What's new

Burma seems to be on the road to completely explode soon. What will BD/India do?

Paul2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So that's the question,

Burmese army is about to start a full scale assault on the biggest, and most well armed ethnic army. I bet there will be tons of refugees, and armed groups crossing the border.

What will BD/India do if they will get a new Syria on their borders?

So that's the question,

Burmese army is about to start a full scale assault on the biggest, and most well armed ethnic army. I bet there will be tons of refugees, and armed groups crossing the border.

It would be much worse than Syria because Myanmar has more than double the population of Syria. 54m compared to Syria's 21m at the time of war.

I bet India will shoulder like 95% of the refugees they will naturally avoid coming to the Bangali border and besides they have small border where as the Indian border is larger and they will also avoid the chinese border due to heavy chinese censorship on the border. There will be one place called India:lol::lol::lol: and majority will enter from the 7 states

So that's the question,

Please tell us more...what ethnic group etc

I can tell you a way: you only need to pay attention to the situation of China's Jadeite market to know in advance whether major events will happen in Myanmar in the near future.

So that's the question,

Which ethnic group?

are you talking about the buildup in Chin State against Chin National Army (apparently Zomi militia)? I doubt anything will happen. India already already taken a few refugees, and they can't deny entry, Zoramthanga seems to love Zomi refugees.

So that's the question,

Burmese army will lose as they are incompetent. The most well armed ethnic army is too strong to be taken.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom