What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course terrorism makes it hard for everyone. Why would they play by any rules? Thus, we all are in this fight against them, like it or not. And it will take all sorts of resources and co-operation to get the job done right.

I dont know how you find this situation funny.
Hijab is an important element of Islam and not just the piece of garment but it’s the decency in the attitude and the eyes as well that is needed to fullfill the religious requirement and this decency applies to both men and women.

Sadly in these times, the terrorist have abused the sanctity of this concept and not only the male members have donned it to escape and cause terror among the civilians but their female counterparts also used it to blow themselves up in public.

I cant think any thing more sick, demented and cruel that can be done in the name of Islam. Preservation of life and restoration of peace and order are the very essence and of Islam and under such dire situations in order to save life means that women will have to either allow sniffer dogs to detect the explosives or wear only the piece to cover head to fulfil the minimum requirements then so be it. Or if some women feel too strongly about it and don’t want to show their faces then they can stay home and also they cant perform haj or Umra because our traditional shuttle c0ck full face burqas are not allowed to perform them.

are the women below dressed appropriately or as per taliban Shariah they need to be blownup because they are showing their face?

O please don't lecture me on Islam related issues, i'm well aware of the position of four schools on Niqaab/Hijaab-- i don't need the lectures of seculars/liberals.

Your ruling elite including the secular generals & zardari gang are also a security risk to this country, hey !! MQM is also one of them -- now raise your voices to ban these peoples.

the liberal trash in this country let go no opportunity is ridiculing/bashing Islamic laws and than they cry on the death of useless people like taseer.

i always laugh at the 'khayali palao' cooked by a very tiny lil liberal fascists in this forum-- So now you guyz want a ban on Burqa , this is really funny. i don't want to respond to the arguments given by the learned secular scholars' - hey ! you guyz are not even a threat , so there's no point in wasting my time and sweet dreams, keep cooking -- ban on burka ...:rofl:

Actually privately you can refuse entry to people in Burkhas out of security concerns. Burkha women can also be subjected to extra security measures. I support putting them through the ringer not a ban only because banning a piece of clothing is anti-freedom. By the same secular morals we uphold demanding a ban would appear counter-secular.

O please don't lecture me on Islam related issues, i'm well aware of the position of four schools on Niqaab/Hijaab-- i don't need the lectures of seculars/liberals.

Your ruling elite including the secular generals & zardari gang are also a security risk to this country, hey !! MQM is also one of them -- now raise your voices to ban these peoples.

the liberal trash in this country let go no opportunity is ridiculing/bashing Islamic laws and than they cry on the death of useless people like taseer.

Actually the issue is much broader.

The fundamental issue is of freedom. If you curtail freedoms, which Mullahs always do, then there will be people who will keep trying to curtail freedom of yours, wearing a Burkha is a valid choice, but staying alive is one too. Sooner or later your Burkha choice would get trumped by the Living choice.

Its already happened in most western countries. Pakistan can fight it, but then they get us through other means like drone bombings, sanctions, millimeter wave scanner (which will make the passenger nude).

The issue in fact is not Burkha, but the issue is the bombing, which happens because Mullahs are extremists which is because they don't allow freedoms which they say is because of Islam but fail to point out one Quranic ayat which gives this command to wear the Burkha.

The fundamental issue is of freedom. If you curtail freedoms, which Mullahs always do, then there will be people who will keep trying to curtail freedom of yours, wearing a Burkha is a valid choice, but staying alive is one too. Sooner or later your Burkha choice would get trumped by the Living choice.

Its already happened in most western countries. Pakistan can fight it, but then they get us through other means like drone bombings, sanctions, millimeter wave scanner (which will make the passenger nude).

The issue in fact is not Burkha, but the issue is the bombing, which happens because Mullahs are extremists which is because they don't allow freedoms which they say is because of Islam but fail to point out one Quranic ayat which gives this command to wear the Burkha.

Mr first understand Arabic and than read surah AL Ahzab and books of hadees you will know it the order is not of burka but to cover whole body including face for women

It is also possible that death of husbands can motivate widows to conduct acts of revenge, as seen in the case of the “black widows” in the Caucasus.I think it is also important to have programs specifically designed for these sort of women to remain intact with the social life.Otherwise it will always a possibility that they may end up into the hands of TTP.

Mr first understand Arabic and than read surah AL Ahzab and books of hadees you will know it the order is not of burka but to cover whole body including face for women

Then why woman is not required to cover her face while performing the superlative ebadat of Islam i.e. "Hajj"? Do we mean that while performing Hajj, the woman violates very basic requirement of Quran?

Then why woman is not required to cover her face while performing the superlative ebadat of Islam i.e. "Hajj"? Do we mean that while performing Hajj, the woman violates very basic requirement of Quran?

A very valid observation!

I am sure I can rationalize these concerns away easily using a few ayaat and a few ahaadith if I wanted to! :D

Actually privately you can refuse entry to people in Burkhas out of security concerns. Burkha women can also be subjected to extra security measures. I support putting them through the ringer not a ban only because banning a piece of clothing is anti-freedom. By the same secular morals we uphold demanding a ban would appear counter-secular.

all this is day dreaming-

do you consider the victims of the Burka bombers useless trash?
would you welcome the chance that the females of your family also fall victim to some Burka bomber in the future?

Not lecturing you in reference to Islam because you own the sole rights to its interpretation just asking you on the bases of a human being as a fellow citizen and a peace loving person who holds no ill will to yourself.

Tell me hmm? Before detonating their explosives, did these bombers ever stop to check if the people were actually practicing Muslims and were against the war on terror? Do you decide or Mullah Fazlullah decides who lives and who dies? Do you decide how someone should die? It seems that Fazlullah is making all these decisions when he is sending his bombers.

Tell me how you will feel when you will know that the blood of your loved ones is spilled on the roads or shops? Help me to understand please, if you and Taliban are angry with liberals, Zardari and Taseer then that means that ordinary people trying to make a living should die in the most horrific way? only asking you on man to man bases as a fellow human, not bringing in religion because you and Fazlullah own it.

In any given day of the week I can speak better Arabic than you :). Its funny how your every response, is "Go read everything".

Quote me the ayat you're talking about. I'm saying this with certainty that if you are able to find the Quran commanding a woman to veil then you have a different Quran than the rest of us.

the real issue is in fact the american boot licking ruling elite which includes top level generals also-- they along with secular trash feel proud in following the west. You guyz couldn't do a thing on blasphemy law and now you dreaming of banning burka, this forum dreams too much.

Quran verses, Hadiths means nothing to secular trash and i have observe this in this forum as well, i don't need to quote anything from Quran & Hadith here-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom