What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its good to know that you dont support TTP terrorism and you hate American boot licking
I think many people including myself with share this view with you. By the way why are you evading the big problem of Burka bombers? What do you say about the abuse of the Burka and the respect of the females in our society by these wicked and demented people?
The subject of the thread is not demanding the banning of Burka, I too, am not demanding the ban just trying to find the ways around countering the terrorism.
Because I value life more than a burka, since you have taken away my right to explain this in terms of Islam so I am merely using the human right to exist without fear.

Please tell me Basit, since you have also decided that your brain matter is far superior to us mere mortals and hence you have the right to define and explain Islam, do you agree that Burka is facilitating a would be bomber to easily conceal large quantity of explosives for maximum carnage? Do you agree that Burka is helping the male terrorists to abuse its sanctity and use it to masquerade as a female to escape or attack?

I and many here (who you have labelled as liberals) are not demanding a ban on burka but pointing at the reality that the terrorists are using it to their advantage. Do you reject that?

I have question for U:
If the terrorists comes to public and starts praying to fool pplz ..thats what the MI6 and CIA agents doing, are u going to ban pplz to stop praying too????...because its the tact used by Munafiqeen or Kafireen to use to do terrorism under the cover of the innocent pplz norms........:agree:

Discourage wearing Burqa. Direct Baning is not possible.

Changing name from Islamic Republic to People's Republic may help to reduce extremism in long run.

Discourage wearing Burqa. Direct Baning is not possible.

Changing name from Islamic Republic to People's Republic may help to reduce extremism in long run.

Focus on media ....
It has a great influence over society.
If cinemas,tv serials etc. start focusing on other modest dress except borqa then people automatically start thinking borqa is an old fashion ...:P

Sometime I wonder ....
When people start saying "RELIGION IS NOTHING BUT PREJUDICE" :angel:

Liberal secularist..
Is the best you can come up with.
Since you do not have an argument to put up other than blind following.
Branding people liberal secularists, zionists.. american agents is the best you can do?
Tum jaisi qaum ko char din howe nahin Quran parhey howay aur nikle ho kala jhanda lehratey sarak par.
Did you ever bother to even read a tafseer on the Quran? or the prophets life...? that you are here defending a garment that had NOTHING to do with the Quran or Hadees?

Or are you content in following an internet site.. or another holy evangelist Mufti something.. who end up claiming that once you say tauba with them, heaven is guaranteed?
Liberal secularist my foot.

char din sey zyada hoa gaey hain-- trust me :lol:

which Tafeer will you recommend me?

i have read ibn kathir's, dur'e mantur by Allama Jalaud din suyuti , Ahkam'ul Quran by Allama Abu Bakar Jassas, -- reading Imam Qurtubi's at the moment.

and which Hadith book ?

and anyone talking like American terrorists or supporting western views is all the things you mentioned.

and yes , liberal secularist - my foot also :smokin:

If anybody tries to ban Burqa then we gonna ban American, MI6 secularist agents and throw them in the Atlantic Ocean next to UK and US, where they belongto.......Insha-Allah.................:what:
All the best ..........

I have question for U:
If the terrorists comes to public and starts praying to fool pplz ..thats what the MI6 and CIA agents doing, are u going to ban pplz to stop praying too????...because its the tact used by Munafiqeen or Kafireen to use to do terrorism under the cover of the innocent pplz norms........:agree:

evading the questions wont help you guys.
Just face it , you are actually justifying TTP terrorism although you don’t want to admit it.

the terrorists are not visiting mosques to pray they are going to kill people. Don’t be an imbecile with stupid extremities, prayers are not even banned in America and Israel, so why you think they will be banned here.
You guys really have a problem with your reasoning, you answer a question by another question and mostly quote the most improbable and ridicules scenario.

You always tend to see things negatively and in extremes, your kind objects to polio vaccination because you fear its going to make you impotent, you object to women education because you fear they will ask for their rights, you object to women in professions and make lewd and unfounded allegations, forgetting what Hazrat Umar r. used to do with people spreading rumours.

Life is a gift of Allah and its not our choice to waste it. That’s why the worse punishment is for the ones who commit suicide. Same goes for the people who commit murder. Now this has nothing to do with defending your honour, your life and your loved ones, it is different and don’t try to play it and mix it with outright murder.
I am hoping that you are aware of the principles of jihad, what TTP is doing is not jihad but fitna and our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH has clearly and repeatedly warned us about this group. This group is prophesied to live through the time and join the ranks of Dajjal, it is going to spill the blood of the Muslims like water and its clear for everyone to see that what is the majority of Alqeda/ TTP victims, almost all are Kalima reciting Muslims.

Your way of countering this argument is you blame the corruption of leaders and the secularists, how demented can you get? The fact is that the terrorists are committing worse atrocities under the guise of religion and taking advantage of local sensitivities and culture and a certain group of population is so gullible or complicit in all these atrocities.

What does the Peshawar bombing in Ramadan have to do with Zardari? Tell me. What does bombing of schools and throwing acid on female students and teachers have to do with Taseer? What does beheading of prisoners (strictly forbidden by Prophet Muhammad PBUH) has to do with Caliphate?

Remember, your audience is not just us ordinary Muslims but a lot of outsiders as well who want to learn the religion more and might consider embracing it. But the acts of terrorism and your apologies, total disregard of human life, hatred and bigotry towards other sects and religions is turning them away.

If your hateful methods and attitude were used by the early Muslims then this religion would have died with the death of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH. But thank goodness and All Praise to Allah that no one at that time shared your views and didn’t act like Taliban.

People who have tried to disgrace and shame Islam, have been disgraced themselves and are now known as Burka Molvi.

We can't ban terrorists organizations, their activities and illegal weapons..... do the next best thing .... Ban the Burqa... That is a very logical step RIGHT ? Then waht ban the beard ? Many Terrorists sport a beard that should be banned too.

If anybody tries to ban Burqa then we gonna ban American, MI6 secularist agents and throw them in the Atlantic Ocean next to UK and US, where they belongto.......Insha-Allah.................:what:

You mistook my words bro (I have edited my original post too to set the record straight)....
What I meant to say was since we cant put an end all the free guns and terrorist in our country ..... lets pick some easy target ...... lets justify banning the Burqa in the terrorism.... oppression... and all that is still considered HOLY in the WEST

char din sey zyada hoa gaey hain-- trust me :lol:

which Tafeer will you recommend me?

i have read ibn kathir's, dur'e mantur by Allama Jalaud din suyuti , Ahkam'ul Quran by Allama Abu Bakar Jassas, -- reading Imam Qurtubi's at the moment.

and which Hadith book ?

and anyone talking like American terrorists or supporting western views is all the things you mentioned.

and yes , liberal secularist - my foot also :smokin:

Try tafseer-e-siddiqui.. then ... perhaps your views will change... First one I read.. still stick to its views.
I am currently at Surah Imran in Ibn_kathir's tafsir..although I am putting it on a secondary base as I consider reading Sirah un Nabi.
Since its best to know the epitome of the Quran first.. which unfolds itself in the life of the Prophet.
went through Sayuti before that.. tell me.. where did you find the connection between the Burqa and Islam??
I found purdah.. the abstract of Satar.. But this must have slipped my eyes.. The word Burka exists in the above books??

which book had that definition??

Sayuti?? I know the interpretation of a fasiq.. yet this "american zionist liberal secularist facist terrorist" is a new one.
Did you read in Ibn-Kathir's tafseer or Ahkam-ul-Quran on what conditions to brand a person Kafir?.. Do make certificates?
How do you classify western views?? Or do you just read "Check Burka".. and a bell goes off in your head "Zionist American Pig!!!"
Your whole argument is revolving around protecting a cultural piece of cloth.. and if this is all that you could glean from reading book from knowledgeable men, then I pray for your guidance and mine.
because I refuse to believe that the Quran.. and the living interpretation of it.. Would accept the death of his followers over an issue about checking for danger.

In BD I see that rich and smart girls are less likely to wear Burqa.

So only stupid girls wear the Burqa.... Maybe in BD ... here in Pakistan I have seen many girls with advanced degrees wearing Burka.

You mistook my words bro (I have edited my original post too to set the record straight)....
What I meant to say was since we cant put an end all the free guns and terrorist in out conutry ..... lets pick some easy target ...... lets justify banning the Burqa in the terrorism.... oppression... and all that is still considered HOLY in the WEST

IB.. you and I must figure out exactly where in the "tafseer" of your posts did people find you support banning the Burqa..
Since all I found in your posts and others are separate checks for the Burqa.. which I support.
Did you mention banning it ?? Because I dont remember that..neither did I.. how come we have been thrown out of the circle of Islam by the righteous ones..I think we even lost our Fast.. better offer some Kafarrah's somewhere.

Burqa, specially the shuttle c0ck burqa is a facilitator in hiding a male and conveniently hiding larger explosive jacket underneath it.
Lets not make this discussion anal by comparing it with shalwar kamiz and shoes. It’s the size and its looseness that facilitates the would be bomber to strike in a place where your loved ones might be visiting for Eid shopping.

Your argument fails on both counts.

I compared the burqa to a heavy winter coat, which is just as easy to hide bombs under. People proposing a burqa ban need to prove two things:

A- that the burqa provides concealment not offered by other, similar garments, and
B- that banning the burqa will reduce terrorism

As for identifying men, the whole issue here is women bombers and the cultural immunity they enjoy from being searched -- regardless of what they are wearing.

As an aside, I was amused to read the 'progressive' liberals refer to women being 'used' in terrorism. As if the women couldn't have volunteered for these missions. Some people can never seem to accept that women -- with or without a burqa -- might be making some choices for themselves.

Are sniffer dogs a good compromise?

Given Pakistani culture, I suspect you will have a hard time getting people to accept dogs in everyday life.

IB.. you and I must figure out exactly where in the "tafseer" of your posts did people find you support banning the Burqa..
Since all I found in your posts and others are separate checks for the Burqa.. which I support.
Did you mention banning it ?? Because I dont remember that..neither did I.. how come we have been thrown out of the circle of Islam by the righteous ones..I think we even lost our Fast.. better offer some Kafarrah's somewhere.

OOOpss... if that is the case my bad.....
If someone is suspicious in a Burqa .... that person SHOULD BE thoroughly searched

OOOpss... if that is the case my bad.....
If someone is suspicious in a Burqa .... that person SHOULD BE thoroughly searched

Tu merey bhai.. itne der se ham kya baqwas kar rahay hain??
jis par aik nawi dharihi maulana fatwey nikal rahay hain .. aur aik bhaisahab ka tu rozay mein itna khoon khol gaya hai ke woh pehli jang-e-azeem se le kar ab tak saarey muslamanon pe museebaat jo ayein woh Mi6 or Yahudi ki nasli Burqay se dushmani per daal chukay hain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom