What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Niqab, I am against it. Hijab, I am with it.

Niqab isint farz, but Hijab is. All girls should wear Hijab from my point of view, but Niqb must be banned to avoid terrorism and those Mullahs in Burka and Niqab. Its dangerous. But Hijab must be strictly implemented.

With all said and done, by the same principles of freedom, banning the Burkha is not something that should come easily to Pakistan, not easy not in the sense of the Islami hoohaa, but in the sense of a person's basic civil rights to clothe themselves as they see fit.

The argument for security is valid, but other means should also be explored and wherever its just not possible or not practical there a decision can be taken.

I have even seen women who have black gloves on hands, fully covered feet, and even their eyes have a screen. When they drink cola, they insert the whole botle in the niqab, then drink, without anyne knowing. Hijab yes, Niqab no.

Nice pic bro.. but isnt sunsilk for hair??????????? cant see them..

I am afraid you do not understand what the product is for.

It can be used while wearing the Hijab so that your Islamic practices remain constant.

Most cloth of Shalwar Kameez today are see through and also very attractive that's the problem

I don't know which part of Pakistan you live in but I have never seen a see through Shalwar Kameez

I want to live in your part of the country.

T-faz

Please make an effort to see through the shalwar Kameez.

And by the way did you notice that attractive clothing is a "problem"?

I have even seen women who have black gloves on hands, fully covered feet, and even their eyes have a screen. When they drink cola, they insert the whole botle in the niqab, then drink, without anyne knowing. Hijab yes, Niqab no.

Ever see several hijabed and niqabed ladies on a rollercoaster? I have, with their niqabs blown up over their faces, lower faces visibile, and not being able to see where the rollercoaster was going. True story.

Ever see several hijabed and niqabed ladies on a rollercoaster? I have, with their niqabs blown up over their faces, lower faces visibile, and not being able to see where the rollercoaster was going. True story.

You are mistaken, he was molana abdul aziz of lal masjid. :P

i always laugh at the 'khayali palao' cooked by a very tiny lil liberal fascists in this forum-- So now you guyz want a ban on Burqa , this is really funny. i don't want to respond to the arguments given by the learned secular scholars' - hey ! you guyz are not even a threat , so there's no point in wasting my time and sweet dreams, keep cooking -- ban on burka ...:rofl:

Those who think burqa is hurdle in many things, are wrong.

burqaswim.jpg

few with Hijaab.

111111.jpg

1111.bmp

Also I really think it can disadvantage senses God has gave us, like hearing, wearing them can reduce what they hear.

Any gift god gave to us, is the ability to smell, wearing one over the nose, restricts the ability to smell and in some worse cases, the broadness of what you can see is restricted.

Its a shame, all the stuff God gave us, these people are trying to take away from them.

i always laugh at the 'khayali palao' cooked by a very tiny lil liberal fascists in this forum-- So now you guyz want a ban on Burqa , this is really funny. i don't want to respond to the arguments given by the learned secular scholars' - hey ! you guyz are not even a threat , so there's no point in wasting my time and sweet dreams, keep cooking -- ban on burka ...:rofl:

I dont know how you find this situation funny.
Hijab is an important element of Islam and not just the piece of garment but it’s the decency in the attitude and the eyes as well that is needed to fullfill the religious requirement and this decency applies to both men and women.

Sadly in these times, the terrorist have abused the sanctity of this concept and not only the male members have donned it to escape and cause terror among the civilians but their female counterparts also used it to blow themselves up in public.

I cant think any thing more sick, demented and cruel that can be done in the name of Islam. Preservation of life and restoration of peace and order are the very essence and of Islam and under such dire situations in order to save life means that women will have to either allow sniffer dogs to detect the explosives or wear only the piece to cover head to fulfil the minimum requirements then so be it. Or if some women feel too strongly about it and don’t want to show their faces then they can stay home and also they cant perform haj or Umra because our traditional shuttle c0ck full face burqas are not allowed to perform them.

are the women below dressed appropriately or as per taliban Shariah they need to be blownup because they are showing their face?

11.jpg

I though I already it. The people proposing the burqa ban make the assertion that a burqa is a symbol of Islamic fanaticism. I reject that premise. Just because some burqa-clad people commit terrorism, doesn't mean the burqa is a cause or predictor of terrorism.

It is as ridiculous as saying that people wearing shoes commit terrorism, so shoes are a symbol of terrorism.

Burqa, specially the shuttle c0ck burqa is a facilitator in hiding a male and conveniently hiding larger explosive jacket underneath it.
Lets not make this discussion anal by comparing it with shalwar kamiz and shoes. It’s the size and its looseness that facilitates the would be bomber to strike in a place where your loved ones might be visiting for Eid shopping.
Are sniffer dogs a good compromise? They wont touch the woman but the moment, that bomber comes near them they will start barking and then every security personnel at the post including both male and female can order the woman to stop and if she starts charging then pop her in the head.
What do you say? good compromise? Peaceful burqa wearing women can continue with their shopping in their preferred gear while the would be terrorists are deterred.
Dogs have a very acute sense of smell and they are trained to detect even the smallest traces of explosives, here these burqa clad terrorists are carrying few kilos of explosive charges so there is no chance of a mistake,.

IB these terrorists are wily as well.
Some have used different tactics such as intense perfume or other odor to confuse dogs in the past.

T-faz

Please make an effort to see through the shalwar Kameez.

And by the way did you notice that attractive clothing is a "problem"?

Muse, may I ?

Attractive clothing is the problem because it arouses and ignites the sexual temptation.
So any Allah fearing (not God fearing because its a Christian phrase which is haram) middle class bearded urbanite who has just listened to the heart warming speech of Jamat Islami can be in danger of lustful thoughts and putting the promised reward of 70 virgins in afterlife in jeopardy.

Therefore all female fashions should be declared haram
All female fabric adverts should be banned.
Familes that rely on their females to provide for them should be accused of running a brothel, even if the woman is working as a cook, cleaner, factory worker, teacher or nurse.
Female driving should be banned and Saudi law should be applied.

Only that way this problem of looking “attractive” can be solves. Or there is another simpler solution.
If any woman who has chosen to wear something of her liking which is decent and covers her appropriately according to Islam (not local customs) and she is going about her business and a self righteous male member of the society stops and starts gawking at her and objects her choice of fabric and fashion sense then she should poke his eye with a needle and continue walking.

IB these terrorists are wily as well.
Some have used different tactics such as intense perfume or other odor to confuse dogs in the past.

Dang,
terrorists are really making it hard for every one.
the first word that comes to mind about these terrorists is "pests"
they are nothing but pests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom