driving vehicles because it was in scriptures, written well before Vehicles were even invented.

No.
Burqa doesnt hurt any religious sentiments.

How?? Just because you say so?

If you are debating and discussing with Islamophobic Indians then you need to be more logical instead of acting like an idiot.

I think I wont call Hindus for being outrageous if they do that.Muslims are a minority in India and Islam has sufficient room to accomodate the hindu sentiments.
It's not obligatory in Islam to eat beef so Indian muslims can live without it.

so you support beef ban in India because it offends Hindu sentiments?

14th century customs don't have any place in 21st century, common sense should dictate things, both practice of burqa and that of bikini are darn stupid

How?? Just because you say so?

If you are debating and discussing with Islamophobic Indians then you need to be more logical instead of acting like an idiot.

I agree.

The burqa offends the crap out of me.

Creeps me out too, to be perfectly honest. And is a bit of a breath-holding moment as well, up close.

I hope you would take these as honest cultural revelations from the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom