What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tu merey bhai.. itne der se ham kya baqwas kar rahay hain??
jis par aik nawi dharihi maulana fatwey nikal rahay hain .. aur aik bhaisahab ka tu rozay mein itna khoon khol gaya hai ke woh pehli jang-e-azeem se le kar ab tak saarey muslamanon pe museebaat jo ayein woh Mi6 or Yahudi ki nasli Burqay se dushmani per daal chukay hain.

But what whited my blood was some posts questioning the practice of Burkah.

But what whited my blood was some posts questioning the practice of Burkah.

You have every right to do that.. There is no compulsion in religion.. and there should be none against it.
Pardah is the right of women.. however they see fit.
Whether they choose a Burqa.. or a Hijab.. Pardah is there to protect women.
However, in current times when people are exploiting a lot more than just Pardah from Islam.. there must be checks and balances.

Both the traditional Burqa and Chadar are perfect concealments for a suicide vest... Considering that terrorists (not the liberal facist zionist something something kind).. have resorted to using women and children as delivery mechanisms for death and destruction. Extraordinary measures must be taken to protect other innocent people. Therefore, such security threats must be checked.
A female officer may do it.. however, consider this.. if in that Burqa is not a woman protecting her chastity.. but a man carrying pounds of explosive which he will most likely will detonate, there will be security officials losing their lives.
The whole discussion is trying to find an amicable solution to this...
One option is to use a long range scanner, sadly.. at this point.. nothing like that is available.

The whole discussion is trying to find an amicable solution to this...
One option is to use a long range scanner, sadly.. at this point.. nothing like that is available.

Thermal imagers can identify a different pattern of distribution of body heat for males and females, and there are systems using UV rays to peek under clothing, but these would add further to the costs of fighting terrorism due to the special equipment and training required.

Thermal imagers can identify a different pattern of distribution of body heat for males and females, and there are systems using UV rays to peek under clothing, but these would add further to the costs of fighting terrorism due to the special equipment and training required.

Not to mention the number of such devices needed for the many checkposts.

will try one day only after i finish classical Tafseers-

i didn't made takfir on anyone, who you talking about-- and regarding conditions to brand one as a Kafir, o yes i have read the conditions and trust me our ruling elite almost qualifies the conditions but it's not my job , it's the job of the Scholars to point this out.

obviously when voices start coming from a particular group to ban burka following the western line than we have no doubt that this group is obsessed with western ideology/culture.

we don't need any new interpretation from seculars/liberals-

Try tafseer-e-siddiqui.. then ... perhaps your views will change... First one I read.. still stick to its views.
I am currently at Surah Imran in Ibn_kathir's tafsir..although I am putting it on a secondary base as I consider reading Sirah un Nabi.
Since its best to know the epitome of the Quran first.. which unfolds itself in the life of the Prophet.
went through Sayuti before that.. tell me.. where did you find the connection between the Burqa and Islam??
I found purdah.. the abstract of Satar.. But this must have slipped my eyes.. The word Burka exists in the above books??

which book had that definition??

Sayuti?? I know the interpretation of a fasiq.. yet this "american zionist liberal secularist facist terrorist" is a new one.
Did you read in Ibn-Kathir's tafseer or Ahkam-ul-Quran on what conditions to brand a person Kafir?.. Do make certificates?
How do you classify western views?? Or do you just read "Check Burka".. and a bell goes off in your head "Zionist American Pig!!!"
Your whole argument is revolving around protecting a cultural piece of cloth.. and if this is all that you could glean from reading book from knowledgeable men, then I pray for your guidance and mine.
because I refuse to believe that the Quran.. and the living interpretation of it.. Would accept the death of his followers over an issue about checking for danger.

You have every right to do that.. There is no compulsion in religion.. and there should be none against it.
Pardah is the right of women.. however they see fit.
Whether they choose a Burqa.. or a Hijab.. Pardah is there to protect women.

yes there's no compulsion in the religion but once one enter the religion Islam, he has to abide by Islamic laws-- either accept it or just leave it, simple!

Your argument fails on both counts.

I compared the burqa to a heavy winter coat, which is just as easy to hide bombs under. People proposing a burqa ban need to prove two things:

A- that the burqa provides concealment not offered by other, similar garments, and
B- that banning the burqa will reduce terrorism

As for identifying men, the whole issue here is women bombers and the cultural immunity they enjoy from being searched -- regardless of what they are wearing.

As an aside, I was amused to read the 'progressive' liberals refer to women being 'used' in terrorism. As if the women couldn't have volunteered for these missions. Some people can never seem to accept that women -- with or without a burqa -- might be making some choices for themselves.

Given Pakistani culture, I suspect you will have a hard time getting people to accept dogs in everyday life.

thanks for your comments, going by your own logic of Pakistani culture and burka you wont also find winter coats worn by the women but that’s not the point. And this is what I am trying to convey, its not about the kind of garment it’s the application. By the way winter coats, if worn, will have similar implications

the problem my respected sir is not the Hijab / burka but its misuse by the terrorists in the current times, eating and drinking are two most basic human necessities and we thank out creator for them but while observing fasting these are one of the things that become haram for us. I hope you get my point.
Likewise until Allah’s Prophet Muhammad PBUH didn’t say so, Muslims never raised their swords but when it was about their own survival, they did and they did with the Blessings of Allah. Furthermore you are required to proclaim the Oneness of Allah and Muhammad PBUH as His Las Prophet but when its about saving your life, you are permitted to say you are not a Muslim because, Islam prefers preservation of life over religion (where do you think culture stand then?) not convinced? The order of Fasting is only on the healthy and able bodied adult Muslims therefore sick people, travellers, breast feeding mothers are exempt from it. Why? Do I ask why? Well because the religion favours a healthy and happy believer rather than a grumpy and struggling one. Do I need to go on about Islam’s permission to eat a dead animal to save life? have I not said enough already?

I think every Sunni has a right to know that what happened after the massacre of Krbala on 10th of Moharram, do you know how the grand daughters of the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH (yes the same Muhammad PBUH whose Kalima we recite) were marched with bare heads into the streets of Syria? Try visualising it without the sectarian bigotry. What about their right? What about their sanctity & respect? They accepted this treatment at the hands of their captors just like their former male relatives accepted death at the hands of the forces of yazid. The point is about sacrifice, now I am no where suggesting that our women be marched like those ladies were at the hands of forces of Yazid but I am talking about cooperation and understanding of the society to defeat the trickery and deception of the terrorists that are using our cultural and religious sensitivities to cause mayhem. How this can be achieved? There can be women volunteers helping the female police in searching and keeping an eye on suspicious behaviour. The society openly rejecting and condemning these mischievous practice by the terrorists and reporting them to the authorities if they find suspicious activities in the neighbour etc.

Kindly do note that I am from a conservative family and we Alhamdolilla are practicing Muslims and we live by the local customs and traditions that are according to the Islamic principles so kindly don’t pass judgement on us as liberal extremists.

It is time to stop moaning and carping about the problems and take active role in quelling this disorder, otherwise it could be outsiders and strangers doing this for us and it wont be pleasant.

May Allah help us all in these difficult times to overcome the chaos and punish the deceivers that are spilling the blood of the innocent in the name of religion.

I hope that the next would be bomber in a burka is caught in her tracks by another woman or that bomber her self stops and repents in the name of all the sacred female personalities like Hazrat Aesha ra and hazrat Fatima ra
Amen

yes there's no compulsion in the religion but once one enter the religion Islam, he has to abide by Islamic laws--either accept it or just leave it, simple!

So what does your extensive study of Islam prescribe for those leaving Islam?

Or are you picking and choosing only those aspects of Islam that suit your purposes, something you accuse others of doing?

evading the questions wont help you guys.
Just face it , you are actually justifying TTP terrorism although you don’t want to admit it.

and you guyz are justifying American terrorism in Pakistan although you don't want to admit it-- you thought that by allying with American terrorists you will silence the voice of the Muslims- just look around, your American ally is ready to run with tails between legs and after they are gone, the poor liberals will be left alone. This was the opportunity of life for the liberals/seculars but unfortunately for them, it's all over.

Regarding the Prophecy, haven't the liberals/seculars allied with American Dajjals in spilling the blood of Muslims in pakistan/afghanistan.

and you guyz are justifying American terrorism in Pakistan although you don't want to admit it-- you thought that by allying with American terrorists you will silence the voice of the Muslims- just look around, your American ally is ready to run with tails between legs and after they are gone, the poor liberals will be left alone. This was the opportunity of life for the liberals/seculars but unfortunately for them, it's all over.

Regarding the Prophecy, haven't the liberals/seculars allied with American Dajjals in spilling the blood of Muslims in pakistan/afghanistan.

Where are the muslims making noise anywhere in the world? You mean the car bombers and suide vesters are infact muslims just like you??

So what does your extensive study of Islam prescribe for those leaving Islam?

Or are you picking and choosing only those aspects of Islam that suit your purposes, something you accuse others of doing?

live as a minority-

Please answer the two questions I have asked above instead of lame comments.

US drone war kills up to 168 children in Pakistan:

never heard liberals/seculars raising their voices to ban American activities in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

it has been answered, what else you want to hear?

Thank you for showing your typical intellectual hypocrisy turning into cowardice when called out! :D

Reactions: SQ8
US drone war kills up to 168 children in Pakistan:

never heard liberals/seculars raising their voices to ban American activities in Pakistan.

Don't make false accusations here, some of the most liberal people here are one of the most outspoken ones against drone strikes. One of the most liberal person here (Agnostic Muslim) is one of the most ardent supporters of Pakistan, & the most outspoken person against these activities. In fact, it is Jihadis like you that support terrorists over the Pakistani nation, the Establishment & the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom