What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burqua were used by black gangs in Birmingham in trying to target peoples homes and rob them!

Burqua were used by black gangs in Birmingham in trying to target peoples homes and rob them!

Dont lie....... coz what u rant never happened!

Instead kid the rioters r wearing jackets with hoods n stuff.............. come out of ur hatefilled mind and atleast say the truth.

Dont lie....... coz what u rant never happened!

Instead kid the rioters r wearing jackets with hoods n stuff.............. come out of ur hatefilled mind and atleast say the truth.

You fool black gangs used the burkha to get people to open up their houses and they were then robbed!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2608539/Burka-gang-hit-three-stores.html

The first incident took place at a First Choice travel shop in Dunstable on July 7, where a man concealedcon·ceal
tr.v. con·cealed, con·ceal·ing, con·ceals
To keep from being seen, found, observed, or discovered; hide. See Synonyms at hide1.
..... Click the link for more information. by a burqa threatened staff with a knife to take cash before escaping through a back door.

In the second incident a burqa -clad crook had struck at a Thomson travel agency in Luton on August 16, while a third incident happened two days ago at the Michael Jones Mike or Michael Jones may refer to:

jewellery store in Banbury.

The gang of three threatened staff at the store with a silver handgun and an axe, before fleeing with valuables worth 279,000 pounds, including Rolex, Breitling and Cartier watches valued at 150,000 pounds, The Sun reports. (ANI)

What a useless discussion! Who want to cut the freedom of people by using various excuses? I don't. Let them decide what they want. Hijab? Buraqa? or Bikni?
BTW the girl in sunsilk's add is looking beautiful in hijab :smitten:
262918_10150264441697600_181941807599_7650413_2710949_n.jpg

The vast majority of gangs use hoodies, so what's your point?

hoodies lol are used by little kids but the Burkha poses a security threat because you can't see the face and is perfect for crooks

You fool black gangs used the burkha to get people to open up their houses and they were then robbed!!!

Majority of gangs use cars, bikes etc for their criminal activities. Ban it...! :drag:

hoodies lol are used by little kids but the Burkha poses a security threat because you can't see the face and is perfect for crooks

You really don't know much about gangs, do you?
How many crimes in Western countries -- or around the world -- are committed by people with a burqa v/s without a burqa.

Of all the lame attempts to forge a connection between the burqa and crime, this has to be the most idiotic.

Majority of gangs use cars, bikes etc for their criminal activities. Ban it...! :drag:

Burkha is a unique piece of dress because it puts the person in false sense of security and men can get away with being females just like on the 7/7 attack one guy tried to escape in the airport using a burkha lucky thing he was caught we need to ban it asap in UK just like France.

]Go back and read everything again. Then tell me whos brain is not working[/B]. Quran was brought down to promote common sense, which at the time was not common at all. For equal rights to all human beings, which again at the time were not being practiced. Everything you literally take from the quran is and will always be to jump start a cancerous society for that time and place. The world has moved on to larger problems since then.
leaving personal things aside....... now
here come the thing which i disagree very strongly.
the time has moved so should we leave our religion because it was revealed 1400 years ago. now we need new religion. ???
Islam has predicted every thing till the day of judgment. how can you say Islam does not have solution of the problems which are created now???
and I dont now why you quoted these Ayah???

We cannot change our religious practices but we can enhance or develop our security techniques .......Burqa is part of our life cant be left.........:)

You really don't know much about gangs, do you?

i know a few members in the gooch hill gang where i live but hoodies everyone wears even me! most teens in UK wear it as a fashion symbol does not make them gangsters like you claim!

The vast majority of gangs use hoodies, so what's your point?

point is they targetted muslim houses in Birmingham, just google racial tension between blacks and muslims in B'ham and you will see my point btw those 3 dead Pakistanis killed were smashed on purpose by a car full of blacks.

Hijab increase the beauity of Woman......

The topic is about the black all-covering garment, mate. Not about headscarves. There's a huge difference. In one, a terrorist could easily fool the Pakistani security forces and cause what happened recently in your Peshawar city. A headscarf aka hijab should not be a problem though.

We cannot change our religious practices but we can enhance or develop our security techniques .......Burqa is part of our life cant be left.........

Like everything, certain practises have to evolve. Otherwise wrong elements can also misuse them and create havoc like the recent bombings.

i know a few members in the gooch hill gang where i live but hoodies everyone wears even me! most teens in UK wear it as a fashion symbol does not make them gangsters like you claim!

Huh?

I wear a hoodie also. Where did I claim that a hoodie makes one a criminal?

My whole point was that just because some crooks allegedlt used a burqa doesn't mean that all burqa wearers are criminals. Similar for hoodies.

You are using circular logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom