What's new

Burma seems to be on the road to completely explode soon. What will BD/India do?

Do you think we want tramps, physically & culturally inferior people who don't know how to wash their backside?
Nobody asked to be in Bangladesh to begin with but keep imposing yourself ,that only shows your class.

physically & culturally inferior people who don't know how to wash their backside?
Average Height myanmar vs Bangladesh
1635356911263.png

1635357013295.png

Myanmar vs Bangladesh IQ.
1635357204555.png

1635357274518.png

Bangladesh's most famous cultural edifices.
1635357365505.png

1635357450142.png

1635357913812.png

1635359944078.png

Myanmar
1635358354875.png

1635358799469.png

1635360253983.png
1635360417108.png
1635360701865.png

Developed nation like South Korea makes travel documentary in Myanmar and fawning all over,they don't even consider Bangladesh worth setting foot upon.They don't consider it as habitable.

Bangladesh famous cultural /folk dance
1635361421514.png

1635360886109.png

Myanmar

1635361020569.png

1635361230648.png

Anyone with working brain can tell which one is inferior "physically and culturally" .

Attachments

• 1635356745288.png
    1635356745288.png
    22 KB · Views: 20
  • 1635358464171.png
    1635358464171.png
    815.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 1635360071378.png
    1635360071378.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Speaking of ''hell holes '' have a look at your heaven on earth @Leishangthem 👇

People’s Defence Force in Sagaing says it killed 180 junta troops with help of Kachin Independence Army | Myanmar NOW (myanmar-now.org)

More than 60 junta troops killed in Mutraw in July, KNU says | Myanmar NOW (myanmar-now.org)

Dozens of Myanmar Junta Soldiers Killed in Chin State Clashes (irrawaddy.com)

Nine Myanmar Junta Troops Killed in Sagaing: PDF (irrawaddy.com)

Arakan Army Seizes Weapons From Regime’s Police Force in Rakhine (irrawaddy.com)

15 Myanmar Junta Troops Killed in Sagaing Region Firefights (irrawaddy.com)

Myanmar Junta Colonel Killed in Raid on Mandalay Resistance (irrawaddy.com)

Around 30 Myanmar Junta Troops Killed in Sagaing (irrawaddy.com)

Eight regime soldiers killed in clashes around Hpa-an | Myanmar NOW (myanmar-now.org)

Unidentified Bodies Found After Myanmar Junta Troops Occupy Kayah Village (irrawaddy.com)

Myanmar Military Truck With Soldiers on Board Blown Up in Yangon (irrawaddy.com)

11 Myanmar Junta Soldiers Killed in Weekend Clashes (irrawaddy.com)

KNLA’s Brigade 5 says it killed 118 junta soldiers in its territory last month | Myanmar NOW (myanmar-now.org)

Ethnic Armed Group Captures Strategic Hill From Myanmar Junta Forces (irrawaddy.com)

Myanmar Army Truck Blasted in Yangon; Soldier Injured (irrawaddy.com)

15 Myanmar Junta Soldiers Reported Killed in Shan State (irrawaddy.com)

Over 100 Myanmar Regime Troops Killed in August: KNLA (irrawaddy.com)

Myanmar Junta Troops Die in Weekend Clashes (irrawaddy.com)

Around 30 Myanmar Junta Troops Killed in Magwe Ambush (irrawaddy.com)

Around 40 Myanmar Junta Troops Abandon Posts with Weapons (irrawaddy.com)

Civilian Fighters, KIA Troops Kill Six Myanmar Junta Soldiers in Mandalay Region (irrawaddy.com)

Myanmar Resistance Landmines Kill Junta Troops After Attack on Power Line (irrawaddy.com)

Myanmar Rebels Damage Aircraft During Airbase Attack (irrawaddy.com)

Myanmar Junta Troops Killed in Sagaing and Kayah (irrawaddy.com)

More Than 740 Myanmar Junta Troops Killed in July: NUG (irrawaddy.com)

Myanmar Junta Troops Killed in Kayah State Firefight (irrawaddy.com)

Dozens of Myanmar Resistance Fighters Seized in Sagaing Region (irrawaddy.com)

Kayah Forces Claim Successful Attacks on Myanmar Junta Troops (irrawaddy.com)

this is just a few weeks worth of headlines , there's more where that came from.
All of south asian nations are hellhole,I'm not singling out Bangladesh.Myanmar isn't doing well but the alternative you are imposing isn't an option, ethnicities in Myanmar mainly consider Thailand for refugee,other than China ,may be Laos is becoming the next optional destination but the terrain is harsh to navigate there..

BTW irrawaddy is NED funded shill site.

Last edited:
Myanmar isn't doing well
there's a difference between being warm and being on fire

Around 60 Myanmar Junta Troops Killed in Fighting With Resistance Forces (irrawaddy.com)
Some 100 Junta Troops Killed in a Day in Clashes Across Myanmar (irrawaddy.com)

BTW irrawaddy is NED funded shill site.
anything i dont't like is fake news ! An indian trait indeed
here you go
here's some photographic evidence (not doing very well)
1635363897934.png

now they're using human shields !

Burma Army Uses Farmers As Human Shields In Pekon Township - Shan Herald Agency for News (shannews.org)
maybe the brave tatmadaw will finally invade BD ! :rofl:

Last edited:
there's a difference between being warm and being on fire

Around 60 Myanmar Junta Troops Killed in Fighting With Resistance Forces (irrawaddy.com)
Some 100 Junta Troops Killed in a Day in Clashes Across Myanmar (irrawaddy.com)

anything i dont't like is fake news ! An indian trait
here you go
here's some photographic evidence (not doing very well)
View attachment 788193
now they're using human shields !

Burma Army Uses Farmers As Human Shields In Pekon Township - Shan Herald Agency for News (shannews.org)
maybe the brave tatmadaw will finally invade BD ! :rofl:
1635364269896.png

KIA- Kachin soldiers shot down Myanmar military' Russian MI-35 with Chinese missile

now getting overrun by rebels

this is considered normal ?
ARIRANG news btw
Myanmar insurgent group captures army post near Thai border

I'm just saying the news sites you quoted are CIA shill sites,your other source shanstate.org is also a CIA shill site based in Thailand .

Yes like, cut canal bring Crocodile
Yes, exactly. But, how can someone think that the UN would select peacekeepers for Burma from a country that is in conflict with it? This is just an illogical assumption.
Not all of NE states should go to China.

Tripura and Assam should come to BD and the rest gone to China would work better.
You are a marvelous person distributing entire Asia to many countries by the simple strokes of your great pen.

Categorically inaccurate....the latest progrom against the rohingya is the 3rd since 1970....each time planned and executed by the army.
Mynmar current junta is heavily backed by China, while national unity govt is by USA.

So now just wait and observe the position of Bangladesh.

This is a bitter reality that , reality isn't so colorful like imagination.

If people can speak for an independent Arakan , same can be said for uighur ( both are Muslim) and westerns are saying the same.

On the other hand they always remain silent when the case is Kashmir. So surely west aren't in love with Muslims as some people pretend!

In the end everyone are very much aware of their own interests!

And we Bengalis ( common people not govt) always dance like the third kid of a goat, because we don't realize that nobody put bet on a dead horse!

Last edited:
Mynmar current junta is heavily backed by China, while national unity govt is by USA.

So now just wait and observe the position of Bangladesh.

This is a bitter reality that , reality isn't so colorful like imagination.

If people can speak for an independent Arakan , same can be said for uighur ( both are Muslim) and westerns are saying the same.

On the other hand they always remain silent when the case is Kashmir. So surely west aren't in love with Muslims as some people pretend!

In the end everyone are very much aware of their own interests!

And we Bengalis ( common people not govt) always dance like the third kid of a goat, because we don't realize that nobody put bet on a dead horse!

Sorry are you responding to me? If so I am not sure what you are saying and why. All i stated is BD will close border and prevent another exodus.

You stated the burmese army had nothing to do with waves of expulsion of the rohingya people. This is inaccurate, it is the army that has instigated each of the pogroms. Happy to stand corrected if I am saying anything that is not backed up by history.

Sorry are you responding to me? If so I am not sure what you are saying and why. All i stated is BD will close border and prevent another exodus.

You stated the burmese army had nothing to do with waves of expulsion of the rohingya people. This is inaccurate, it is the army that has instigated each of the pogroms. Happy to stand corrected if I am saying anything that is not backed up by history.
The reply was in general , although quoted you , but not directed to you!

Not possible to answer separately to PDF generals, so choose this method!

Indeed I agree with you and I believe Bangladesh must have to shut down the border.

I'm tired from the dream of annexing Arakan by Bangladesh or at least helping them to form an independent country!

That's why I said in general that why international powers will not let it happens!

তাছাড়াও, কাল নেমির লংকা ভাগ সংক্রান্ত পোষ্ট গুলি গত বছর তিনেক হল ( যখন এখানে প্রথম আসি তখন থেকেই দেখছি) দেখে দেখে আমি বেশ বিরক্ত!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom