What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
point is they targetted muslim houses in Birmingham, just google racial tension between blacks and muslims in B'ham and you will see my point btw those 3 dead Pakistanis killed were smashed on purpose by a car full of blacks.

There is tension between blacks and all south Asians, including Hindus.

Spare us your filtered propaganda.

There is tension between blacks and all south Asians, including Hindus.

Spare us your filtered propaganda.

bullshit i live here mate you dont there is no tension between blacks and hindus, either provide some links or stop your backside lies!!

The topic is about the black all-covering garment, mate. Not about headscarves. There's a huge difference. In one, a terrorist could easily fool the Pakistani security forces and cause what happened recently in your Peshawar city. A headscarf aka hijab should not be a problem though.

Like everything, certain practises have to evolve. Otherwise wrong elements can also misuse them and create havoc like the recent bombings.
again i said earlier if you could read my posts. If a women comes not in burqa but a chadar( as in islam women must cover herself) and she is loaded with suicide jacket how would you detect it????
and what about car suicide bombing which are causing far more damage then a men or wormen suicide.

and for your second part...
Islam is not here to change i bit. or we say zeer or zabar.
we are not suppose to change our religion practices. thats what other religions did. change your religion according the time.

The tension exist in B'ham for a few reasons one of them being who controls the drug trade, the Pakistanis who are big in B'ham do not let black gangs sell dope and sometimes they even rob them and vice versa.

The majority of the Asian population in the area are of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin. The black population is predominantly of Caribbean origin. The animosity that preceded the rioting appears to have been largely based on local economic rivalry combined with possible agitation from opposing criminal gangs.

2005 Birmingham race riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a useless discussion! Who want to cut the freedom of people by using various excuses? I don't. Let them decide what they want. Hijab? Buraqa? or Bikni?
BTW the girl in sunsilk's add is looking beautiful in hijab :smitten:
262918_10150264441697600_181941807599_7650413_2710949_n.jpg

Nice pic bro.. but isnt sunsilk for hair??????????? cant see them..

bullshit i live here mate you dont there is no tension between blacks and hindus, either provide some links or stop your backside lies!!

Not interested in pointless jousting with your propaganda. Racial tension between blacks and south Asians exist across the globe, starting from Africa where the entrenched Asian elite are deeply resented by the impoverished black masses, and into Western countries where Indians and Pakistanis invariable try to identify with the whites and distance themselves from the blacks.

I have seen it in the US, Canada, UK and Australia, so you can keep pretending.

Not interested in pointless jousting with your propaganda. Racial tension between blacks and south Asians exist across the globe, starting from Africa where the entrenched Asian elite are deeply resented by the impoverished black masses, and into Western countries where Indians and Pakistanis invariable try to identify with the whites and distance themselves from the blacks.

I have seen it in the US, Canada, UK and Australia, so you can keep pretending.

Can't speak about other countries but in cities like B'ham it is Pakistanis and Blacks who have racial tension not Indians if you dont believe me go educate yourself on the lozels riots that took place in B'ham.

On 5 November 2005 graves in the Muslim part of a local cemetery were desecrated. Vandals who pushed over and destroyed several grave stones left behind leaflets insulting Muslims. The leaflets were signed by a group calling itself 'Black Nation'

2005 Birmingham race riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

parda is an important tenet of ISLAM.
a woman needs to cover her whole body.
terrorists are in actual damaging islamic tenets.
like beard , parda, etc......
they are actually enemy of ISLAM.
because they are mutilating peaceful image of Islam.

Yes its the saying of a sahabi that "When Allah has given you an ease, you must take it". But what ease is given regading clothes. Please tell me.

When the mushriks of Madina started teasing Muslim women Allah ordered the women to cover themselves in such a way that the mushriks can not identify them. If some one today feel insecure she can use burqa. its up to her.

And why some one want to do the best thing?? To please ALLAH.

It's very good that a Sahabi has said that, but its also common sense. Allah has given you so much intellect, then we must not stop using it for obvious things, there are many things that can be inferred from the basic principles of Islam and a good ethical system.

The ease is in the Quran, there is no mention of the word burkha. I agree if some woman feels threatened by the gazes upon her, she may do what she must to cover herself, but lets not call it Islamic requirement, call it a personal conviction. Why should Allah be pleased by khwamkhwa ki takleef, when he clearly wrote the requirement for women is to ensure their breasts are properly covered... hair too if you take the strictest interpretation of the words in the Quran (but otherwise hair covering wasn't mentioned, specifically just inferred). But burkha? Its not been mentioned in the Quran.

Moreover we should aim to become a good society. If women are eveteased its the duty of the goverment to throw such people behind the bars. Its your duty as parents to teach your boys not to eve-tease women. It is your duty to prevent it if you see it happening on the streets. There are so many more important duties that you must fulfill or at least strongly attempt to fulfill before you can say sorry no chance, women must wear Burkha.

I can't imagine Allah being pleased more by you for pedaling the Burkha than being pleased by you in creating a safe environment for the society you live in. Don't wrongly call something Islamic when it is not, its Arabic. Major difference.

Most cloth of Shalwar Kameez today are see through and also very attractive that's the problem

Attraction is your problem. Quran didn't say, cover yourself and somehow ensure that the men are not attracted to. In today's twisted world we have perverts that are attracted by the genitals of donkeys and goats. In Saudi Arabia the men have been segregated from the women for so long that when they see a burkha woman on the street, there is a caravan of 20 cars following her. So the attraction is a condition of the man being attracted to the woman. And guess what? Allah said lower your gaze to the man. You are not following the commandments of Allah, why should the woman do any diferent? She is covering herself, she has her dupatta on, but you're the one staring at her... that makes you at fault, not her.

Still I agree if a woman herself decides she wants to prevent this, then she might. But this will be a personal conviction, not an Islamic one.

Asim

You have hit upon the root of the Asharite vs Mutazalite debate -- For the Asharites, Right, wrong and good and good are what they are if it can suggested that Quran says it is, later, as now, this was added to with Hadith and now hadith replace Quran, because after all, Quran is a "historical" text, whereas Hadith, seem evergreen, there seems to be one to suit whatever situation one needs it to fit. This idea is where Wajib ul Qatl comes from.

The Mutazalite position is that reason is god given and one can discern right wrong and good and bad with the use of reason. Therefore notice all the talk of no change in religion, even as they themselves are a product of change in religion.

Now a days ...Burqa ia a big security Challenge today.

Sir Islam says your garments should not be tight and see through first read Islam man

First of all, there are no words in the Quran defining the tightness of clothes being haraam, but I agree its something understood, if you're dressed up as catwoman its not going to be Islamicaly valid, its understood (but still if someone likes to disagree then its up to them). But its also true that a simple Shalwar kameez suffices. Moreover you're going to see curves in a woman, no matter what... It's a woman, she is made that way. You can't help it and its quite normal. If your desires run amok on seeing something that normal then its your problem not hers, Allah made her that way.

Stop saying read Islam, this is a discussion forum, if you have something to quote please do so. Otherwise I'll also say, Read all the knowledge of the world, and we'll close down this forum. No need to discuss, just go read everything that there is.

Asim

You have hit upon the root of the Asharite vs Mutazalite debate -- For the Asharites, Right, wrong and good and good are what they are if it can suggested that Quran says it is, later, as now, this was added to with Hadith and now hadith replace Quran, because after all, Quran is a "historical" text, whereas Hadith, seem evergreen, there seems to be one to suit whatever situation one needs it to fit. This idea is where Wajib ul Qatl comes from.

The Mutazalite position is that reason is god given and one can discern right wrong and good and bad with the use of reason. Therefore notice all the talk of no change in religion, even as they themselves are a product of change in religion.

Learned something new today. Wikipedia-ed them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom